Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Gtsluvr
User Image ..<.. I may be a 1 inch tall bugman but my love is as big as the world. I don't mind if you squish me but first let me see your "sole" ^///^

User Image
So I'm currently working on Angelic Backwings which is daunting and expensive enough as it is. We have a problem though. I keep FAILING at crafting the 10th formula.

At 1mil an attempt and low odds, it's fine to fail maybe 3 or 4 times, but I've failed 11 times already and it's still not crafting! It's been suggested before to look at how the crafting system deals with fails. Before anything else can you do with alchemy can you please take a look at this right away? Before anyone asks, nothing is soulbound or such so it's not glitching.

It's purely the system is really bad at this fail rate and it needs a serious look into. I don't have an unlimited amount of gold to spend, nor am I rich and I can't keep going burning 1mil an attempt like this. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

MistressMinako
- The Golden Giftbox formula, to my knowledge, still goes unfixed. It calls for more components than the Cache formula. I would like to see the GG brought in-line with the Cache and Case.

- Thank you for giving swarf some time to put up the Easter event. I still would have liked to see the creme Sundae Sweets that was promised two years ago, especially since you stuck the mint Sundae Sweets in Alchemy. I would also like to see a release of Integrity, since the original point has been lost as Abuse is now a Kamila drop (I don't know how much control anyone here has over this though).

- Thank you for the green goo glitch removal on the Vampire Sound. However, Vampire Sound is still glitched in flash spaces.

- Will we be seeing more anime sponsorships? Is the new store going to be used for anything other than a cash shop double? Will we be getting knock-off items outside of RIGs/official sponsorships? Can I get the Duel Disk I've been requesting for the last 8 years once Saban finishes buying the rights to Yu-Gi-Oh?

Hi MistressMinako,

1) That's one of the things that is on our list of possible things to tweak, although we want to give the Cache change a little time so we can see the effect it's having.

2) Unfortunately I can't really speak to your points here, although we're happy Swarf was able to put it up too!

3) Thanks for the heads-up - I can pass the word along.

4) It's definitely possible you could see more anime partnerships. As for the new store, I'm not entirely sure. It might go away, or we might find a use for it after FMA is done. As for the other items, that gets out of my area smile

7,350 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
So I have two questions of a somewhat serious nature;

Can we get more mods in the Minishops forum? I am finding myself in a bit of a situation that I somewhat resent. A while back a friend and I started a joint shop where we were doing some fanart in poses similar to the original poses of the characters involved but were clearly our own, unique pieces because they were templated lineart and the originals were sprite sheets. A few people came in and complained, caused a lot of drama, and the thread got shut down as breaking Gaia's Minishops ToS for use of copywritten images without permission within a week.

Now, a couple years later, I find this rule being violated EVERYWHERE far more blatently. I find shops that have art so close to the original versions I can't tell it apart. Especially for styles such as My Little Pony, Adventure Time, and other easy-to-draw cartoons. People who draw fanart (and I'm not talking about making avatars into it but characters from the series) or use bases in the styles are everywhere. Further more, when I report them I never see anything done about them! I have been waiting a month for a shop selling nearly pixel-perfect MLP ripoffs that I reported to be taken down. Does it now take drama and a fight in a thread to get it taken down for ToS violations? Or could I rightfully re-start my own shop and expect the moderators to NOT take it down this time?
Not to mention the atrocity that is Personalized Graphics. I counted on the front page alone half the shops that were using graphics from professionally taken photos of celebrities for things like magazines, movies, and news reports.... These were pictures just snatched off of the first few pages of Google for chrissakes! If I went through the first 10 pages of shops in Personalized graphics and reported every ToS violation I'd be reporting 50 shops. And almost NONE of them give brush and texture credits. It's now commonly considered perfectly acceptable to pull whatever image you want off of Google to use in your personalized graphics shop. I'd happily report them all were it not for my fear of falling into the category of "abusing the report system" for reporting 50 shops! And I doubt many of them would be pulled.

The second thing I'd like to address is if you guys have any plans to change the <3</3 system. It's becoming a common problem for trolls to gather mule accounts and friends to mass-downvote topics. I saw a charity today that had dropped from a rating of 118 to 86 in a matter of a few hours thanks to this sort of thing. I've experienced similar acts in my own threads and I'm not alone. I know of absolutely no one who likes this rating system better and dozens of people who absolutely hate it. The whole thing has just become a way for people to troll anonymously and bring people down. In fact if you have a troll on your tail for whatever reason you can frequently find a topic that has nothing but reserved posts and a rating of -5 without any content. There was even a period in time when people were selling downvotes in the services forum and you could buy up to 20 downvotes from a single shop!
I'd like to personally suggest the ability to simply turn off the voting system on your own individual topics to stop trolling. But there's tons of other ideas out there and I know lots of people for whom it has become a big problem... And I'd love to see some sort of change come to it.

Invisible Fatcat

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Leader Clair
I hate to be annoying but I want to make sure you know I wasn't being all "oh you can't answer" ! I was wondering how you knew all that stuff is all! ; u ;

Wilderness Tree

siskataya
BridgeTrollolol
I want to know why I can't sell the items that I bought with gaia cash that I received by buying cash cards today, 4/23/12 30$ shouldn't have to wait since it didnt process through paypal

4/20/12 i bought with paypal and spent it. 25$ 7 day wait.

Heya BridgeTrollolol,

Thanks for the great billing question! It looks like you still had some of the original cash from your Paypal purchase in your account when you got the next cash from the cards. Unfortunately, when the two cashes merged into one big ol' pile of Gcash, the system considered it to be the Paypal cash and kept it frozen. D'oh! Sorry about that - it's an anti-fraud measure, but I know in cases like this, it's more of a pain than protective.

Not to worry, I've gone ahead and unfrozen the items you purchased today with the cash from the cards. This means you'll be free to sell the items on the market, give them away, etc.

Hope this helps! Please note that until the 7 days passes from the original Paypal purchase, the freeze might kick in unless all the cash is spent. If you have this issue again, please send us a billing ticket and let us know and we'll be happy to help you again.

Take care biggrin
Sisky
thank you biggrin <3

Dapper Dabbler

Existential Existence
Junett
biglanky14

3) I don't have the background, but she is a girl smile

Thank you biglanky for answering my questions! Wow so she's a girl. eek

The iphone app is still giving me the login error. I tried shutting off my phone and reopening the app, but still nothing.

Man that's boring.

I'm gonna pretend she's a he just for fun.

You should! And maybe I'm being evasive....or maybe not..... smile

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
I want Revolution Dusk & Dawn as RIG prizes.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Bumping from page 1 and please answer the orb aggregate one. Asked it four weeks in a row and no answer.
Scobre
I like the pants and jacket/vest thing from CrosStitch. My questions and hope you all are doing well:

1) Can orb aggregates be made and sold in bulk?
2) Will zOMG! still be on maintenance mode next year?
3) Can Marshall be in a gaia event?

Lonely Ladykiller

will all evolving items that have not been release in el bundles eventually be re-released in the el bundles in the future ?

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Random question, but I'm wonder if we will have another sale in the cash shop like the black Friday sale? ex; Spring sale Or is that kind of sale only reserved for late November?
For DMS are public people still allowed??? Im a little bit annoyed... a little bit

Invisible Ladykiller

Narumi Misuhara
Devilish Cherub
when will the weird diedrich heads stop popping up? D:

I pushed a code change a few minutes ago that should have fixed it.

lmfao now it's just mocking you. rofl
sorry.. emotion_bigheart you probably already know.

EDIT: it seems to be the same blue in the same place, if that helps..
2nd EDIT: nah, i just got two chocolates and an albino. xD

User Image

User Image

User Image

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Kiwirar
DJ Helsing
Krissim Klaw
DJ Helsing
Hi everyone hope all is well.

I'll be lurking and responding to posts relating to me.
Do you at least take your DJ's off to wash behind your ears? emotion_puke

yes i do
What time do you do this and what kind of security do you have at your house? emotion_awesome

unfortunately thats privied information.

Dangerous Lunatic

RAGING HELL BEAST
DARKNRGY
RAGING HELL BEAST
Why do you allow everyone in the Fullmetal Alchemist forum slander America for a business choice you made?

This post is awesome. America #1.
lol
No seriously, everyone should know that we don't try and manipulate content unless it's ToS or against forum rules.
Well why wouldn't it be against forum rules? It's a massive amount of harassment. We are all being called racist because you and Funimation decided they wanted more money.
I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

It's called COPYRIGHT LAWS, dude. Look them up.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

Greedy Fatcat

Leader Clair
abandoned_kitsune
yeah can u remove the dead account that haven't logged on in at most a year?
I'd rather rule in Hell than serve in Heaven.

Gaia has said they never will since it would ******** up the servers.

~ Adrian (Little Nicky)

That isn't correct. We don't remove accounts because the original owners could come back. I replied to Leader Clair and explained that we're taking steps right now to secure old and inactive accounts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff