Welcome to Gaia! ::

Isle De Gambino of course! 3nodding

Soul Remnant
VO

Vo, quick question. >w<

For our Summer Event if they have us choose a town to side with, which will you choose? :3

Actually, one of the things I really liked is "tipping" in the forums. It's like a super charged "like" button haha. 3nodding

Meushi
Since you've been Lurking, is there anything new on the site you really like? Certain items or features? And no, I'm not making notes to use against you later...ha ha...that would be crazy............. eek

Party Member

VO
Sorry guys, just trying to get the word out. If I get warned, I will remove the thread of course. smile

But yeah, it really is me. XD
User Image

That would be so epic Gaia would fall apart. eek

Scary awesome. wink

Qyp

Stop being epic at archiving... it's scary.

Manly Lunatic

VO
Scary awesome. wink

Qyp

Stop being epic at archiving... it's scary.

Quite.

Also, did you see my Gaia map question? XD

Friendly Elder

7,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Welcome back, VO.
Downloading the game now

emotion_yatta
We kinda expanded Gaia as needed, so there wasn't a real full map. I think we laid out certain things we wanted to add, but never filled in the gaps til we needed to.

Though that might've changed after I left, so you'd have to ask the current devs. 3nodding

Qyp
VO

Has anyone asked you if there is a full map of Gaia?

Because yah know... would be great if you ever made one.

Manly Lunatic

VO
We kinda expanded Gaia as needed, so there wasn't a real full map. I think we laid out certain things we wanted to add, but never filled in the gaps til we needed to.

Though that might've changed after I left, so you'd have to ask the current devs. 3nodding

Qyp
VO

Has anyone asked you if there is a full map of Gaia?

Because yah know... would be great if you ever made one.

Blaaaah... well... current plot, they go all over Gaia now... NEED MAP.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User ImageAny word on those epic grunny sketches you had mentioned before? They're like a holy grail for a guy like me. :3

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Hey VO have you tried out zOMG yet?
Fabled battle system has been here for a while~

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
VO

One event we never got around to was having an NPC that sold "Faulex" watches and people would wear them to show off, and slowly over time they would get sick. It's kinda like that movie Contagion with Jude Law. But the idea was that people would start getting sick and the whole community had to work together to figure out where it originated, starting lab and investigation groups to track down patient zero.

Never got around to it, but I think it would've been pretty cool. smile

Ridley Starsmore

Lastly, is there an event you always wanted to do, but couldn't?

eek Why did this never happen?! That would have made an incredible event!

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I have a REALLY important question actually that I've needed answered for a long time now.

The Easter Bunny... does he NEED his suit to actually function properly?
His face was destroyed in his childhood but... I mean... his character is a little vain. Something like a small scratch on his face would be the equivalent of the world ending. I've had friends who thought he was dead gorgeous underneath the helmet but covered it up because there was a small scratch or something.

And what's with all the hoses in his suit? O:

Conservative Voter

9,250 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Invisibility 100
Vo, will we ever get more orange items
Holy crap, I haven't seen you in years.

Start spreading your awesome around this site again ಠ_ಠ .
From what I recall, that scuffle with Jack pretty much destroyed his face which is why he wears the helmet to obscure his mangled face.

We never got into it, but his body is mostly cybernetic. I'd say at least 60% of him is mecha. ninja

Pirate Captain Sushi
I have a REALLY important question actually that I've needed answered for a long time now.

The Easter Bunny... does he NEED his suit to actually function properly?
His face was destroyed in his childhood but... I mean... his character is a little vain. Something like a small scratch on his face would be the equivalent of the world ending. I've had friends who thought he was dead gorgeous underneath the helmet but covered it up because there was a small scratch or something.

And what's with all the hoses in his suit? O:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces