Welcome to Gaia! ::

What kind of Bunny Ranger items would you like to see?

Items for all the Rangers. 0.45180722891566 45.2% [ 75 ]
Items for White Ranger Castor 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 33 ]
A Mech Bunny item 0.072289156626506 7.2% [ 12 ]
SDPlus dolls of the Rangers 0.27710843373494 27.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 166 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Hello everyone! I'll like to give you a warm and fluffy welcome from BRF Club and everyone in it!

Please make yourself at home and make sure you follow the rules!

User ImageIntroductionUser Image

So, let's start by answering a basic few questions!

What is the BRF Club exactly?

The BRF Club is a fan thread for the Bunny Rangers from the Easter event that was in 2015 Our goal is to attract the Bunny Rangers and show our love and support for the Space Bunnies!

Who are the Bunny Rangers?

The Bunny Rangers are a group of brothers consisting of six members! While we don't know exactly where they came from, we do know they're from space! They're also a play on the popular power rangers which is a children's TV show! They're also known to be quite adorableand have stared in a mini-comic for the event!

Why did you make this club?

The reason is to not only show our support for the Bunnies but, to get attention to them! Since not everyone got a chance to attend the Easter event, I think it's important that everyone gets a chance to show their support! My other goal is to have the Bunny Rangers show up for more events and for people to understand my undying love for them!

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageHistoryUser Image

The History of the Bunny Rangers

Unlike most gaia NPCs, the Bunny Rangers are still fairly new and don't have a lot of history, other than what happened at the Easter event, there's not much else to go off of!

During the Easter event, the Bunny Rangers a group of 5 brothers invaded gaia because Diedrich had what was supposedly an ultimate weapon of destruction along with them thinking Diedrich was their brother and because of this a fight broke out! During the event users could attack the Rangers Mech Bunny ship by playing mini-games and after enough damage was done, one of the parts of the ship would of been destroyed until the entire ship itself was destroyed!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/?manga_id=361

Throughout the event, the Rangers also interacted with some of the users and with other NPCs like Diedrich and the Easter Bunny! Eventually, both Diedrich and the Easter Bunny teamed up and defeated the Rangers and completely destroyed the Mecha Bunny! It was then revealed that the so called ultimate weapon turned out to be an egg containing the newest member of the Bunny Rangers, White Ranger Castor! It was then, the Bunny Rangers signed a peace treaty and they started taking care of their new brother! As it turns out, Castor may of looked cute, he wanted to destroy everything and he even back-talked his own brothers and other users in the forums!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/newsroom/?manga_id=365

The history of the BRF club

The Bunny Rangers fan club originally started during the Easter event as the user tenfacedHero started a thread during the event! Her thread got a nice amount of attention but, wasn't able to get the attention of the Bunny Rangers! This did however pave the way for the Club that stands here today!

Fast forward to the Spring Throwback event! During this event, I started to show my love for the Rangers and I got the idea to start another club! Mostly because, nobody else was going to do it! After getting help from my friend DJ Bing Bling, we we're able to get the club running! However we did run into a few issue as the club didn't start until half-way though the event and it was hard to get people into the club; so often times me and Bing had awkward small talk! Regardless, the club also got a fair amount of attention but, once again, we were not able to get the Rangers to come!

Eventually the forum closed and once again, I was back at square one! So, I knew there was something that needed to be done as the Club couldn't last going from event to event as we need something that could stand the test of time even if the Summer event is around the corner we need something, bigger, better and cooler...

Which leads us to the new and improved Bunny Rangers fan club and currently there's also a hang out thread in the Summer event forum that you all can check out! In the thread we have introduced out first special guest, Lance Galahad! So far the Summer event has been a decent success and we even managed to get one of the rangers to appear! (More information below!)

However most of the contests are over now but, there's another thread that we have for the Spirit of the Smackdown forum that still has many new and exciting contests that just about anyone can participate in! So far this thread as been the most successful and most of it is thanks to a volunteer that I got known as SuperKittyBlock!

(Link to threads below!)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/summer-event-2k15/the-bunny-rangers-fan-club-s-camp-of-rock-come-on-in/t.97460911/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/spirit-of-the-smackdown/the-brf-club-s-giveaway-party-zomg-avatar-contest/t.97710505_1/

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageThe Bunny Rangers themselves!User Image

There is a total of six different Rangers with all of them having their own personalizes and hobbies! So, let's meet them!

Pink Ranger Mimosa
User Image
Mimosa is the Main leader of the Bunny Rangers! Wearing a scarf and having a heart on his forehead he is seen to be the one who speaks for the Bunny Rangers, often defending his brothers and wanting what's best for everyone and making important decisions!

His sign is the heart!

His Hobby is chasing Butterflies!

He also was the victor of the fan favorite Bunny Ranger poll!

Mimosa's posts

Blue Ranger Kastra
User Image
Being the smartest of the his brothers he is seen speaking with more scientific terms and more sophisticated, it is believed he is the one who built the Mech Bunny from a post from Avoir saying that Kastra will get angry if we break the Mech Bunny!

His sign is the crescent moon!

His Hobby is grooming pet rocks!

Kastra's posts

Yellow Ranger Avior
User Image
Being one of cutest isn't easy, neither it is for Avior! Avior is the most gentile and kind of the Rangers often easily being upset he often seems to try to be nice to everyone and wanting the best for his brothers as well!

His sign is a star!

His Hobby is eating lots of sweets at 4-star bakeries!

Avior's posts

Green Ranger Haldus
User Image
Haldus likes to do things the cool way! As in with explosions! Haldus likes to try to be cool and be the action hero that he is! This is shown as he didn't bother reading much of an open letter that Kastra gave to him to read and though his hobby! Speaking of which...

Haldus is also the first and only ranger to acknowledge the BRF club as he posted in one of our threads! biggrin

His hobby is posing at high places!

His Sign is in a Diamond shape!

Haldus's posts and link to his post on my thread!

Purple Ranger Chad
User Image
Chad doesn't like to talk much, he's as strong as a wall and things are either going his way or the Highway! Not too much is know about Chad for doesn't want to say it. (Chad was also referred to as senpai by some users...)

His sign is a Hexagon!

His Hobby is Hibernating in cold, dark caves!

Chad's posts

White Ranger Castor
User Image
Castor being the new baby brother of the Bunny Ranger is quite restless, hating gaia and the planet that he is on. He was seen back-talking his brothers along with yelling at other users as he even called them "stupid". Not sure what to do, Mimosa and his brothers decided that it would be best for them to take care of him; trying to teach him from right and wrong. Castor also loves taking naps and eating sweets.

His sign is the sun!

His Hobby is unknown!

Castor's posts

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageClub Members!User Image

1. Zanethemayor
2. DJ Bing Bling
3. tenfacedHero
4. lilloulou
5. Argentum Beryl
6. Kid Jak
7. Sand Dancer Shaka
8. MirasteIIa
9. Salathielly
10. Chocobo Princess
11. Gemion
12. AzuretheLord
13. The Iron Magus
14. Hassli
15. Tute Sweet
16. Lovely_pan
17. Hisui no Tamashi
18. LuminanceLight
19. Aliannie
20. Mintergr33n
21. Candypluff
22. Thinko
23. Bell Kirby
24. Spagonia
25. Big Bad Desu
26. Mirales_Aurora
27. Solztize
28. Avior the Shooting Star
29. Lance Galahad
30. Knight of Britannia
31. Phoenix Kenway
32. P A N N E the Taguel
33. ComtesseDeGloire
34. Yamka Jaden
35. Vanya
36. iSeaCvpcake
37. SuperKittyBlock
38. Hoshimi08
39. Bitway
40. zeldarox11

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageFan Stuff!User Image
Here are some key chains made by Venya! Just make sure you give credit to her and save them to your own server, don't edit them!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Here's some great art that I had Bishiglomper made of the Bunny Rangers!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(Along with baby Castor...)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageRules!User Image

-Follow the ToS

-Remember to stay on topic!

-No quoting the first page

-Be kind to everyone including all fans of Diedrich and the Easter Bunny. (We're on neutral terms!)

-And most importantly... have fun!

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageRanger Appearances and Sightings!User Image

It's official! This is the first appearance of a Bunny Ranger outside of the Easter event! The green Bunny Ranger Haldus has posting in the Bunny Ranger hangout thread in the summer event! He came to our club asking for food since a party wouldn't be one without some food! biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lake-kindred/the-bunny-rangers-fan-club-s-camp-of-rock-new-contest/t.97460911_151/

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Finally, I want to give HUGE thanks to Tenfaced Hero and Hassli for all their help getting this thread up and running! Without their help, this club wouldn't be here!

Also, thanks to Salathielly for designing the Banner!

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
May the BRF club be... OPEN!!! xd

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Bunny Rangers!!!

Where do I sign emotion_kirakira

I hope we will get to see them again soon. We got told they stayed around I wanted to keep them in my house, but apparently it wasn't fine and they had been up to something, but we still don't know what.

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
lilloulou
Bunny Rangers!!!

Where do I sign emotion_kirakira

Right here! We will gladly include you with the many fans of the Bunny Rangers... Ok, well there aren't a whole lot of fans right now but, they're out there! (Speaking of which I need to update my sig with details for the club!)

Celestial Shapeshifter

Sign me up! Here's a few of my Bunny Rangers Fem Forms!

Ranger Haldrus, Ranger Kastra, Ranger Mimosa

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Argentum Beryl
Sign me up! Here's a few of my Bunny Rangers Fem Forms!

Ranger Haldrus, Ranger Kastra, Ranger Mimosa

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wow! Those look fantastic! I will be happy to add you to the list as well! May the Bunny Rangers come back again! whee

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Sign Me Up

though I am a bigger fan of the Might Gaian Fishie Rangers

Fluff Bunny

21,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Kid Jak
Sign Me Up

though I am a bigger fan of the Might Gaian Fishie Rangers

Hehe, sure thing! I like to think I'm the biggest fan but, there is nothing to necessarily to prove it other than the club... wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff