• Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
A portrait studio? That sounds like an interesting job. What's your line of work?
Whatever I can find, usually. I sell my art, but it doesn't make enough to support me. xp
So, an artist when you can be then. What sort of art do you make?
A little bit of everything. I do paintings, needle felted sculptures, and sometimes I sell costumes I design and sew by hand.

I do photography, too, but I've always done that just for fun. I'm reconsidering that, though.
A Jack of all Arts kind of thing? Sounds interesting, is there something you like doing more than other things?
Photography, more than anything. I like making things, but taking great pictures of people, places, or even the things I make is the thing I like doing the most.

Madame Linwe's Husbando

Questing Warrior

once again another avatar contest i missed out on gonk gonk

XxFantome's Husband

16,375 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Usagi No Zetsumei
Benjamin Callahan
Usagi No Zetsumei
Benjamin Callahan
Usagi No Zetsumei
Benjamin Callahan

Cool, so do you like to swim?

Yes i do c:

Are you or have you ever been a carnivorous fish?

No, sadly. I was a spider once tho, I had long graceful legs and beautiful eyes. I've also been centaur a few times.

Oh, that's perfectly swell. I have no issues with those sorts, but those darn carnivorous fish on the other hand. I don't like them. They're always nipping at my tail as I swim by. See I'm a friendly sea monster, and they're just so mean and like violent. A spider wow!!! That's like 8 legs!!! Oh,what's it like to have legs?

[Out of Character: I've been a centaur once I think. I've been a lot of different things though. Perhaps sometime I can show you some of my avis. I have a lot of them. Let me know if you want to see the centaur. I don't mind changing. (Or if you have any ideas for a new type of avatar I can come up with I'm not oppose to making new ones). Though I don't really do [Animal] avis].

Oh those darn fishies, they can be the meanest. Not all but some of them. It's lovely having 8 long legs. I walk with grace and ease and it's easy for me to get places. The only down side is my big butt cx

Oh that's cool. If you want I can try to draw any Avi you want. You can send me a pm of the Avi you want drawn and I will c:
I'd love to see your Avis whenever you can.

I so wish I had legs. I think they'd be totally awesome. Though I do love swimming an awful lot. Perhaps I could be like one of those mermaid creature things that have legs on land, but have tails in the water?

[OoC: Yeah, next time we're on at the same time I'll show you some. =) I think that would be cool. I've wanted to get that done before, but I suck at drawing and usually have all my gold tied up in items. So me doing it is out of the question, and I can't really expect anyone to do it for free, since it could be rather time consuming. I'm sure we could work something out, but we can discuss that if I decide to do it. =)

In the mean time, how long have you been on Gaia? What do you like to do for fun?]

Sparkly Cosmonaut

FTWynn
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
A portrait studio? That sounds like an interesting job. What's your line of work?
Whatever I can find, usually. I sell my art, but it doesn't make enough to support me. xp
A little bit of everything. I do paintings, needle felted sculptures, and sometimes I sell costumes I design and sew by hand.

I do photography, too, but I've always done that just for fun. I'm reconsidering that, though.
A Jack of all Arts kind of thing? Sounds interesting, is there something you like doing more than other things?
Photography, more than anything. I like making things, but taking great pictures of people, places, or even the things I make is the thing I like doing the most.
That's a great thing to be passionate about. If you wanted to switch to doing it professionally, you'd probably end up doing a lot of event type things, or family photos, senior picture photos maybe.

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter

That's a great thing to be passionate about. If you wanted to switch to doing it professionally, you'd probably end up doing a lot of event type things, or family photos, senior picture photos maybe.
That's pretty close to what I do for my steampunk group. I'm the volunteer photographer when we're at cons. I also got to do engagement photos for my friends that turned out amazing. I'd love to do it professionally

Sparkly Cosmonaut

FTWynn
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter

That's pretty close to what I do for my steampunk group. I'm the volunteer photographer when we're at cons. I also got to do engagement photos for my friends that turned out amazing. I'd love to do it professionally
Good deal. Also steampunk? Nice. Is that what you sew costumes for sometimes?

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
Yeah, I do costumes for that, and I also have a medieval recreation group I make costumes for. I've done them for the theater department at school, too.

Sparkly Cosmonaut

FTWynn
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
Yeah, I do costumes for that, and I also have a medieval recreation group I make costumes for. I've done them for the theater department at school, too.
Do you design the patterns for the costumes yourself?

Powerful Mage

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Hygienic 200
I wish all of you the best of luck of winning this contest smile

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
FTWynn
ForLaughter
Do you design the patterns for the costumes yourself?
For steampunk I do. Medieval and theater costumes generally mean I need to look at a specific pattern.

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I love the avatars that you've picked out. Hard decisions to make for sure as to who will win.
Good Luck!

shukuchimukyo's Princess

Benjamin Callahan
Usagi No Zetsumei
Benjamin Callahan
Usagi No Zetsumei
Benjamin Callahan

Are you or have you ever been a carnivorous fish?

No, sadly. I was a spider once tho, I had long graceful legs and beautiful eyes. I've also been centaur a few times.

Oh, that's perfectly swell. I have no issues with those sorts, but those darn carnivorous fish on the other hand. I don't like them. They're always nipping at my tail as I swim by. See I'm a friendly sea monster, and they're just so mean and like violent. A spider wow!!! That's like 8 legs!!! Oh,what's it like to have legs?

[Out of Character: I've been a centaur once I think. I've been a lot of different things though. Perhaps sometime I can show you some of my avis. I have a lot of them. Let me know if you want to see the centaur. I don't mind changing. (Or if you have any ideas for a new type of avatar I can come up with I'm not oppose to making new ones). Though I don't really do [Animal] avis].

Oh those darn fishies, they can be the meanest. Not all but some of them. It's lovely having 8 long legs. I walk with grace and ease and it's easy for me to get places. The only down side is my big butt cx

Oh that's cool. If you want I can try to draw any Avi you want. You can send me a pm of the Avi you want drawn and I will c:
I'd love to see your Avis whenever you can.

I so wish I had legs. I think they'd be totally awesome. Though I do love swimming an awful lot. Perhaps I could be like one of those mermaid creature things that have legs on land, but have tails in the water?

[OoC: Yeah, next time we're on at the same time I'll show you some. =) I think that would be cool. I've wanted to get that done before, but I suck at drawing and usually have all my gold tied up in items. So me doing it is out of the question, and I can't really expect anyone to do it for free, since it could be rather time consuming. I'm sure we could work something out, but we can discuss that if I decide to do it. =)

In the mean time, how long have you been on Gaia? What do you like to do for fun?]

That would be a great idea. I like to be a shape shifter. It seems fun. But that would be nice to have legs on the,land. I love swimming too. I like the feel of the water. But I do hate having to walk though the sand cx.

Oh don't worry about the cost. I love drawing for nice people and so far you seem wonderful ^°^. Awww on sure art is wonderful ^°^

I've been on Gaia since 2007, thanks to my coke being shut down pretty much cx. I made it and than forgot it for a year than once my coke went down I decided to try this site out because my friend was on Gaia since 2003 I think and the rest is history c:
Oh in my spear time I enjoy drawing, painting, working with polymer clay, going to the city, trying new sweets, being around my friends, watching Korean dramas and amines, going on adventures, being silly, making new friends emotion_kirakira , listening to the rain, taking long walks, etc.etc...

What about you? And how did you come up with the design for this Avi.

Also sorry for the late reply this Gaia app isn't the best. Dx

shukuchimukyo's Princess

pokemonboy59832
I wish all of you the best of luck of winning this contest smile

This contest ended days ago

shukuchimukyo's Princess

Ilyrial
I love the avatars that you've picked out. Hard decisions to make for sure as to who will win.
Good Luck!

Those are the winners and this contest is, over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff