Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

Really?
And we didn't even get a good bye?

Oh well... I liked him, and his updates were always fun to watch...

Original Survivor

Wow, I've actually met this guy twice, sucks to see him go, sucks to not have those monthly updates with the free wing sticker... Tell you what, Gaia in general sucks now cause they've fired nearly everyone I know.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
and the crumble begins...

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Lei_Trigar
Wow, I've actually met this guy twice, sucks to see him go, sucks to not have those monthly updates with the free wing sticker... Tell you what, Gaia in general sucks now cause they've fired nearly everyone I know.

you can't blame him for taking a better paying job. Wouldn't you leave if you had a baby and someone was giving you a better offer?

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I just wanted to take a moment to inform all of you that I was not fired by Gaia but decided to move on to a new chapter of my life.

With that being said it wasn’t an easy choice to make. A few weeks ago I was approached by a good friend of mine with a once in a lifetime opportunity and I had to decide quickly. After a lot of thought and discussion with family and friends I decided to take a chance and begin a new adventure.

Gaia has been my life for the last seven years and boy had it been an amazing run. I have had so many great experiences with each and every one of you that I will never forget. From the convention booth excitement to the negotiating of cross promotions it’s all been a blast. I have so many memories of each and every one of you that I will cherish and never forget. I thank each and every one of you for all the hard work you have done to help bring Gaia to where it is today and for all the help you have given me throughout the years.

But don’t worry I’m still around. I still visit the forums regularly and am stopping by the office regularly to help out and say hi to my friends. I’ll still be attending many of the same conventions as an attendee or hosting other fun events so keep an eye out for me and feel free to stay in contact via my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/djhelsing

Keep in touch and I’ll see you around!

Sparkly Smoker

DJ Helsing
I just wanted to take a moment to inform all of you that I was not fired by Gaia but decided to move on to a new chapter of my life.

With that being said it wasn’t an easy choice to make. A few weeks ago I was approached by a good friend of mine with a once in a lifetime opportunity and I had to decide quickly. After a lot of thought and discussion with family and friends I decided to take a chance and begin a new adventure.

Gaia has been my life for the last seven years and boy had it been an amazing run. I have had so many great experiences with each and every one of you that I will never forget. From the convention booth excitement to the negotiating of cross promotions it’s all been a blast. I have so many memories of each and every one of you that I will cherish and never forget. I thank each and every one of you for all the hard work you have done to help bring Gaia to where it is today and for all the help you have given me throughout the years.

But don’t worry I’m still around. I still visit the forums regularly and am stopping by the office regularly to help out and say hi to my friends. I’ll still be attending many of the same conventions as an attendee or hosting other fun events so keep an eye out for me and feel free to stay in contact via my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/djhelsing

Best of luck in your adventures, DJ!

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
DJ Helsing

Thanks for updating us personally. I'll edit my op with this quote from you so people don't spread false rumors.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
DJ Helsing

I'm still sad to see you go. I hope your new journey is a great one, and congratulations on the birth of your little one! smile

Friendly Werewolf

18,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
DJ Helsing

I wish you luck with your new adventure and I will be looking forward to updates on FB. emotion_hug

Cuddly Mage

31,425 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

It sucks that he's gone, but
can't really blame him for taking advancement. This site was
made for the fun of it, and now maybe its not the one that
pays the bills like they'd want. Totally understandable.

CHPLN's Husband

Sublime Master

12,675 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DJ Helsing

Don't worry about it man, do what's best for you.
I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say say we respect your choices that you have made.

Fashionable Vampire

DJ Helsing

Good luck in the future, DJ! It's been an honor getting to know you these past 2 or so years. : D

Unbeatable Explorer

6,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
DJ Helsing

I'm glad to see things are doing well for you Chris! It's been a real honor and a blast working for you on Kalamari Kastle and helping you out during Gaia convention panels! Hopefully I'll see you around soon! Take care and good luck in your future endeavor!

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

DJ Helsing

KEEP IN TOUCH BROTHER heart heart crying crying

Kawaii Nerd

DJ Helsing

Good luck in everything you do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas