• Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Zero Omega
Tulja
Zero Omega
Tulja
Zero Omega
Tulja
When are you guys planning on updating the Inventory Arranger? I read something about it in the forums that it was going to get updated, but it hasent happened yet so I just wanted to stop by and ask when. No hurry! Just wondering.

Have you filed a ticket about it on http://www.gaiaonline.com/help?

No, its just a question. You guys posted right on the first page that your still working on the inventory arranger- I just wanted to know if you guys had a guess as to when it might be done? Like in a month or 2? A couple weeks? Just a guess would be nice.

Whoops, got you quoted accidentally. Didn't mean that response for you.

Totally ok, but since you quoted me- will one of the other mods *not* quote me now?! gonk Id still really like an answer. Im just really interested because I love the idea of it.

There's no current ETA on when Alchemy might see an update.

Im not asking about Alchemy, I dont use alchemy at all. Im asking about the Inventory Arranger... xD

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Noticed that booty grab has been nerfed again since I can't play after collecting 100k.

How come there hasn't been any notifications about this and other possible changes?

Organic Tea's Princess

Tipsy Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Married 100
Questions:
I filled out a scamming report but the guy who scammed me is swearing I lost the bet.
I am not sure if I am at fault, will I be told if I am? And how long will it take for me to
get a notice that my ticket that I filed a week ago will be looked at and resolved?
Rhaego
Because remarks in Spanish can not be translated to the letter to English and it may have a different definition in English.
My mother tongue is Spanish I understand what the slang means very well.
that remark may or not be offensive depending on the context it was posted.
[...]

Sorry that you've went through so much trouble, unfortunately there are limitations to the ignore system as things such as quoting isn't made dynamic to the point where ignored posts are also deleted. Maybe in the future there would be such as feature.

As for deleting posts, each forum has their rules and guidelines, it's not a matter of what we can do on a technical level, but what makes sense for the type of discussion happening. In your case, I'm afraid we won't be adding deletion features on other forums. You're welcome to share your thoughts and concerns with us, and we'll take your thoughts into consideration.

Perfect Girl

2sarahgate
the hell, gaia! did you REALLY decrease the booty grab cap to 100k?!?!?
it's hard enough to get players in our tanks as it is!
domokun stargate

they lost concern over us and bootygrab long time ago.. crying

Sugary Gaian

DJ Helsing
Pixitella
"쪽쪽쪽쪽쪽쪽~ 귀요미!"
♥ About the Frontier Skies boardgame
will it be available for sale for those outside the U.S.?

Good question I will find out. But in theory if you pay for shipping you can get it. But don't quote me on that. It all depends on which game distributors pick it up.

"쪽쪽쪽쪽쪽쪽~ 귀요미!"
♥ Will you also give us a time frame on like how long it would take for it to arrive in our doorstep? Or would that depend on the game distributor?

asking this because its been exactly about 2 months-2 weeks-5 days and I havent
received my prize package from the gaiaversary contest sisky held yet and the waiting this long is kinda disheartening

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
TokerkingNEW
2sarahgate
purplewiz
iiilullaby-katie
Did the booty grab limit drop to 100k?

And if so, why was there no announcement made?

and of course, they completely ignore our questions. i got first non-staff post, nothing. :/ domokun stargate

what up Sarah, been a while, yea we know they ignore half the questions we ask theres like 4-5 admins mods and everything that are on here at once and not alot comment much anyways. werent you on my friends list at one point cause your in BPP right?

they always ignore booty grab questions, though. it's not right. nobody cares about the community. :/
that was probably on sally. different account. o.o
domokun stargate

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
s-nate1
Zero Omega
s-nate1
i am in towns alot. i see some annoying people, i don't Like to, just ignor them. i meen Like a bot, to auto move there gaia and Like get attention. Can i report some one for useing a bot and because people will ask about the bot and others will use it and well i feel Like it would get / need your password. it Looks cool but it is just annoying and tuff to chat. " i ges i need to ask, what can and can't i report " ? ( more info pLz ) i use towns alot.

There is a report button in Towns that you can use to report these users.

yes but for any thing. Like what is so bad that u will do some thing if i make a report. sorry if i made my Q too Long. but thanks.

If we find that the report contains a ToS violation, we will take care of it. Botting is a Terms of Service violation.

Quotable Guildswoman

4,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
Has Monster Galaxy been forgotten? I know your busy with other games, but its ridiculous of how many glitches have been going on and no admins have been confirming they are working on or letting us know at least what all can be done. That's just a game that did bring me back to gaia, I understand the no update thing. But if your keeping it up is there anyone working on keeping it maintained.

Angelic Nitemare

Blood Pop
TokerkingNEW
Blood Pop

Been doing that 2 much as of late not getting anything people take forever just to reply to a message. but fine whatever complain as you want.
-----------------------------------------------------

Then WORK at getting the items yourself. No one likes a beggar~

-----------------------------------------------------

Pffft. We have a whole forum for beggers! Myself included!
emotioneater
I got a idea for a few new items, were do I post/enter the idea's?

CrosStitch thread in the artist corner or a petition Im trying to get mine started as well

IRL Labtech

Shannon-Jeva
    When are we getting the new inventory arranger? Using the old one is painfully slow gonk

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Dunno if this has been brought up or not, but Virtual Piggy isnt working, so no one can claim the corset. If it is still down by the end of the month, then will there be another way to get the corset?

Also, will you be making a new ling of RIGs to replace the Revolution series? Will be be getting another all-animal companion RIG?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff