Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokekaiju Master

OV8ION
houjun-san
zOMG

Where is SCAS and can I join?

It's here but they won't let us join...pout!

they're all staff :<

Luca and Oishi's Princess

Light Warrior

42,675 Points
  • But it Refused 500
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
Events/Contests

Obligatory reminder Ugly Sweater Contest was a thing. Any updates on when winners will be decided?

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

I just want to say, the past few years have been really fun with Sloth here.

Thank you for putting up with me constantly asking about Melon in ATS. Thank you for being active in the forums. Thank you for saying yes when I asked you to marry me on Gaia, and having fun with the Woo x Sloth x Lapin OT3.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vintage Gaian

Merch Ticket Submission

Question: Last week during ATS I asked about my merch tickets and was told I would here by Friday. I have had no word and I have submitted a Kitten Star Pin Pack Ticket and a 2017 January Mini Birthday Box Ticket. It is now the deadline and I have no news cry

Alien Believer

16,450 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
Misc

FAREWELL TO EXCITABLE SLOTH!! cat_sad sad to see another talented artist leave but I hope you go on to do great projects and thank you for all your work here on gaia!

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Feature?

With the announcement of zOMG! going back in to closed beta for the SCAS members, there is a lot of excitement! Thank you Lanzer and team for the hard work going in to bringing this back!

With this hype, users are growing more curious about SCAS. Where should we keep our eyes open if we are looking to apply if positions open up?
(I'm not so worried about the zOMG! stuff, I've been interested for a while... but now a lot of users may take more interest)/color]
Alexius08
Features
If I interpret Lanzer's statement on gold generator sales correctly, they'll be discontinued forever in a few hours. Is the marketplace feature that enables the conversion of Gaia cash into gold doomed to go down as well?

They're not discontinuing in a few hours, we've actually came to the conclusion to discontinue them two weeks ago. sweatdrop

We're still struggling financially but we hope to do better by introducing fun features and creative ideas, instead of any short sighted tactics.

There is that feature to buy marketplace stuff with GC but I don't think it's being used much. I'll check it out later.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Zero Omega
excitable sloth
Hello everyone!
This will be my last AtS here at Gaia. I'll miss answering all of your questions!
But in the future as a community member I may partake in asking some! <3

GET OUT OF HERE YOU TRAITOR. >( I HATE YOU. :C T___________T

ALWAYS SO RUDE MR. ZERO OMEGA. scream

Springtime Strawberry

SLOTH CONGRATS AND WE'LL MISS YOU ; A ;
even if you're not really leaving
Arli
Misc
I'll miss you Sloth-chan. crying

User Image

Awww. ;3;
I'll miss you too sweet Arli.

Matcha Dream's Pardner

Fluffy Misfit

Events

So.. you guys remember the What the Fluff event during Easter, where you got to take your fluffs around Towns2 (at least, that's what I remember.. *cough*), feed them, etc. Do you think we'll ever see a return of an event like that? That was buckets of fun!

Stubborn Gifter

Misc

Last month, Gaia staff addressed that they would find a way to isolate the Kindred hacker. And few weeks ago, the community had got affected by the Kindred hacker for the umpteenth time. Can't you just IP ban that user?

I'm aware that doing that will affect few who are in that area, but it's ridiculous that she keeps coming in every other month to cause chaos among us.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Miscellaneous

Sloth! Hate to see you stepping down as a Staff member. I am happy you will still be around though. Curious about that childhood dream.
Riyokuma
Misc

I'm going to publicly tell Sloth I'm gonna miss her, and now I'm an orphan as both of my moms are leaving/have left ;u;

Awww. NO.
;3; I will always be in your heart.
<3

Shy Sweetheart

44,175 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Launch Party 100
Games - LK

Can we NOT autoequip new kins if there's a free spot when loading into LK? It's somewhat annoying (at least for me it is ;.; )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff