Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
About Easter Fools
(a.k.a. why are E-Corp and D-Party working together on an event and not at each others' throats?)

As we all know, Easter coincides with April Fool's this year. Which is why The D-Party and E-Corp have decided to work together on this user event.

Our event idea is to throw a Mad Tea Party! Are you with E-Corp? Do you support The D-Party? Do you like both or neither, even? Who cares, we're all mad around here! emotion_awesome

Editing...

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
The Partners
(a.k.a. THA BEST FRIENDS)

The D-Party and E-Corp are working together to bring you this event! BUT WHO ARE THESE RIGHTEOUS GROUPS?! AND HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT THEM?!

I am glad you asked that, my friend!

We will go alphabetically not just because D comes before E but also because the alphabet is the alphabest!

The D-Party
    The D-Party is Gaia's only political party. They exist to support Gaia's one and only politician, former president and current VP, Diedrich! The monopartisan system works! They pretty much do exactly what you think a group devoted to Diedrich would do. They make friends, and teach the world of Gaia interesting facts... and party. It's in the name. The D-Party loves to party! Diedrich's birthday is on April Fools day, so they always host a great birthday party on April 1st!

Guild
    GCD Thread
    Donate
    Event Art Request Thread

E-Corp
    E-CORP, otherwise known as the Egg Corporation, are the hench-hares hired by the Easter Bunny to spread the cheer of Easter to everyone all over Gaia. It is a fan made group created with the intent of keeping the Easter Bunny as an active NPC and as the sole runner of his own holiday, the latter of which is most difficult for them to accomplish.

Guild
    GCD Thread
    Donate

Our Combined History
    The Easter Bunny and Diedrich have a long history of events in which they were pitted against each other. The Easter Bunny disappeared for a time, and Diedrich took over, but when the Easter Bunny came back he wasn't happy about that. One time, Diedrich had a lot of stupid babies and the Easter Bunny tried to use them for egg paint. Another time, when Diedrich was president, he decided Easter should be about cuteness, so he made a proclamation that Easter is for cute stuff and it made the Easter Bunny mad because he wasnt cute at the time. Cute vs. Uncute warred!

But they are friends too! Eventually they came together to fight another threat to Easter... THE BUNNY RANGERS!

I'm pretty sure they are best friends now. And why can't we be best friends?

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150
Event Set-up
(a.k.a. let's seriously not have a go at each others' throats, guys. Seriously.)

As stated before, we're thinking Alice in Wonderland/Mad Tea Party theme

ideas guys, we need a lot of ideas for this

maybe 2 home bases

and/or a central hub?

Editing...

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Event Content
(a.k.a. the ideas for contests and other stuff to do during the event)

We gotta figure out what we're doing! Please share your suggestions!

Contests
    Some kind of RNG contest-maybe related to cards?
    Tea Party/Wonderland/Easter Fools Avatar Contest??
    Fan Art contest?
    Count the number of supporters who entered contests contests (IE compare D to E entries. Who entered more?)
    Birthday-Specific Contests (Cake decorating?)
    Easter-Specific Contests (Egg decorating?)
    Easter Fools Poetry Contest? (or somethign else writing based)

Battle Bouts
    Visit This Thread to give your input on battles between the teams.

Art freebies
    Do we want art freebies? How do we want to go about it?

Team Flare
    You gotta represent your team, and what better way than a badge for your signature? We gotta make something to show off which group you support

Tea Party
    How do we make this a mad tea party?? IDEAS?!

Flash space meet
    Where would be the best location?

Other Ideas??
    Suggest them!

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Familiar Cutesmasher

10,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Thread Flip 150

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
classified_diedrich

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I am very excited for friendship!

Do we want just one thread or do we want three?

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I just learned that the last time Easter was on April 1st was 1956 and that it won’t happen again until 2029! You guys! When will we ever get another chance like this??

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Hassli
I just learned that the last time Easter was on April 1st was 1956 and that it won’t happen again until 2029! You guys! When will we ever get another chance like this??
That's actually not too far into the future! surprised But who knows what will happen in 11 years, so let's do this while we can!

Honestly, I feel like 3 threads would be too much. sweatdrop I liked the idea of a joint account managing 1 thread. And if people try to start flame wars, we can just block 'em. I feel really bad for saying that, but sometimes you just gotta put your foot down. xp

Gonna quote summon some E-Corpers that I know have been talking about this.
ashlex_in_pearl

EviCa

Sianserais

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I also prefer one thread if possible just because that will be easier

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Also, when does Gaia typically start their Easter events? We need to figure out a time line asap

Demonic Dreamer

26,275 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Carl as the red queen with a crown on and a sign hanging off his antlers that reads "off with their heads!" He can be eating white roses that are dripping red paint.
And then a “dice contest” sort of who painted the roses red? Where you have to roll a certain number to keep your head? If they loose their head they get a cheap grombie potion? if they are safe they get a big prize... or something along those lines

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

How do we feel about putting together 3 threads?
I'd say to do it, but it might be a bit of a strain on the parties setting them up and/or running them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff