Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uh so how does this... It's been awhile since I... Edmund, can you show me the... Oh.

Uh, hi there Gaians. It's me. Gino. Uh, Gambino. Gino Gambino. Um. Uh, wow, sorry, I'm really bad at this.

There's a manga! Like, I'm in that, and some other people. Edmund's in it. There's some crazy stuff happening! This god named Nyx, or, also Don Kuro sort of, yeah they're uh. Trying to destroy the world! Yeah! So I'm gonna fight him/them I guess? I think we're gonna fight. I'm not totally sure how it's going to work but, I can kind of like, sense him? And I'm feeling pretty good, used to watch a lot of anime fights, presumably it's gonna be like that. And the goddess Gaia seems to believe in me, so. I feel weird, like, maybe I could actually do it? I've never felt like this before. Maybe it's what they call... "confidence"? Or maybe yeah just, titan powers. Either way I'm gonna give it my best shot!

Here's a thread so you can talk about it. And maybe cheer us on a little? Sen and Oversee- er, Marius, could really use it.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
So Nyx is inside of you but when are you going to make sweet love to Meili?

Make love, not war.

Peace
I'm going to cut you UP BOY.

CUT YOU UP A NICE THANKSGIVING TURKEY THAT WE CAN EAT OVER DINNER TOGETHER AS I WOO YOU INTO BED WHERE MEILI CAN'T - CAUSE HE'S DEAD!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT "WEIRD" FEELING YOU'RE HAVING IS? IT'S ME.

GlNO's Husband

Fear not, fair maiden. I will take you away from the beast above and whisk you away to the Caymen Islands where we will retire wealthy in love and money.

Meilino's Wife

Handsome Girl

Meilino
Fear not, fair maiden. I will take you away from the beast above and whisk you away to the Caymen Islands where we will retire wealthy in love and money.

*sniffs* I thought you loved me. Not some has-been replica of my cuteness! Take me back, beau, take me back!

The other Gino ain't got no thing on my super duper levels of butt-kicking confidence. I can defeat Nyx with just a wiggle of my butt! That's my ambition, baby!

GlNO's Husband

GlNO
Meilino

*sniffs* I thought you loved me. Not some has-been replica of my cuteness! Take me back, beau, take me back!

The other Gino ain't got no thing on my super duper levels of butt-kicking confidence. I can defeat Nyx with just a wiggle of my butt! That's my ambition, baby!

You're right, what was I thinking?? The other Gino's sweet vulnerable smell of low self-esteem just got to my overprotective heart for a moment. My ogre of a brother can have the other Gino, but you're all mine! Let them take care of their own problems. I love you, babe!

To the other Gino: You can do it yadda yadda yadda. If you want to go at it hard and fast, or make the struggle easier for yourself, I suggest oiling up before your "anime" fight with Nyx!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
[NPC] Gino

Howdy thanks for coming out today I got to ask do you like a good laugh?

If you do check out the Unofficial Mashup thread for "Son"
love the new gino avatar
question: in that last pic, thats Cesento (and his ship too) at the kuro's place so in the cabin fever manga, was Nicu on Ladyhand's ship or was he on Cresento's ship? Either way, how did one person get to the other ship?

Codebreaking Seeker

35,175 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Mayonnaise Chan
love the new gino avatar
question: in that last pic, thats Cesento (and his ship too) at the kuro's place so in the cabin fever manga, was Nicu on Ladyhand's ship or was he on Cresento's ship? Either way, how did one person get to the other ship?

I figure either the story wasn't canon, or it actually took place before those two got captured.

Spook

37,100 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
[NPC] Gino
Uh so how does this... It's been awhile since I... Edmund, can you show me the... Oh.

Uh, hi there Gaians. It's me. Gino. Uh, Gambino. Gino Gambino. Um. Uh, wow, sorry, I'm really bad at this.

There's a manga! Like, I'm in that, and some other people. Edmund's in it. There's some crazy stuff happening! This god named Nyx, or, also Don Kuro sort of, yeah they're uh. Trying to destroy the world! Yeah! So I'm gonna fight him/them I guess? I think we're gonna fight. I'm not totally sure how it's going to work but, I can kind of like, sense him? And I'm feeling pretty good, used to watch a lot of anime fights, presumably it's gonna be like that. And the goddess Gaia seems to believe in me, so. I feel weird, like, maybe I could actually do it? I've never felt like this before. Maybe it's what they call... "confidence"? Or maybe yeah just, titan powers. Either way I'm gonna give it my best shot!

Here's a thread so you can talk about it. And maybe cheer us on a little? Sen and Oversee- er, Marius, could really use it.

Good luck for you Gino! We believe in you.

this is getting interesting 7w7 hope they upload more pages

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Our little Gino is finally bulking up!

I'm so proud I could cry.
Gino you are merely the sidekick. Just sit back and try not to get in the way while your eyebrows play hero.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Ah, our first look at the new version of NPC Gino! Looking good.

So Gino...How exactly do you feel about all this Eyebrow talk? Only thing I haven't heard in the way of comments is a comparison to Rock Lee from Naruto.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Always remember, Gino - friendship and teamwork and having a never-give-up attitude get you a lot further in manga-verse than having special abilities. Said abilities do help, though, so you might want to work on developing your titan powers a bit before facing Nyx. Might I suggest a training montage?

Also I really hope Cresento and Cordell are okay.

Angelic Blob

yeah, Gino grew a spine! emotion_yatta awesome. Tell Sen whose boss!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff