Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
The art for this is lovely, it reminds me a great deal of the art from Bitter Frost, must have been the same artist. Especially that last fail scene. Lovely, lovely indeed.

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Such lovely artwork!

Jubella's Fangirl

Unholy Slayer

By the gods I wish that moon in the header was an item!!! If I could swap the moon I have on for that one it would work brilliantly with this avi

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Just when I got a victory, you guys are already finished. xD heart

The last fail image is gorgeous. Reminds me of the fail image from Bitter Frost.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
I was so happy to see Winsor again! The story was very nice 3nodding

I hope Gaia uses him more often in the future.

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
VKiera
The art for this is lovely, it reminds me a great deal of the art from Bitter Frost, must have been the same artist. Especially that last fail scene. Lovely, lovely indeed.

With the Coloring and Shavos' art style here and there, it could be agreeable the fact it certainly evokes to Bitter Frost...

If it also helps you, though, as far as I understand from Miori's latest journal update, Pyakawit designed Winsor's concept and I could probably bet she too did it for Estelle's and a good chunk of the stages...

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
AstraSage
VKiera

With the Coloring and Shavos' art style here and there, it could be agreeable the fact it certainly evokes to Bitter Frost...

If it also helps you, though, as far as I understand from Miori's latest journal update, Pyakawit designed Winsor's concept and I could probably bet she too did it for Estelle's and a good chunk of the stages...

Well in all truth, it's the fail stages and the continue/forfeit buttons are what really make me think of Bitter Frost.

I'm fairly certain Shavos' did the fail art, she did the fail art for Bitter Frost, I'm pretty sure.

Considering this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

looks just like
User Image

and then this really made me go....oh look Bitter Frost

User Image

post is long sorry o.e but I'm actually happy, I love this style so yay!

Alien Sweetheart

I love the story and art for this one! And I love the fact they're reusing a character we've seen before!

Alien Sweetheart

VKiera
AstraSage
VKiera

Well in all truth, it's the fail stages and the continue/forfeit buttons are what really make me think of Bitter Frost.

I'm fairly certain Shavos' did the fail art, she did the fail art for Bitter Frost, I'm pretty sure.

Considering this

looks just like
User Image

and then this really made me go....oh look Bitter Frost

User Image

post is long sorry o.e but I'm actually happy, I love this style so yay!

LOL When I saw some of the art I was wondering if I was going to see you pop up or not!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Meushi

LOL When I saw some of the art I was wondering if I was going to see you pop up or not!

XP

Distinct Warlord

Now that I see those images better I likes this RIG more.

Only thing I always think is that winning picture should be a Background so you can use it. Or a head banner. Something along those lines, these pieces are beautiful and are thrown away so easily after.

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
What a lovely story, and the drawings are superb, kinda want to try my luck with a RIG just to see the story.

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
VKiera

Considering this

-Images Snipped-

You might call it a nice mirroring. The Shading/Coloring really did help making the parallel after all...

Anyways, it took some wrestling because the Artists' group tumblr blog yet needs to include it but I finally manage to find the Concepts Miori was talking about. (which I'll be adding to the first page...)

Alien Sweetheart

Looking at the concept art has given me a rather odd head cannon. Winsor's smiley scarf ball likes to flirt with Estelle's lacy skirt ball. xp heart

Indulgent Gatekeeper

17,690 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Squash Stomper 75
FINALLY! A good CI with a story worth reading (well, to me, that is). Of all the CIs I've played and encountered, this is one of my favorites (both story and art) along with Bitter Frost and Underland (which both happen to be December CIs). I've read the other posts and I have to agree, it does remind you of Bitter Frost. Both have fantastic art (and I have agree on the last "Fail" art being lovely), and I guess it's a reason why I loved this CI at first glance. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff