Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Shapeshifter

sort of disappointed with this item. I was hoping for more blue items and less pink and for god's sake gaia needs to quit it with the bunny ear items. it is just awful.

Savage Fatcat

8,775 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
rofl I got Cat's Tangle! heart Coolies! rofl

Angelic Nitemare

Ariele Thibodeaux
sort of disappointed with this item. I was hoping for more blue items and less pink and for god's sake gaia needs to quit it with the bunny ear items. it is just awful.

neutral

-Grabs a spare soaker, and fills it with dishsoap and hot water....then sprays you in the mouth.-

MOAR BUNNIES! emotion_donotwant

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Ridley Starsmore
Ariele Thibodeaux

neutral

-Grabs a spare soaker, and fills it with dishsoap and hot water....then sprays you in the mouth.-

MOAR BUNNIES! emotion_donotwant

we can never have too many bunnies, especially since there are too many cats to quest.

Anxious Loiterer

11,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
boo, I had 1k cash sitting on an alt so I thought, "why not?" and all I got was junk >:

Dapper Dabbler

I have enough GC to buy one, but I'm too afraid... :/ And I don't have enough gold to buy one either.

Angelic Healer

Only item that interests me is Mystix Dance for that gorgeous bow. Now to wait for it to drop some more.
i bought three bundles to play and that didn't really go over too well.. XD
but no complaints here! can't win all the time~

i still cannot get over how cute tunnu is ;A; heart

Dapper Dabbler

Ugggh, booty grab is going so slow on my laptop.. would anybody be willing to sell a Line-A-Design for 20k?

Celestial Champion

tyvm for posting it!
omgawd. whee tunnu the bear is so adorable. 4laugh if only the item can actually item >.>

Vicious Mage

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I wanna know what those last 3 dolls do. Very interested in the girl doll with white hair.

Dapper Dabbler

Thank you so much, anon! heart

Kawaii Kitty

For once I want absolutely nothing. Not the items or sets or the dolls.

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Whoa, sorry for the delay, guys! Finals are brutal; just now finished my last one! So, have the last three dolls been found or they remaining as elusive as yesterday?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff