Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I didn't knew it existed too! And... since I kinda forgot to check my sig I just did to make sure it was under the size limit biggrin

Slumbering Tengu

I've gotten in trouble for byte limits before
though it was such a long time ago
so there wasn't a detention center then

I think the most it got up to was 1000
I make sure to check my sig now

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I once had a massive GIF in my signature the I forgot to size check. I paid the 10 gold and changed the picture. I'm usually quite diligent, but recentishly a mod was nice and didn't disable my siggy, just asked me to change it.

And be diligent! The fin increased by 10 million gold for each infraction!

Adorable Lunatic

I...had no idea there was a Detention Center.
But thanks for the link - it told me I was a good girl.
I feel spechul nao.
emotion_awesome

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Treacherous Hat
It just called me a good girl... rofl

Didn't know that was there. Interesting.

Does that to everyone with nothing that needs to be re-enabled.

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bronia
I once had a massive GIF in my signature the I forgot to size check. I paid the 10 gold and changed the picture. I'm usually quite diligent, but recentishly a mod was nice and didn't disable my siggy, just asked me to change it.

TEN MILLION eek

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Dexigone
Bronia

TEN MILLION eek

Well... Maybe not quite that much, but I heard if you get your signature disabled enough it can cost a million gold. But I read that a while ago, so I could be wrong.

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Bronia
Dexigone
Bronia

TEN MILLION eek

Well... Maybe not quite that much, but I heard if you get your signature disabled enough it can cost a million gold. But I read that a while ago, so I could be wrong.

WOAH, I'm glad I brought up the detention center as a discussion.
That way, I wouldn't have known it!

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Crystal Sparda
I know that way back when, I had to have had so many over-the-limit images in my sig. xd
It was all several years ago, so I quickly grew up and learned some stuff.
I gladly learned how to check file size before I ever got any warnings or got my sig disabled.
So, nope, I've never been sent to the detention center. >w<
I always check my image file sizes before I ever put them in my sig, so I never fear that my sig will be disabled.
and might I add she is amazing at the file size checking! wink

And no I actually had no idea ther was a Gaia Denton center! However I did get a cute message when I clicked the link!

Deadly Dark Elf

11,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
Dexigone
Treacherous Hat

I figured. It's still funny mind.

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Treacherous Hat
Dexigone
Treacherous Hat

I figured. It's still funny mind.

Yeah, I guess Gaia likes to pull our legs a little bit.

Invisible Mage

13,450 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
I was just sent to the detention center recently cause I accidently didn't really care all that much about how big a gif can get in a sig.

Ended up being around 4,000,000 byts according to the detention centers information bit. I couldn't help but laugh at how huge it was. And it only costed me 100 gold to get it reactivated. A slap on the wrist, this is why I never play with my signature XD too much work to figure out how big stuff is...

I was also sent there before for having a too large of static image in size again because it was a png and those eat up a bunch of space too. So I haven't been sent for very large reasons, and only costed me a few little coins in the process. I always been an accidental trouble maker, so it's not surprising to me that I have a few small laughable lazy smudges.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
heh heh

1 yes
2 10 gold...which i've yet to pay

my sig is still disabled and i'm choosing not to enable it. it's been disabled for a year-ish? or something like that? all i need to do is chalk up 10g to get it back, but i'd rather not because now i think it's sorta cool to have my sig in detention cool

i still disagree with the reason it was disabled though.

my shovel tank still shows up in guilds emotion_awesome

LOL

whatever

i don't bother with sigs anymore

Obsessive Werewolf

I had mine disabled once back in the day. I don't remember how much it cost, but I do remember being a bit annoyed by it, cause I was po'.

I've gotten warnings a few times. Sexual content and what not. It's in the past and I'm very happy the mods told me that I was crossing the line >w< Now I make sure to be extra-careful when posting things that could be of a "sexual nature."
Even though I personally think that this emote is the most sexual-creeper in the history of Gaia.
emotion_awesome
Honestly if I want to say something sexual, instead I'll just put, "If you know what I mean...." with that emote.

Romantic Lover

My signature was disabled for some non-existent nipples in some avi art like 2 years ago I think. There were no nipples, just because there were only suspenders on, does not mean that there were nipples there that you just couldn't see.

Its not disabled anymore, just nothing to put there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff