Welcome to Gaia! ::

NO POSTING OR JUST TALK AMONST YOURSELFS OR JUST LET IT DIE
You had to make a new thread about this? Christ, just reply in the damn topic and stfu.

Gaia's just trying to drag in more teenagers.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

xD

LOL

and.. I dunno why ppl is angry w/the news items... only 'cause they're cool and cheap for news :S
I think is great for new ppl ^^ is hard try to get cool cloth when you're noob here...

>.<

I like the clothes and the hair ^^

Professional Novice

I don't think anyone meant it that literally. I believe they were only referring to the general look of Facebook. They mean Gaia's look is turning into something like the one Facebook uses.
I'm guessing you're trying to act...scary? Intimidating?

You're not.

On topic, when people say "Gaia is turning into Facebook," that's called a metaphor. Incidentally, metaphors are not meant to be taken literally.

wink
Rawr!! You let out that anger!!
You are adamantly fighting this
one, aren't you? Go on, *pushes*
Sock it to 'em!! biggrin
This is our d e c i s i o n to live fast and die young.
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.

Ugh, I hate it when little kids act like they know it all. rolleyes

We'll choke on our v o m i t and that will be the end.
We were fated to pretend.
KaylaGalela
I don't think anyone meant it that literally. I believe they were only referring to the general look of Facebook. They mean Gaia's look is turning into something like the one Facebook uses.

have you ever seen what Facebook looks like? well Facebook looks nothing like the front page. NOTHING I mean sure there are different Ads and s**t like that, but nothingelse, if you can explain to me how it looks like that i'll listin and think about it thoughtfully, but comeing from 13 year olds i don't understnd how you can possibly convince me
Candy_Apple_001
KaylaGalela

have you ever seen what Facebook looks like? well Facebook looks nothing like the front page. NOTHING I mean sure there are different Ads and s**t like that, but nothingelse, if you can explain to me how it looks like that i'll listin and think about it thoughtfully, but comeing from 13 year olds i don't understnd how you can possibly convince me

Yes, people with a few more years under their belt have such a hard time convincing the young nowadays.

I remember the time when kids would be all "sir, yes sir" to their wise elders.

Ahh...

Aged Fatcat

Alaric Martin
Candy_Apple_001
KaylaGalela

Yes, people with a few more years under their belt have such a hard time convincing the young nowadays.

I remember the time when kids would be all "sir, yes sir" to their wise elders.

Ahh...
Bunch of savages in this generation!

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
What so you posted twice in the original thread where everyone ignored your complaining about your rl kajillion jobs and what not, then decided to post your own thread in the hopes capitals might make people agree with you?

Priceless.
This post was well planed out, minus the stupid spelling from patterns to people, but i cought that and fixed it - -;

I thought it quickly when i saw some obuious n00b complaning AGAIN! I wanted to cus them out in their own thread, but I gave that up for lent ^^;;

Aged Fatcat

Candy_Apple_001
This post was well planed out, minus the stupid spelling from patterns to people, but i cought that and fixed it - -;

I thought it quickly when i saw some obuious n00b complaning AGAIN! I wanted to cus them out in their own thread, but I gave that up for lent ^^;;
Why not just give up posting altogether for Lent? Go all the way, man.
EvannaSunryse
What so you posted twice in the original thread where everyone ignored your complaining about your rl kajillion jobs and what not, then decided to post your own thread in the hopes capitals might make people agree with you?

Priceless.

I was just giving examples on how gaia is trying to be more like reallife enstead of a god damn fantasy. you should compare and constract Facebook and Gaiaonline Before you start posting through your a**. It's not cute

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff