Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Games

Will zOMG hold the ghost event this halloween?? Please make it happen if you can!! thanks a ton

Yes the ghost event will be back this year.

Quote:
Shops/Games

Hello!
I'm curious what's going to happen to Logan's Exchange once the new version of fishing is out. Will Logan also get an update?

We're trying to have the exchange happen within the new Towns itself, so changes to Logan's Exchange is not guaranteed at the moment.

Quote:
Features

It seems that the server times are messed up. I posted a thread at 6:24am, Got no posts even tho its CB so I went to bump it at 6:49am, then again at 7:00am however the timestamps for the 7am posts say 6:55am instead. Then a friend posted at 7:01am and i replied to them but the timestamp on that post 6:59am when it was actually 7:04am.
I posted again while typing out this post and it was 720am by my laptop clock and phone but timestamp says 7:16am

Also posting this at 7:22am, Timestamp says 7:18am xD

Currently all of Gaia's servers sync their clocks with one of many time sync servers in the world, and that time should closely match any devices who also have their clocks synced with a time sync server. We will check on some of the newly deployed servers to make sure the timing is correct on them.

Quote:
Marketplace Auction

Hello, recently auction times have been getting funky and resetting to 5 minutes when you were bid against then ending once the auction says 4 minutes left. Could you please check on this bug.

Additionally, I had won two auctions this past week and neither of them granted my items. I reached out to both sellers but one has not seen my message yet and the other says the item is not in their inventory and they dont know how to help me. How can I recover the items that were not received even though I was highest bidder.

Sorry the marketplace had been acting up again. We are currently doing another upgrade on some of the backend servers and it might had been causing new issues. We will start debugging the issue right away.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.
  2. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.
  3. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.
  4. Not all questions will be answered.There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:
    There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.
    There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.
    There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.
  5. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
  6. Item suggestions and requests.Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...
[b]Question Category[/b]
Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga
Items

A couple of weeks ago the event generator "RPGeez!" was re-released in the cash shop as per a suggestion I made. Thank you so much, guys! heart

(I was able to get "Mini Boss Carl" after a bajillion tries! sweatdrop )

What are the chances of us seeing a re-release of User Image "Now Logging On" in the cash shop?

I wanna get me the top item from that rig so bad! dramallama

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
Any update on this? emotion_kirakira Thank you!

Also, my sweet kitty is joining me for today's ATS!
User Image

Lanzer
A Fart in the Wind
Features/Alchemy

Lanzer
A Fart in the Wind
Can you please add User Image Fish Drop Lite and User Image Enki’s Catch to Ye Olde Trove of Forgotten Things?

These are the only source of many alchemy components which are either extremely inflated or completely unavailable due to Aquariums and Booty Grab being dead. Please make them a relatively common drop, since they are still chance items and would still take a lot of them to get what one needs. 3nodding

We can look into this, I'll ask the art team first.

Also while you're at it, could you please add User Image Alchemist's Case to the old trove of forgotten things? There aren't nearly enough of those formulas (or the actual cases) in circulation.

Sorry I'm still waiting on the art team for this. Will add Alchemist's Case to your request also.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Items

Custom Queue Email Inquiry

Regarding a 08/2017 submission.

According to the Custom QueueDates, Mystery Mood is at 02/16/18 for acceptance, which is a new acceptance as of Sept 15th.

My last received email was 4/2/2021 for needing changes, and I have responded three times since to no reply.

Can I please get some clarity? This is the second acceptance that has moved past my submission date.
Dankin
Items

A couple of weeks ago the event generator "RPGeez!" was re-released in the cash shop as per a suggestion I made. Thank you so much, guys! heart

What are the chances of us seeing a re-release of User Image "Now Logging On" in the cash shop?

I'll pass your request to the art team

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
Items/Tickets

Thank you for doing more acceptances on the flair tickets.
Any chance we'll get another release wave soon? Been a couple months now.

Lavish Duck

18,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
Gaia Rewards/Items

Just another gentle request to rerelease User Image Blooming Flower Guardian in the star rewards pretty please? emotion_kirakira

Janky_HotTub's Princess

Taken Sweetheart

15,450 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • The Sweetest 250
Items/Cash shop bug

You guys just released a bundle for 900gc..And some people, myself included, bought it but the price is now 1500gc..
Are we going to have to have our items returned? sweatdrop
Little worried about trading passes being disabled and what not..
Lanzer
Dankin
Items

I'll pass your request to the art team

Thanks Lanzer.

The cheque is in the mail. mrgreen

Distinct Citizen

13,575 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
[Misc - Currency]

Heya, was gonna ask if it were to be possible if Platinum, once it's gonna be by itself, meaning no more gold, would be rename back to gold? Would that be a thing since it's an entirely new system anyways?
Events

I made the request to [NPC] Marvin, but would like to amplify here: May the following Lite Drop Fish alchemy components also appear in the Summer Solstice dungeons?

User Image Ashes
User Image Burnt Filament
User Image Chalk
User Image Chiffon
User Image Cutin

User Image Eggshell
User Image Fabric Swatches
User Image Gum Rubber
User Image Harmless Spores
User Image Irradiated Stone
User Image Magnetic Chip
User Image Microchip

User Image Superduperglue
User Image Toggle
User Image Weak Acid

King IV's Queen

Sexy Wife

Queen's don't chase.

CASH SHOPS

Will the cash shop offer smaller denominations of Gaia cash cards than 2500? Or have you done away with those?

That's how your Crown Falls off!

Phantom

Misc

Any way you can make is so the Quote feature only works for staff during AtS from now on? It's kind of tiring getting a response from someone other than staff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff