Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Kitten

11,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200

User Image

So, essentially, this RIG is rather like playing Pokemon. It's a bit more complex than RIGs like Famestar Hero, Luna's Incense, or Cirque de Gothique. It's like Dark Reflection, but with the whole Pokemon thing thrown in. This might be a bit messy at first, since things are still trying to be figured. But please let me know if you have any extra information to help improve the thread!

Enduring Kitten

11,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
How to Play

The first thing you will do is start with helping Azrael to escape. Then you will get a random character to attack! The attacks they use can vary, and just like in Pokemon and other games, they can fail. A lot of it is very random, so there aren't many straight-forward answers on how to win. But, there are a few basic facts. You start with 100 HP and the Morning Star attack. As you rank up you can get other attacks and defenses as well. For your first victory you get the defense boost of Sinful Aura. For your second victory you get the new attack Serpent's Tongue. On your third victory you get 15 HP and Almighty Exile attack.

Okay, so apparently some people can't read. This RIG has no exact answers. None. Just because you get the same person doesn't mean the same outcome will happen every time you attack them. We only have information about past experiences to guide you in what let us to passing the level. That doesn't mean it will always work, so don't yell at us if things don't play out the same way!

Level One

Matao The Demon Cat
      User Image

A Win Plays Out Like... - Attack twice, the kitty will get distracted and you pass.

The Bard
      User Image

A Win Plays Out Like... - He will use penance twice, and your attacks cause much greater damage than his, leading to a K.O.

Shadow Spirit
      User Image

A Win Plays Out Like... - He will use Pillar of Shadows, which will cause you to lose 80 HP. Azrael will use devour attack, and defeats him with one use. Your HP will increase the next level.

Daisy
      User Image

A Win Plays Out Like... - Daisy uses Innocent Cry, which causes little damage. Your attacks are much stronger and beat her in two turns.

Level Two

Kaede The Ghost Girl
      User Image

A Win Plays Out Like... - Azrael will become entranced and unable to attack. This happens
      twice, and then there is an option to 'Snap out of it!'. Clicking this defeats Kaede as well.

Bandit's Demon The Wolf
      User Image

A Win Plays Out Like... - You attack, then he attacks, at this point
      your second chance will either kill him or automatically kill you.

Sol The Sunburn Man
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - He first sneak attacks you, after
      that just keep attacking till he dies, he will not attack back.

Mona And The Devil Imps
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - Attack once and the imps will attack you,
      attack again and it should miss then Mona and the Devil imps should
      take the opportunity to escape and you will pass to the next level

Level Three

Ash The Flame Lady
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - This one also seems to have a great deal of chance.
      Three consecutive attacks either allow you to pass or allow her to kill you

Widowmaker The... Widowmaker!
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - She makes you confused, and you are unable to attack.
      On the third attempt to attack your buttons will be switched, causing someone who
      is not paying attention to flee. Snapping out of this confusion causes you to win.

Judas
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - Attack twice, the two women will heal him, on your third
      attack they will abandon him and heal you. Keep attacking him till he is dead.

Alruna
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - You attack Alruna twice, which causes her HP to
      drain. But then she calls her brother, Anurla, who increases her HP by 200.
      You attack two more times and due to Anurla's distraction you K.O. them.

The Grim Reaper
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - The Reaper will use Lurk and disappear. You try to attack
      twice before he reappears, at which point you can attack again and get past.

Level Four

Radio Jack
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - He will not attack you telling you to try your best shot.
      Attack till your limit is full, attack and it should miss. After which your attack
      command changes to struggle. Continue to struggle until he kills you. After
      which he will take pity and help you pass

Shadow Lord
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - This one has a random chance to it. Attack until the
      shadow lord kills you, when you get the chance pick mercy and mel should heal
      you. Attack again until your limit gauge is full. Your next attack will either win
      you the battle or it will be game over.

Rare Encounters

Cerberus
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - Your hp is healed and your weapon becomes
      prince of lies. All you have to do to win is attack three times.

Warden
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - He increases Az's hp to 300; gives him 'falling star'
      it says if he defeats him he'll have no problem escaping. You hit your limit after
      two attacks (You hit 30 he hits 100, 110), and hit a 200 so he becomes enraged.
      Next attack he reduces both hp to 1, then your attack defeats him..

Ivan
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - You have to file the papers. There are three chances to file the
      papers or flee. At any random point you may just file the papers right, which lets you pass.

The Four Horsemen
      User Image
      A Win Plays Out Like... - Another somewhat random battle. They will
      Plague you, continuous attacking until your limit gauge is full is the only
      way to win. It is dependent on if your attack connects or not for you to win.

Enduring Kitten

11,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
Pokemon? Really? As in... gotta catchem all?
Darn you Sardaukar

I think she just meant the battling system. Which is actually pretty similar, except you only have one attack.
Need an ivan guide bad. D:
I'm scared to use it...

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm never great at rigs like these. I'd rather them be random or have a set amount of answers THEN the prize be random. I'll wait for the items to go down in price. XD

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

User Image

This RIG format looks really interesting.

Now I just want to play to see what's it's like.

I choose you, Azrael-achu!

Prophet

10,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Wishper
I'm scared to use it...

I have the four horse men. Im scared to use it too
De Legacy
Wishper
I'm scared to use it...

Just keep attacking.
I've never lost on the four horsemen.
I've never won with radio jack, though.
D:

Prophet

10,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Wishper
De Legacy
Wishper
I'm scared to use it...

Just keep attacking.
I've never lost on the four horsemen.
I've never won with radio jack, though.
D:

Now I have ivan. && I failed at radio jack

Wealthy Raider

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
I'm on the shadow lord. Using mercy restored HP, but now shadowlord is enraged. Hmmm... To attack, or flee?

"Mel used Mercy! Azrael is revived with an HP boost!
Mel begged Azrael to end it… The Shadow Lord became enraged!"
Should I flee, or keep going?

Enduring Kitten

11,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
CannibalCake
I'm on the shadow lord. Using mercy restored HP, but now shadowlord is enraged. Hmmm... To attack, or flee?

How much HP do you and your enemy have?

Magic Genius

Widowmaker; just a heads up you have to pay attention since at some point she'll switch the options. If you don't pay attention you may accidentally hit Flee.

Enduring Kitten

11,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
CannibalCake

How much HP do you and your enemy have?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out