User Image
User Image
User Image

Meido Cafe: Dere's Side
User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image

"A new maid café is set to be open soon. Everything has to be perfect, including the maids themselves. There are three in total. Their names are Dere, Tsun and Kuu. All sisters, they are respectively nicknamed the trip-au-laits. Looking at the siblings, you can take a gander as to why.

Without further ado, you break the nervous silence. “Let’s get started then, shall we?”

Updates:
May 1st
User Image

User Image

Quote:
Greetings, Sciencers! After a tiresome day hypothesizing, analyzing, reanalyzing, electrolyzing, and soliloquizing here at the Evolving Item Labratory, those of us looking to get a little bit of R and R-- that's rest and relaxation, of course-- like to head over to the local maid cafe! Cute aesthetics, adorable uniforms, and delicate snacks and drinks! It's very different than the harsh and sanitary environment of the EI Labs, and the music is always way better too. Feeling inspired by our many evening tea shop chats, some of the technicians here at the lab put together a brand new series of Evolving Items for all your scientific souls! Pretty delightful, are they not?

Adorable! Choose your path (or collect all three) to engage in the start of what seems to be a wonderful story preparing to unfold! In the meantime, this scientist will be doing more field research at the local tea shops. Yum! Be sure to pick up your own copies of this fantastic new collection by visiting our friends at La Victoire. Happy experimenting, my passionate Scienteers!

May 8th
User Image

User Image

Stepping out of the café, you wait a minute before entering again.

“Welcome home!” Their synchronized greeting assaults you. The three look to you with expectation in their eyes, albeit it was hard to read Kuu. Enthusiastic as they are, you correct their mistake. “When acknowledging a customer, you must remember to address them as ‘Master’ or ‘Mistress’.”

“Yes ♡~”, Dere says with a beaming smile. Kuu remains silent by Dere’s side, nodding in agreement instead of answering. Her expression remains stoic.

Tsun, on the other hand, appears to be repelled by the idea. “Why? They’re all slobs anyway. Coming to a café to ogle girls in maid outfits.” She flicks her wrist. “’Welcome home, Pig.’ They should be grateful to get even that much. Hmph.”

Oh boy. You can already tell she’ll be a handful.

May 15th
User Image

User Image

Trying to reprimand Tsun was going nowhere. You decide to move the assessment along. They seat and hand you a menu each. You skim the items, but apparently even that was taking too much time.

"Hurry up!" Tsun interrupts you, obviously impatient. "I don't have all day. It's not like I want to be here or anything." You can't help but feel a little discouraged.

"Don't mind, don't mind. Please take your time ♡~ " Dere defuses the bad air. But from her demeanor, you're pretty sure it wasn't on purpose. At least, she does not look all that conscientious.

"..." Kuu addresses you with unreadable eyes. "Are you ready to order?"

You ultimately tell them you'll go with their recommendations. They give you an affirmation and disappear into the back. Since you are the only one in the cafe, the silence makes it possible for you to hear the ruckus coming from the kitchen. What a foreboding commotion.

May 29th

User Image

User Image

It's a good thing you skipped breakfast this morning. The three vanish into the back during the time you try to down the drinks. Their reappearance reminds you it is not over. Three new trays in hand, you look at the approaching girls and realize this is not so much an experience as it is an attack on your stomach.

Dere speaks first and you swear flowers bloom behind her. "The chocolate roll cake is very delicious ♡~ Let me write a lovey dovey message on top~ Just. For. You ♡" All you can manage is a weak smile.

While Dere busies herself with that task, Kuu simply slips a plate onto the table. "Coffee cake. Please enjoy." She fixes her gaze at you. A long second passes before she speaks again. "Special moe moe kyun service is also available for this item. Would you l--" You cut her off with a firm no. She nods and retreats. How cold.

"Here!" A porcelain plate clatters against the draped wooden surface of the table. "Here's some strawberry shortcake. It's not like I care whether you'll like it or not. The chef just happened to make too much!" Ah... She appears upset. Then again, when has she not?

After you are done eating, you can't remember if you're a cake person or not.

June 5th

User Image

User Image

"This may be a heavy lesson to begin our day of science off with, Sciencers, but it's important that we make it clear: Everything ends. Er, well, everything but the universe itself. Oh, and those late-night reruns of classic sitcoms from the nineties. The line at the Department of Gaian Vehicles, as well? The point is that most things end, and sometimes there's nothing we can do about it! In this particular instance, I'm sorry to say that science has proven that there is simply no way to squeeze any more evolutions out of our fantastic Meido Cafe experiment. Thus, with bleary eyed pride, I'm excited to reveal the grand finale!"

Meido Cafe finale
:
The results of the assessment will have to wait until another time. Your stomach just can't hold out long enough to write the report. To put it simply, you are bloated. And possibly dying. Is there such a thing as death from sugar overload? Thanking the girls for their time and participation, you slowly amble towards the exit.

A chorus of voices floats out with you. "Please come again!"

They forgot to address you in the proper manner, again. With a sigh, you leave without correcting them. They are trying their best, after all. Even you can tell each exhibit a personality entirely their own, admitting their extremes may be an acquired taste.
The very thought of the type of customers flocking to this place is already giving you a headache.

June 6th!! Meido Cafe: Yan's Side!

LQI

User Image

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
RESERVED FOR YAN/OTHER RELATED ITEMS

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
feel free to post now while I finish editing some things in the first post c: heart

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one, though I wish one of them was Yan~

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
I am interested in this, however I will wait to see before I buy.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Waiting to see the colors t-t

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

im drowning inside those cafe puns rofl

this looks really interesting. i hope to see the colors before i can decide to get one though ; 3 ;

anime butler boy next time gaia? emotion_awesome

Modern Mecha

Calling it now, I bet the first one is closet Yandere.

Perfect Saint

It's like that Cheerleading REI in the past? I hope I'll like these. I love maid cosplays.

Star

I bet these are gonna turn out super fkn cute when they finish evolving
-- at least I hope so

Winniesaur's Wife

Pro OTP

This looks promising. emotion_dowant

Loyal Shapeshifter

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

I'm loving the descriptions. xD
I have a feeling I'm going to want all 3. I'm going to be watching a lot of 1GC videos to get them. ;3;

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
Firanzia-Vice
I'm looking forward to seeing more of this one, though I wish one of them was Yan~

I'm totally with you on that~ But im sure that it wouldnt have fit the theme of cafe's as well as these three do, plus yandere's already have some nice representation on the site (of course they all do) but im fine with these, they look promising <3

Sparkly Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Matty Dogars
Firanzia-Vice

I'm totally with you on that~ But im sure that it wouldnt have fit the theme of cafe's as well as these three do, plus yandere's already have some nice representation on the site (of course they all do) but im fine with these, they look promising <3

Yeah, that's true~ On all counts~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces