Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you going to wear a costume this year?

Yes. 0.45070422535211 45.1% [ 64 ]
No. 0.063380281690141 6.3% [ 9 ]
My avi is... >>; 0.2887323943662 28.9% [ 41 ]
Trick or treat, smell my feet. NOW FORK OVER YOUR GOLD! D8< 0.19718309859155 19.7% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Stubborn Gifter

With Halloween event approaching and people are guessing what sort of event this year will bring as well as items, I decide we should play a “guessing game” on our shopkeepers. Remember, we have Stein as the new shopkeeper while Edmund is… Away for “business.” sweatdrop Therefore, no costume to our beloved H&R Wesley shopkeeper. But at least we can dress Louie up in his place. So what sort of costumes will our shopkeepers dress this year?

For those who can’t remember what were the previous costumes our shopkeepers wore, click the links.

2011 NPC costumes

2010 NPC costumes

Barton Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100
  • Nerd 50
I'll be happy as long as Nicolae's costume somehow manages to leave him shirtless. If that ends up happending, I will be completely satsified with this year's NPC Halloween costumes. emotion_dowant

On a side note, I really enjoy Carl's costumes. I can't wait to see what the artists have in store for him this year. The first costume that came to my mind for him is Falkor from The NeverEnding Story. emotion_dowant emotion_dowant

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
if someone dresses up from Twilight....

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

Rina as Taiga from Toradora! 3nodding

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
Flora Carrow
I'll be happy as long as Nicolae's costume somehow manages to leaves him shirtless. If that ends up happending, I will be completely satsified with this year's NPC Halloween costumes. emotion_dowant

On a side note, I really enjoy Carl's costumes. I can't wait to see what the artist have in store for him this year,

YESSSSSS SHIRTLESS NICOLAE emotion_dowant

Relentless Hunter

42,625 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they used the costumes from last year.

But if they did change it up, I'd like to see someone dressed as Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games. I don't know who though.

Tiny Alchemist

Someone will be Psy. I don't know who yet... maybe Rufus, but who knows?

Stein will dress up as a normal human and Murasaki will go as a werewolf, sometimes human and other times in wolf form.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
You can take our surgeon Vanessa, and you can take our frankenmoira.
BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE OUR SAGATHA!

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I can definitely see Liam as Rocky from Rocky Horror Picture Show with him being muscular and full of himself (Rocky is to the left in the image). Who would not want to see him in a gold Speedo with a good-sized bulge?

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Time-traveling Senshi

I would be so surprised if Ian shows up in his shop dressed as Kirito from Sword Art Online. And I'd be even more surprised if instead of Ian being Kirito they get Liam to do Klein from SAO. If either one of them shows up as costumes this year then I'll know someone on the staff is following that series.

Stubborn Gifter

frozen_flames06
if someone dresses up from Twilight....

Well, it can't be Louie, considering he's....... *ahem* already a vampire. >>;

Darksp
Stein will dress up as a normal human and Murasaki will go as a werewolf, sometimes human and other times in wolf form.

I highly doubt Gaia will dress Murasaki up for Halloween, considering that international people are unable to enter. This will upset them if Gaia ever dress Murasaki and they can't see what she looks like, only to be seen through any US person posting the image.

Opera Phantomess

That would be interesting to see Liam dresses as Rocky. To be frank, I was also thinking of one of the NPCs dresses as one of RHPS characters after listening to the songs last night.

Off-topic: I also thought of pairing Dr. Frank N Furter with Slenderman, considering I'm going through a musical phase (aka: Listening to RHPS last night) as well as Halloween coming... >>;

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
My first thought was...Stein would look great in drag. rofl Drag Queen Stein~!

I can totally picture Rina dressed as Madoka. That would be adorable.

Darksp
Someone will be Psy. I don't know who yet... maybe Rufus, but who knows?
or Brennivin? LOL emotion_awesome

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Jisen Meizuki
Opera Phantomess

That would be interesting to see Liam dresses as Rocky. To be frank, I was also thinking of one of the NPCs dresses as one of RHPS characters after listening to the songs last night.

Off-topic: I also thought of pairing Dr. Frank N Furter with Slenderman, considering I'm going through a musical phase (aka: Listening to RHPS last night) as well as Halloween coming... >>;

I can also see Brennivin as Frank-N-Furter only because of how he acts. I think we need a Rocky Horror raid amongst the NPC's Halloween costumes. mrgreen

XD If you look at my profile, there is an image at the top I made back in July when I was in a very interesting crossover mode.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
Any time will do, my love...

I dunno what I want to see. If I saw anyone dressed up in Invader Zim cosplay I'd be pleased. Especially if the character being cosplayed was Tak or Lard Nar, although if Rufus or Jack are Gir that'd be fine too.

... Any time will do, no choice of words will break me from this rule.

Stubborn Gifter

Opera Phantomess

I can also see Brennivin as Frank-N-Furter only because of how he acts. I think we need a Rocky Horror raid amongst the NPC's Halloween costumes. mrgreen

XD If you look at my profile, there is an image at the top I made back in July when I was in a very interesting crossover mode.

If only Gaia take your suggestion about RHSP in SF, then we can do the Time Warp. ninja And nice pic you drew in your profile.

For some odd reason, I can picture Stein as Erik from the Phantom of the Opera. Though, Stein is quite handsome despite being made up of countless human bodies. >>;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff