Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rules and Guidelines for Personalized Images and Signs on Gaia:

1) Requesting, offering, or posting sexually explicit or sexually inappropriate images of yourself or others is not allowed on Gaia.

2) Posting images of yourself wearing only your underwear (the Gaia definition of underwear includes bras) or images in which you are deliberately exposing your underwear, are not allowed on Gaia. Also, using bathing suits in lieu of underwear to skirt the rules is also not allowed.

3) Writing sexually provocative messages on your body is not allowed on Gaia. This can include the content of the message, location of message on the body, or both.

4) Gaia staff and moderators will remove images we feel to be inappropriate for Gaia Online. The final decision as to an image's appropriateness will be at the sole discretion of Gaia staff and moderators.

If you feel that an image has been unfairly removed, you may send an email to membertalk at gaiaonline dot com (reformat address before sending). In your email, you should include the following information:
a) A screenshot of or link to the image that was removed.
b) A brief statement as to why you feel the image was removed in error.
c) Copies of any messages you received regarding the removal of the image.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Since these rules are a bit of a change for everyone, we want to give you all time to make sure that your sign shops, request threads, and contests contain/request only content that is considered appropriate for Gaia. You have until Tuesday, July 5th, 2011 to review your shop/thread to make sure that all personal images and signs being created, sold, or used as entries in a contest meet with the new rule revisions.

Thanks!
Gaia Online Admin Team
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ When do you think we can get an updated version of this. Because lately what use to be acceptable on this site hasn't been. I myself have been warned from a mod for my apparentl bust and gif being a "sexual " theme. When all honesty, I thought I was following the rules. Hell I was making funny faces in the gif LOL Cleavage was just there with it. But hey I understood, 13 year olds get on this site I should watch what I post a little better.

BUT I think what and is really bothering me, was when I linked the mod to other women, with smaller busts showing off MORE than what I was, and woman in provocative clothing (Nurses and maid outfits **having a actual sexual theme**) And he said that, that was okay and acceptable at this time. But what I was doing wasn't. I felt discriminated against for my bust size OTL. AND THE SAD PART WAS I FELT LIKE I WAS FOLLOWING THE T/O'S!
**edit** I forgot to add in, i linked the other users photos that were posted in threads, to ask if these kinds of photos were acceptable. That i wanted to know what was and what wasn't. and the response I got, was the above.

I just feel like there needs to be a update in the rules. TO make things more clear. I don't feel like people should get warnings for what they believe, they are following the rules for. Its almost like a loop hole. And I think everyone should get charged with the same offenses, no matter what their body size and parts are!

Do you think it is possible gaia staff, to have this looked into and in the future become a little more descriptive with whats okay and whats not?

Instead of having the "A mod can remove what he feels in inappropriate" What if what one mod finds inappropriate another mod might not? Its also from what I told against t/o's to ask a different mod about something another mod has done or is doing. So this also creates a loop hole in a way.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I am saddened by not surprised by the staff layoffs when I heard about them after returning from vacation. It is a pretty basic and common way to raise revenue. I also moved all my Gaia family into a neighborhood. It feels good to be a landlord, so I'm enjoying towns 2.

1) What is with the site shutting down randomly for the past month?

2) Can anything be done with the stuck glitch affecting Towns 2 really bad since its release? It’s funny it is worst than the stuck glitches in zOMG! right now.

3) Can we get more orange items for our avis?

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Fiendish Punk

Sisky looks ADORABLE!!! heart Just felt like saying that.
And I wish there was a darkred Sandman item. ; - ;

Invisible Elocutionist

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bidding War 100
Did the booty grab limit drop to 100k?

Aged Raider

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Consumer 100
May I get a second chance on my banned account? I spent a lot of money on it for it to get banned I honestly know what I did was wrong but dayummm surprised

Colored_Markerz's Husbando

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
When are you guys planning on updating the Inventory Arranger? I read something about it in the forums that it was going to get updated, but it hasent happened yet so I just wanted to stop by and ask when. No hurry! Just wondering.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
so... when will i get that swarf sdplus doll?

>>

<<

*lurks*

hi staff. xd

Intellectual Conversationalist

Hi.

I know this has been asked like many times, but it's being asked because people have been patient for a really long time. Too long if you ask me.

But, when is the Alchemy update going to take place? It's been extended, and extended and I'm confused, along with a LOT of others why it's taking so long.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Maggot
User Image

You could have prevented this, Lanzer... But there's still hope! You just need to create a system to control hair that grows on the face! You could call it... The facial hair system.

You know, those avatars are verging on Cousin It status! That facial hair is out of control! :0

Golden Gekko

I love the new houses. This/next month's update should be Barton/Durem/Gambino/Aekea themed furniture. Or at least that's what I'd do.

Aged Raider

7,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Consumer 100
H0peh
Hey team, got a few question, will add shortly.

My lawrd, your avatar is Perf heart

Lionheart

Why was PRlSM laid off? And do you happen to have any hints for the next CI?
Also, will you be hiring any artists with the same style as PRlSM? Is there an EI featuring Fayren anytime soon?

Also, can I get a quote from Lanzer? 8DDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces