Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
His Kuren
Man I've already bought two letters and I'm kind of super unimpressed by the silhouettes... Guess I'll hold out and hope for an amazing turn around Dx

idk why but the masculine avatar reminds me of Levi from AOT. The hair maybe?

I'd laugh if the dude turns out to be a Levi reference... coming with a bag full of cleaning-utensils xd

Familiar Poster

Kid Jak
I See a Fin tastic tail!

Please oh please be in colors I can use crying

Please let it be blue crying

Youthful Pants

33,975 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Cool Competitor 150
the female one looks like it has a huge hat on. Like a victorian bonnet type hat.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And that's definitely long hair. I hope the lantern pose is either a hand held or the arm mod has a lantern-less option.

As for the male one, it just looks really good from the silhouette. He looks like some kind of writer, perhaps, or a treasure hunter, with a map? Some kind of rolled up paper/parchment.

The paw certainly does look like it has a fish tail, doesn't it? some kind of cape. I suppose it could be a selkie, perhaps? seal skin cape and all that.

some kind of adventuring party, maybe the guy is following his map and finds a mermaid's treasure. The lady is either on the adventure with him, or maybe she's a ghost/being/guide of some kind, with the lantern.

Hah! I don't know. *throws up hands* The male one looks good, so I'm ready for them to open already.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
amazing clare bear
Kid Jak
I See a Fin tastic tail!

Black, Navy, and Electric Blue. The Royal Colors of Awesome emotion_kirakira

but I will be happy with any fishies

I just bought 5 letters >.<

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Hmmm. Hoping for some sort of treasure hunter or something like that for the "male" item. It looks pretty cool. I'm rather indifferent on the "female" one, the paws one looks like it'll be cute though!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Thanks for the thread!! Would've done one myself but..... Shitty internet at all times emo

I think I'm already in love with the male item. That looks like a book with parchments and something in his hands, and also leg mods that are standing there nicely

Now; all I hope is that the colors can be something that I can use ; A ;

Also really interested in that lantern on the female avi. I hope it's not attached to an arm mod

Familiar Poster

Kid Jak
amazing clare bear
Kid Jak
I See a Fin tastic tail!

Black, Navy, and Electric Blue. The Royal Colors of Awesome emotion_kirakira

but I will be happy with any fishies

I just bought 5 letters >.<

Good for you. I hope you like the items that are coming out in two days ...

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
amazing clare bear

Good for you. I hope you like the items that are coming out in two days ...

If not I will sell the letter for a release bump.

Eternal Demigod

★   ★   ★  ★   ★

The right looks like some sort of lantern. Reminds me of the Frail Vestige items.
            Looks like paws will be getting some kind of fish/mermaid thing.
            The left silhouette looks like some sort of traveler. Looks a lot more interesting
            than the right silhouette.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Tipsy Genius

Nice dude legs. emotion_dowant

Ruthless Partner

14,100 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Idk the female's head-part looks really weird to me

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
Gaia, in regards to the May MCs, all I ask is:

* No Pink + Gray. In what universe do those two colors go together? I know some of you like it mrgreen but it's not to my taste.

* No more Bubblegum. Good God, let it go already. stressed

* No Mint + Lavender. What the hell??? Again, what makes you think these co-ordinate?

* Finally, get it into your heads that "Gothic" does not mean "Mostly monochrome with a splash of lavender". FFS.

I'm sure I have more to whine about, but my cat is sitting on my chest so I'd probably better wrap up now. sweatdrop

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
minghii
Also really interested in that lantern on the female avi. I hope it's not attached to an arm mod

Same. We already have pose options for handheld things; I prefer using those to having a less-versatile item.

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
Iunno but why is that mermaid wearing a cloak

Also the male mc looks like every male item lately... Bet its some kinda dress shirt with dressy legmod and a belt with too much goin on.

Gaia can we please do something sexy for the guys? Or flashy and colorful? Urban? I super liked that one they did with the future items. Maybe guys don't like that sort of thing tho idk @.@

Valiant Jackling

I want to say the male item is a crossbowmen, but the more I look at it, the more I wonder if it's a farmer with a pack of vegetables and something like a leak root in his hand :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff