Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halloween today! Did you enjoy the event?

Yes, despite the glitches and bugs. 0.28981723237598 29.0% [ 222 ]
No, the bugs was a turn off. 0.28720626631854 28.7% [ 220 ]
No, not really my kind of event. 0.20365535248042 20.4% [ 156 ]
I'm just here for the free candy. 0.21932114882507 21.9% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 766 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 121 122 123 > >> >>> »|

Sugary Gaian

Leothalis the Magus
Pixitella
• how the actual ******** am i supposed to defeat a boss when I only have like 3 moves to attack (some miss) and they have 300 health. XDD How can I kill one and get that damn drop. rofl
The boss's health doesn't reset between attempts.
So it'll take a few return visits to kill the first two with 300, and more for the third who has 500.
• so what I need to kill 10 more angels to revisit the boss? This is getting ridiculous. rofl
post-beast
TheLuckyOne149
I chose Angel as I like how they look better and I would feel too uncomfortable in the other team. Good luck to everyone in the Event though.

Good luck to you too!

Thank you! ^.^
Pixitella
Leothalis the Magus
Pixitella
• how the actual ******** am i supposed to defeat a boss when I only have like 3 moves to attack (some miss) and they have 300 health. XDD How can I kill one and get that damn drop. rofl
So it'll take a few return visits to kill the first two with 300, and more for the third who has 500.
• so what I need to kill 10 more angels to revisit the boss? This is getting ridiculous. rofl
Yup.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Leothalis the Magus
Pixitella
It has been resetting for me, the event just started so it must be a glitch. xp

Eternal Lightbringer

Advocate's 2k14 Weapon
You are missing the Advocate's 2k14 Weapon from Soul Candy exchange.

Sugary Gaian

Leothalis the Magus
Pixitella
Leothalis the Magus
Pixitella
Yup.
• I give up. rofl thank you for the info though!

Eternal Lightbringer

Leothalis the Magus
Pixitella
Leothalis the Magus
Pixitella
Yup.
My boss's health keeps resetting, PLUS if I use anything besides the basic free atack all the buttons gray out and the game just locks up.
The Immortal Prince
Leothalis the Magus
Pixitella
Leothalis the Magus
Pixitella
Yup.
My boss's health keeps resetting, PLUS if I use anything besides the basic free atack all the buttons gray out and the game just locks up.
This seems to be a recent thing. I was able to down the first two bosses fine but the Hell Warden was a buggy affair. (Also his grant is bugged as I said prior.)

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Are the Trick or Treat items given out at random this year?
I got the scarf for my first item, when I was expecting the coat that's on the list first.
I like the boss droppings.
Lazuli Kitten
I got the scarf for my first item, when I was expecting the coat that's on the list first.

It seems to be random so far.

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Lazuli Kitten

It seems to be random so far.

Thank you for the quick reply.
I chose Angel to be different. Unfortunately I can't blink without be dead (No pun intended), so that part is a bust.

I played switchem and got a bunch of soul candies but those don't seem to count for soul candy exchange? It said I didn't have any soul candies but switchem gave me about 20-40 per level.

Enduring Hero

There's an achievement for 10 heals
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Chibi Halo
          I hate this I've been dead for hours, we have no subforums, massively unbalanced sides, and the return of target threads. People just want to participate but they can't. It's not even funny anymore. I'm trying to make the most of this event but so far, even with my guild handing out billions in prizes we have no outside interest no matter how much advertising I've been doing. Gaia needs to fix things fast.

Sub forums would be a great bonus but the problem lies in stupid flash based combat if you attack no one knows it unless they post

last year if you attacked you left a post that could eb attacked back no stealth sniping. I miss last year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff