Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

ahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

WHY ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT IT'S GOING TO GO AWAY?

My apologies. But seriously.

Seriously.

Pfft, xd

Cute Shoujo

I gave up hope on wishing it will go away.

Impossible.

Commander in Chief

Lyonel Noale
ahahahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

WHY ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT IT'S GOING TO GO AWAY?

My apologies. But seriously.

Seriously.

Pfft, xd
Did you know that I am not a frog, but if I were a frog, my name would be Mr. Hoppy McHoppington the 3rd? K, now you know!
My husband says "forever. until the end of Gaia." I suppose he would know.

*pats Diedrich*

Tiny Sailor

until the gold generators are stopped being released
i think its just going to get worse emotion_facepalm

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

unfortunately, forever.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
until Gaia collapses

Collector Cutie-Pie

Until the system crashes from the overload in gold, and therefore they close the site. I've never been a doomsday sayer until today, seeing these two gold gens going side by side and the sheer inflation within 24 hours time, leads me to think it could be within a month or two, it's hard to say since they keep showing previews of the next months CI but I guess a bad enough economy crash could just bring it down whenever and they don't mind whether that happens this month or next.

Commander in Chief

ClefairyKid
Until the system crashes from the overload in gold, and therefore they close the site. I've never been a doomsday sayer until today, seeing these two gold gens going side by side and the sheer inflation within 24 hours time, leads me to think it could be within a month or two, it's hard to say since they keep showing previews of the next months CI but I guess a bad enough economy crash could just bring it down whenever and they don't mind whether that happens this month or next.
Did you know that Diedrich means "Ruler of the People" which is true because I am president of Gaia forever? I like that, I do! OK bye, my minions!

Shaggy Loverboy

It's never going to go away, it's only going to get worse. Don't get your hopes up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff