Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

/still going through notices

///furiously refreshing with slow comp

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw

Notices, announcements, PMs... blah blah blah...

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Slick Southpaw

*picks up spider and gives a big hug* Hi Slick how are you? Does this make an appropiate battle outfit for a nyxian priestess? Of course i have yet to aquire my weapon but that will come with time

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Blackrosekitten21
Arlette Mori
Blackrosekitten21
Thanks everyone.for the item names. Yes the stripper pole is for exercising. Its good excercising actually smile

Gotta work those glutes!
yes yes we do! How's the battle outfit look? Though technically this works for priestess too. I just need a weapon now. Was thinking the crescent moon staff from celestial emissary.

Also its good for arm and leg musles all those stretches and holding yourself up. Its good for alot of mustles actually.

Beautiful! You wear it well. I'm not a fighter, nor a Priestess. I'm just a completely innocent part of royalty. 3nodding

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Blackrosekitten21
Slick Southpaw

*picks up spider and gives a big hug* Hi Slick how are you? Does this make an appropiate battle outfit for a nyxian priestess? Of course i have yet to aquire my weapon but that will come with time
hay hay

I'm happy to finally secure a slightly working laptop for the evening, buuuuuuut it's not the same crying

I worry about the protection of your mighty mammaries, Rose, however, I do approve of the attire for worship at least emotion_dowant

Divine Muse

Slick Southpaw
Blackrosekitten21
Slick Southpaw

hay hay

I'm happy to finally secure a slightly working laptop for the evening, buuuuuuut it's not the same crying

I worry about the protection of your mighty mammaries, Rose, however, I do approve of the attire for worship at least emotion_dowant

*Trying really hard not to make a boob joke*

Manly Lunatic

Blackrosekitten21
Slick Southpaw

BATTLE? YOUR BREASTS ARE EXPOSED.

Manly Lunatic

Jayce Reinhardt
Slick Southpaw
Blackrosekitten21
Slick Southpaw

hay hay

*Trying really hard not to make a boob joke*

BOOBS ARE GOOD.

Manly Lunatic

Arlette Mori
Blackrosekitten21
Arlette Mori
Blackrosekitten21
Thanks everyone.for the item names. Yes the stripper pole is for exercising. Its good excercising actually smile

Gotta work those glutes!
yes yes we do! How's the battle outfit look? Though technically this works for priestess too. I just need a weapon now. Was thinking the crescent moon staff from celestial emissary.

Also its good for arm and leg musles all those stretches and holding yourself up. Its good for alot of mustles actually.

Beautiful! You wear it well. I'm not a fighter, nor a Priestess. I'm just a completely innocent part of royalty. 3nodding

WHAT ROYALTY?

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Slick Southpaw
Blackrosekitten21
Slick Southpaw

hay hay

I worry about the protection of your mighty mammaries,
Rose, however, I do approve of the attire for worship at
least emotion_dowant
my b will ptotect me from any danger worry not about . (Hug was just friendly wanted to be clear on that) also no boob jokes please those are for my love to make

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw
:

The uniforms... no longer have a budget of 500k and 1mil... XD

That Lunar Cowl item is like... super duper inflated...

Maybe no longer have a specific uniform, but just list moon related items (and poses in items)...

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Qyp
Slick Southpaw
:

Maybe no longer have a specific uniform, but just list moon related items...
oh man, I can barely load the MP as it is

I have no idea what the prices are lol

I did however, change the title to be more "recommended items"

I'll just have to remove the gold amounts from the user tektek contest winners xd

Divine Muse

Qyp
Slick Southpaw
:

Maybe no longer have a specific uniform, but just list moon related items (and poses in items)...

I have an extra Cowl if someone needs it.

Manly Lunatic

Jayce Reinhardt
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
:

I have an extra Cowl if someone needs it.

Well Slick is the donation bank at the moment for our future event thread which will have giveaways and contests... so might as well add it to the pool XD

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

akld;fjasldk;fjs

I can't even properly edit atm

will adjust later

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items