• Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
----------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

[If you're reading from the front page, the item list is in the second post!]
User Image

Hey GCD!
Fibby here covering the Core CI!
(Which has been missing for almost 8 months & I'm happy to see it return!)
Thanks in advance for posting your drops, & a bigger thanks to the artists for always doing this every month!

Per the usual, I will not cover re-released items.
An art thread often accompanies the CI thread in the GCD, and I will link it when it goes live.
If not, I will place it in a post on the first page.

Thread Guidelines
This is the GCD, so please have valid discussion when posting.
Do not by any means bump this thread and do not sell your CI pulls here.
You can go to the Chatterbox for both activities or the Exchange for selling and buying.

Some discussion points you can have are:
- Are you satisfied with the CI?
- Which items are your favorite and why?
- Do you like the theme/story of this months CI?
- Can you tell which artists worked on which items?
- What color schemes/type of items would you have liked to see?
- What do you think of the recolors that were added?
- What items do you think will get recolored and put into the bundles as exclusives?
- Opinions on the return of SDPlus Dolls? Do you think having them bundled with the item is a good method?

You are not limited to those discussion points, so feel free to add more or post your opinions.
Please remember to remain on topic when posting. This is the most important rule!

[[ Announcement ]]
[[ Promo ]]
User Image

Chance Item
User Image User Image User Image
(200 GC)(1700 GC)(4500 GC)

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
User Image

RIG Kindred

User Image:User Image
Jockey the Seahorse
(Level Guide)

Human Items

User ImageUser Image
Aeon & Vain Aeon

User Image
[Animal] Surf & Turf Backdrop

User Image
Floating Flower

User Image
Gullible Tales

User Image
Marie Celeste

User ImageUser Image
Observe the Kraken & Observe the Decayed Kraken

User Image
Surf & Turf Backdrop

User Image
That's Deep

SDPlus Dolls & Bundles
(Note: To get the dolls you need to pull the bundles. I've included them here separately to give the dolls a better spot light.)

User Image
SDPlus #703 Aeon

User Image
SDPlus #704 Floating Flower

User Image
SDPlus #705 Gullible Tales

User Image
SDPlus #706 Marie Celeste

User Image:User ImageUser Image
Surf & Turf Aeon Doll Bundle

Surf & Turf Floating Flower Doll Bundle

Surf & Turf Gullible Tales Doll Bundle

User Image: User ImageUser Image
Surf & Turf Marie Celeste Doll Bundle

Recolors

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
User Image
Art!
User Image
User Image

User Image
Is that a message in a bottle just floating out there?! You run over to check and you are immediately seduced by a beautiful glass-like woman. You wake up a few hours later with a flower in a bottle and a second gift. Was she real or did you just imagine that?

User Image
You go for a short swim and suddenly feel a little sting accompanied by a giggle. You're a little scared but curious. You peak your head under the water and you feel like you've seen royalty. She smiles and hands you a parting gift before returning to the depths of the sea.

User Image
Walking along the shore, you find this guy passed out. You wake him up and he looks totally lost. Something about him is oddly familiar though. You spend the next 8 hours listening to his stories. In return, he leaves you with this gift!

User Image
You decide to roam the rocky terrain of the beach and you spot a rare sight: it's a hidden Coral Cove! And is that.....a race track..? No, that can't be real...but this little guy is telling you to place your bets. You play along and leave with a hefty prize!

In a relationship with Bowser mains in Smash

emotion_bigheart
Oh my goodness, Gullible Tales and Observe the Kraken are SUCH GOOD ITEMS WOW. If the tail comes off from the legmod of the Kraken item, easily one of my favorite new male items. I love the hair, the jacket and the big, baggy sweat pants and big, DETAILED shoes aaahhh. Whoever made these, MWAH, lovely!

A Gardener

15,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Some art for the thread

User Image
User Image

User Image
Is that a message in a bottle just floating out there?! You run over to check and you are immediately seduced by a beautiful glass-like woman. You wake up a few hours later with a flower in a bottle and a second gift. Was she real or did you just imagine that?

User Image
You go for a short swim and suddenly feel a little sting accompanied by a giggle. You're a little scared but curious. You peak your head under the water and you feel like you've seen royalty. She smiles and hands you a parting gift before returning to the depths of the sea.

User Image
Walking along the shore, you find this guy passed out. You wake him up and he looks totally lost. Something about him is oddly familiar though. You spend the next 8 hours listening to his stories. In return, he leaves you with this gift!

User Image
You decide to roam the rocky terrain of the beach and you spot a rare sight: it's a hidden Coral Cove! And is that.....a race track..? No, that can't be real...but this little guy is telling you to place your bets. You play along and leave with a hefty prize!

Stubborn Gifter

Art stuff.
User Image
User Image
User Image
Is that a message in a bottle just floating out there?! You run over to check and you are immediately seduced by a beautiful glass-like woman. You wake up a few hours later with a flower in a bottle and a second gift. Was she real or did you just imagine that?User Image
User Image

Love the Peer Pressure recolor. It looks good in Kirin. And some of the new items are amazing.Glad to see the SD Dolls are back. I see two dolls I want.

And I noticed that the bundle has increased from 25 to 99. Price is terrible though.

Clever Nymph

41,765 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Okay, the amount of male items...I see you gaia emotion_dowant I like quite a few of those recolors as well. emotion_bigheart

abelton's Princess

Predestined Fairy

When you get floating flower on the first try : ))

Bloblike Garbage

18,265 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Divorced 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Beach love~ heart

Rude's Bestie

Cat

Of the new items, it's looking like I want 1-2 poses out of several of them without really liking the item overall which is kind of frustrating. Kraken is neat, wish it wasn't casual tho sad Backdrop is A+ and That's Deep is pretty interesting. Nice to see SD dolls return. Outside of the kirin Pier Pressure the recolors are disappointing though, just not a fan of the scheme choices this round at all.

I'll probably wait to see what the BEs look like before I decide if I'm going to play this one or just pick stuff up in the mp.

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Nothing for me on this one. My gold is safe heart

Mikey's Rizzler

Egg

oh my god SDPlus dolls cry

I'm SO HAPPY

Quick Reply

Submit