Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Shapeshifter

Chibi_Sama08
I feel I should pay you for making this happen heart
Ah, don't. It's Gaia's art afterall. Besides, I make them because I want to. These guys (art) are deserving of the gif/being-animated. xD

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Yen Quest
Chibi_Sama08
I feel I should pay you for making this happen heart
Ah, don't. It's Gaia's art afterall. Besides, I make them because I want to. These guys (art) are deserving of the gif/being-animated. xD
XD You have no idea how much I'm loving my sig right now *glomps*
o Ao

*huggles all the gifs, huggles yen*

Sparkly Prophet

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
I'm in love with the Ringmaster! And the art is beautiful, makes me wish they had wallpaper for it. x3

Profitable Phantom

Yen, stop being amazing. It's... SO OVERWHELMING!! <3

Shadowy Hunter

10,300 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Millionaire 200
Ok seriously i can't fifgure this out. I want the ring master. (God in real life i want the ring master....) but i really want him and I can't for the life of me figure out hot to get him as my siggy. help please. and i still see the white rabbit as a white, long ear pica in the magician art for cirque du gothique.

Tiny Shapeshifter

Celeste Chantecler: ...But I'm not trying to be amazing... -dokie dokie- I just want to make gif for Illusionist, found myself enjoying it very much, and then went overboard because I know everyone would want one for their favorite characters. If everyone had the right program and time and stuff, I'm sure they would have done the same. Haha... -is a bashful type- sweatdrop

Lampkin: Oh? Then how did you get the art in your signature then? All you need is use Gaia's image code for the Ringmaster, which is this:
[img]http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/sept_circus/ringmaster_main.jpg[/img]

paste the code in your signature box in this page and then click save. Of course, make sure you don't violate the signature rules/limits. :0

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Oh my satan. I have to admit this is one of the few RIGs that's really got my attention. I like the Firebreather and Daredevil best. They're so pretty~

Alien Egg

don't quote the first post, it's unnecessary, please delete your post
I'm too lazy to look through the comments so someone might have already brought it up but...

Cat Circus Guy looks like John Cleese.

Angelic Blob

Does anyone have the image link to the buttons used in the CI? Also the title image and the text.

Profitable Phantom

Bunai
Does anyone have the image link to the buttons used in the CI? Also the title image and the text.

Yen is majickz and ponied all the buttons and text together (save for the clown, due to rarity).

>_x; Pardon the insane page-stretch, folks.

Quote:
User ImageCirque du Gothique
User Image
Summer has ended, and Cirque du Gothique is in town! But you're not just visiting... You want to be a part of it! The Ringmaster has a reputation for accepting new members, but you'll have to pass the trials of the mentor he assigns you to if you want to become a star!
User Image

User ImageThe Ringmaster
User Image
Come one, come all, to the Cirque du Gothique! What's that, child... You want to be a part of the spectacular and the fantastic, the chilling and the death defying?! Do you think you pass muster?! Alright then... For you, I choose...
User Image

User ImageCordis the Freak
User Image
Cordis, also known as "Inside-out boy", the head of the circus' sideshow and one of the main attractions! He asks, "What the hell do you want?"
User ImageUser Image
"Hn?! You probably think being part of a sideshow is 'cool', huh?"
User ImageUser Image
"Well... I can't say it's completely without its merits. Alright then... Impress me."
User ImageUser Image
"Ah you get it! Sideshows are mostly deception... Okay then, for your last test. Choose your stage name."
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"Wicked! You've impressed me, Three Heart. I hope you'll come back and perform with us again someday."
User Image
Elegant White Satin Coat

User ImageFiammetta the Firebreather
User Image
Fiammetta the fire-breather! She asks, "Honey, are you hot or cool?"
User ImageUser Image
"Ooh! You're my kinda student! What about flame do you find the most beautiful?"
User ImageUser Image
"Ah! Exciting! Are you enjoying my performance so far? What might you call a sustained flame like this?"
User ImageUser Image
"I'm burning up, darling! Alright, here's a real test... Which fuel should you use for fire breathing?"
"Ah, I'm perspiring! You're on fire, sweetheart! Please come back again sometime, and we'll heat things up even more!"
User Image

User ImageThe Great Magician Écarté
User Image
The Great Magician Écarté, master of illusions! He asks, "So the Ringmaster has sent me yet another novice. Do you think you are clever enough to learn the art of magic?"
User ImageUser Image
"Hmph, I suppose your confidence will aid you. So then, what kind of trick do you want to learn?"
User ImageUser Image
"What's that? Magic is deception. You don't really believe I can teach you... real magic?"
User ImageUser Image
"Hm, you're interesting... Okay then... Show me your potential!"
"A-amazing!! You have a genuine talent! You must come back and perform with me again soon; we could learn a lot from each other!"
User Image

User ImageThe High Flying Sisters
User Image
The High Flying Sisters, Genevieve and Lorraine! Genevieve says, "Oh fantastic, the Ringmaster's sent us another petite bébé, eh? Do you think this is easy?"
User ImageUser Image
"Oh, you are a flirt, petite! Alright I will give you a shot. Show me your skill!"
User ImageUser Image
"Ah très flexible! But the acrobatics, it is not just about flexibility. One must have great strength and courage as well! What would you do to show me your courage?"
User ImageUser Image
"Oui! You must never fear falling! Alright, one more test... If I asked you to perform 'Adagio,' what would you need?"
"Ah bonne! You're magnificent! Please come back and perform with us again someday; we could do triples!!"
User Image

User ImageBaalim the Puppetmaster
User Image
Baalim the Puppet Master and his lovely marionette, Eve! He asks, " Who controls your direction?"
User ImageUser Image
"Yes, you are a person in control... Good. So then, I suppose you came here on your own?"
User ImageUser Image
"You know what I want to hear, but I know you are lying. Your strings are as visible to me as Eve's. And I can turn her any way I wish..."
User ImageUser Image
"Haha! You are an interesting toy. One last question... How can the puppet be the master when it's stuck on the end of the string?"
"Perhaps I was mistaken... You are a true individual after all. Please return and perform with us again. Eve would like that very much..."
User Image

User ImageGunpowder the Daredevil
User Image
Gunpowder, the human cannonball and all around badass daredevil! He asks, "Hey kid! Ready to break something?!"
User ImageUser Image
"Woo! Man, this adrenaline rush is killer! I'm pretty sure my nose is broken but I can't even feel it! You wanna get shot out of a cannon?!"
User ImageUser Image
"Smart thinking, guy! Yeah I did a show without a helmet once and now sometimes my backwards come out sentences."
User ImageUser Image
"Ah I see, you're getting amped right? Alright let's DO this! Three! Two! One!"
"Wow, you survived! Dude, you've gotta come back again sometime and do some more shows! Hey, did you find any of my teeth while you were up there?"
User Image

User ImagePepperpot the Cat Master
User Image
Colonel Praline Pepperpot, the director of the world famous Capricious Cat Circus! He asks, "So Monsieur Loyal has decreed feline instruction to be your forte?"
User ImageUser Image
"How intriguing... Here is a quiz: What does it mean when a kitty blinks at you slowly?"
User ImageUser Image
"Ah you are not a novice! So then, what is your disciplinary style?"
User ImageUser Image
"Ah, we understand the methods then! No amount of guidance can convince a cat to do what it does not want to. So then... How does one maturate a lucrative cirque du chat?"
"My friend, you truly understand the unchain-able heart of the feline. I hope you will return and perform with us again someday."
User Image

I got the clown's buttons though (but no text, whoo).

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

Angelic Blob

Celeste Chantecler
Bunai

Yen is majickz and ponied all the buttons and text together (save for the clown, due to rarity).

>_x; Pardon the insane page-stretch, folks.

wow thank you
sweatdrop that is a lot of buttons... geez.
similar to the Lonely Star... which I never got =_=

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Oh gawd...I just now noticed the Ringmaster doesn't have a body...oh gawd.... D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff