No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

Romantic Informer

18,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
We have two updates today: Tale of Clarion and Josie's Journey

Okay guys, you should know what to do! Please take the time to vote in the poll!

Quote:
Every so often, there are always Evolving item updates. With all these posts in GCD about Evolving item, it's hard to really know which one is the most popular evolving item. So every week, I will make a poll to find out what is everyone's favorite Evolving item. Think of it like the Billboard Music Chart, instead we're finding what's the top Evolving Item of the week.

Quote:
And here it is:
Weekly Top Evolving Items - Week of December 27th

1.Wandering Maestro
2.Tale of Clarion
3.Zodiacal
4.Seven Day Love
5.Bunnihilation
6.Aria Dannata
7.Firefly's Flame
8.Volant Reverie
9.Emerald Dream
10.Monstrosity

Total Votes: 442

Spoon: What's your favorite EI this week?

Sparkly Shoujo

12,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Junior 100
how about adding in ruined souls to the poll?

Blessed Humorist

Greedy Capitalist

11,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Josie's Journey...i don't think there will be any cute wig in this evolving item. cry ..pity, but it would be nice if it had the eyes and the little marks on the forehead heart 3nodding

Destructive Mage

15,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It's nice to see cheaper items. 3nodding Clarion.

Beloved Fairy

15,650 Points
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
Emerald Dream, only because I was dumb enough to purchase it. sad

P.S. : "What's this s**t about give a gift? confused Give a gift to who/whom and why?"

Invisible Marshmallow

i'm not in love with the new EI this week. but they're still cool to look at.

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
I love Clarion's details.

Moonlight Healer

I like Josie's headband, but I hope this item is more canon than Moira's was (I wish she didn't get a redesign).

Hygienic Genius

I don't love the story behind Tale of Clarion. It needs more details to complement the detailed clothing!

I'm hopeful for Josie's Journey.

Wandering Maestro gets my vote this week.

9,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tale of Clarion

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Whoa... feels like I'm late to the party this week. Happy Friday, everyone!

Tale of Clarion: Ooh, the plot thickens. There's not a lot development-wise here, as I know as little about the goal or the characters now as I did from the beginning, but I like the adventurous feel of the story. Item-wise, the evolutions are just stunning this week! While these aren't usually the sort of items that appeal to me, I'm really blow away by the detailing on the clothing; I love tiny details like embroidery and buttons, just because it shows attention to detail. Very cool. And the color pallet here is continuing to really appeal to me. The spell resistance pose seems like a nice addition to our 'magicky' items on the site... overall, pretty neat!

Josie's Journey: Okay, I don't think I'll ever be able to say this enough, but I LOVE the idea of exploring/fleshing out NPCs past through REIs like this. Our manga plot tends to move towards grand schemes so it seems there isn't always time for back story development, especially for minor characters. Giving overlooked characters like Josie a chance to shine really catches my attention! As there are hints at world traveling in this story, I hope we may be able to get some neat regional/traveling items in this REI... but the description limits to fashion, which does make sense. Interest is, as I said, pretty high for this one! Item-wise, this one doesn't appeal to me yet, mostly because they're accessory items I generally don't utilize (my bias, not the fault of the items themselves). However, those jewel tones are absolutely lovely; I hope they're a good indicator of the colors to come in this one. We've had quite a few soft, wispy REIs recently... I'm ready for a strong splash of vibrancy! Fingers are crossed!

I think Tales of Clarion is going to take it for me this week. Dem little buttons..!

Apocalyptic Codger

19,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yes! a NPC themed item!

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
NPC development with Josie's Journey! Yes! This has been long needed, and I've loved Josie to pieces ever since I glimpsed her in the manga and in Houses. And now? Like Moira, we can view just a bit more of her, and her eye-popping cultural sense.
We need some serious Meredith style, bytheby. Just a mention. Over all, very pleased with this development that goes back to Gaia's roots.

Tale of Clarion is getting more gorgeous by the update, but I feel the story is still lacking. We understand so little of what is going on, and you're going to need a lot more updates then normal to really flesh out that story, I feel. Please, more story. As much as I like the poses and items, for they are pretty much the definition of what I like...I just don't find them as valuable as a good tale.

Invisible Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces