Welcome to Gaia! ::

EDIT: Announcement stated it's Monday xD

EDIT: Looks like they'll be in skin tyte, for gold, with other preexisting skins.
Fleep

Skin Tyte. Old skins (like human forms, zurg, vampire) will be extremely cheap. Some will be sliglthy more expensive, but easily affordable. A couple of them will be high-priced, to make them more valuable and rare

Fleep just posted this, check his post history O__O

Fleep
Hey guys!

Sorry about this. This is a temporary hiccup caused by re-coding that was done for the new skins. We'll be releasing the new potions hopefully today (which will actually replace Red Bino).

Another quote! They'll be CHEAP! I'm confused as to whether he's talking about potions that turn you back human or all the new skins we're getting though User Image
Fleep
The Zurg Energy Drink will remain. Red Bino will be replaced by potions that let you revert (or change) into any of the human skins. They will all be very, very cheap - so no worries there!

Also, important for grombies ):
Fleep
Yes, if you use one of the new skins, you lose your grombiness.

The new skins could be out today! User Image If Gaia isn't late, as much as that happens rofl

Discuss!

Anticipation eek
How you think we're going to get them ninja

Sorry if this was already posted/already common knowledge sweatdrop
lets go bulk buy red bino!
Felinse

"Hey guys!

Sorry about this. This is a temporary hiccup caused by re-coding that was done for the new skins. We'll be releasing the new potions hopefully today (which will actually replace Red Bino).'

The new skins could be out today! User Image If Gaia isn't late, as much as that happens rofl

Discuss!

Anticipation eek

That's how we will get them, through the stores.

Something tells me they aren't going to be uber cheap after that riot concerning the skinsthe other day.
Now buuuuuuy the energy drinks in bulk!
MYEH?!

Holy crap i hope i can be a dark elf >__<

Im not so sure how we can get them... but, if it involves potions, it sounds like we might just have to take a certain potion for a certain skin (seeing as the events are already underway, i dont see how participating in the olympics will get us these skins).
Well I was hoping that the skins would be in the CS but everyone complained about that and I heard that the skins wern't going to be released into the CS anymore. I don't know where they are going to be at, but I sure am hoping for a Dark Elf or Imp Skin 3nodding
OMG! *squees*
eek WANT. burning_eyes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.BUYING RED BINOS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT

Honestly, I'm going to scrounge up as much moolah as I can and buy all of them in the MP, since Damian won't let me. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Replace the red bino? o_o;

...Red bino is the human drink, right?

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Metalzdragon
Felinse

"Hey guys!

Sorry about this. This is a temporary hiccup caused by re-coding that was done for the new skins. We'll be releasing the new potions hopefully today (which will actually replace Red Bino).'

Discuss!

Anticipation eek

Something tells me they aren't going to be uber cheap after that riot concerning the skinsthe other day.

.:[I Came, I Polled, I Posted]:.
10k a pop! In relation to the price of a Sealed letter nowadays its a fair price for a skin that people bitched about.
That's how we will get them, through the stores.

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
I think the skins are going to be the creatures that have been appearing in the olympic comics. {Dark elves ftw~!}
I'm really hoping they make some sort of insane skin/potion thing.8D
Also, d'you think they'll be reusable, or will we have to buy it again if we take off the skin?
Zeoia Kuesk
Replace the red bino? o_o;

...Red bino is the human drink, right?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Yes, which is why everyone's gonna buy it in bulk upon seeing this thread. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
I bought loads when they were released on the off-chance they were going to be removed from stores razz It's not like they'll inflate very much, although once they're removed, the number in supply will slowly be reduced ... or not seeing as the Zurg skin sucks XD
rofl rofl rofl
Glad to know I'm not the only one who stalks Fleep. x DD
I just bought a bunch of Bino.
As a memento and if they are taken out of the store, then their price could inflate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff