Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Mystic

Oooo Favored Heiress is going for 89k, for anyone that wanted to snag one for (somewhat) cheap. emotion_awesome
also Pinot Noiress is going for 60k and it has a gorgeous green corset.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Alright already, I have to stop luring and post one big

THANK YOU

to all others who post here with deals they've spotted. I've found so many items I didn't know existed and at least a dozen awesome deals from item links in this thread. I think you've made me spend about 500K in the past two months since discovering this thread. xd For me, that's a lot of Gaia gold!

Bashful Dabbler

If you like cutesy avatars,comical ones,or spacey ones then
The sun15,000
Moon mew13,750
celestial wrap60,000
cheers and jeers18,000
dark matter galaxy-135,000
I personally like The Sun, Moon Mew, and dark matter[that swirly background tho] the most
though the thumbs up from cheers and jeers could be useful

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Fanta Bubbly Orange Peel Bracelets - seriously? this for 100g? noobs can look good too,but do they even try?

Satin Hairbow - this item gives your avatar +10 cuteness points.

Black and Gold Oversized Bracelets - sponsor items are usually s**t but this one isn't,it's an accessory like the other two items above.

Skittles Crazy Cores Top Hat - has multiple poses and can be a good choice if you learn how to use it.

Selection Fairy - gaia doesnt have a lot of good orange items,but this is one of those "rare" ones. :p

Crowning Twister - you probably saw 12948120519825091285120 posts about this item,but i mean,this is really...perfect.

Four Horsemen - sword is 1000 times better than the shitty Flame Sword.but the other poses are s**t.sadly.

December Birthstone Anklets - pure awesomeness,just like the other birthstone anklets.

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Today's glitch reminded me:

Highwire Veronica!

Look at it! This minty shade! and it's like 100k! *squeals!*

400k's not bad for the Belladonna, either!

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
AS Roma
Crowning Twister - you probably saw 12948120519825091285120 posts about this item,but i mean,this is really...perfect.
December Birthstone Anklets - pure awesomeness,just like the other birthstone anklets.

Actually, I haven't seen Crowning twister here, I had forgotten how much love it until I saw it here, so thanks for reminding me. It must have gone down, because I remember that when I first found it it was too expensive for me.
And thanks for the newest anklet link, I'm newly interested in buying the birthstone items, they're almost all very pretty and very useful, though some do get a little pricy in the MP, they're only 50GC in the cashshop, so they're a good investment, if you have cash

Sparkly Fatcat

marshmallowcreampie
Cinnabomb

I quite like the pants @ 3@
Boo for being poor emotion_0A0

On topic: Island Sherbert is 89k!
89K?! WTF. I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY. DAT HAIR. I've been wanting this for ages.

I already owned one from when it came out. It's even cheaper now than it was then, so I'm thinking of buying a second one. I rarely own multiples of the same item but it's such a good deal!

If you have one already, and it's still under 100k, it's definitely worth buying a second one just to sell off later emotion_yatta

Lavish Lunatic

AS Roma
Wow, I did not know this one actually went down to about 30k! I mean, I remember buying it (way back when) for 200k! Luckily, I also sold it before it went down this much.. xd

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
AS Roma
Fanta Bubbly Orange Peel Bracelets - seriously? this for 100g? noobs can look good too,but do they even try?

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Thank you for posting the item =D
But in regards to your statement on noobs, I slightly have to disagree. When a newbie first signs up to Gaia, most are still sort of new to avatar-styling, relying mostly on gold shop items at first; usually going for close-to-reality looks hence overlooking items that can be accessorized to give their avvy some spiffy-ness. It's not that they're not trying. It's just that they are still unaware of the items' variety in usage. Just saying =D

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Detective Kit-This bag is a nice for any one wanting to look like an adventurer or just wants a good bag.

Formal Elocutionist

HintOfCholera

Detective Kit-This bag is a nice for any one wanting to look like an adventurer or just wants a good bag.

one of the best bags we have on Gaia.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
AS Roma

Satin Hairbow - this item gives your avatar +10 cuteness points.

Black and Gold Oversized Bracelets - sponsor items are usually s**t but this one isn't,it's an accessory like the other two items above.

Skittles Crazy Cores Top Hat - has multiple poses and can be a good choice if you learn how to use it.

Selection Fairy - gaia doesnt have a lot of good orange items,but this is one of those "rare" ones. :p

Four Horsemen - sword is 1000 times better than the shitty Flame Sword.but the other poses are s**t.sadly.

Seconded. That item has one of my fave swords on Gaia. I also doesn't have green goo like like Flame Sword does.

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
teaparty in space
Oooo Favored Heiress is going for 89k, for anyone that wanted to snag one for (somewhat) cheap. emotion_awesome
also Pinot Noiress is going for 60k and it has a gorgeous green corset.
Thank you for letting me know this was so cheap, now. I love the corset. heart

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Vampire's Drained Victim This can be used for so many avatars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff