Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Captain Croissanto
Completely unrelated to zOMG, Alchemy, and anything else I otherwise would have brought up, since most of it is already being addressed as it is.

Will we be getting more storyline updates? I'm curious about where the manga is headed.

Ditto, I was gunna ask the same thing. I love reading the manga :3

IRL Gekko

MrsrachaelSnape
Thank you! Now I wonder if you ever dance at work hehe.
His dancing is the stuff of nightmares. gonk

OG Unicorn

20,425 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Uncle Kenny

If you get abusive messages with gifts you can also report the PM you receive for those gifts and we can find the user then as well. An update for the gifting system isn't currently planned but a potential way to avoid the abusive message is to set your gift settings to not allow Anonymous gifts in your Account Settings.

User Image

Forgive my last post, my keyboard likes to type for me sometimes XD

Thank you for the tips, I have done as such, I usually turn them to no anon, and this keeps me from trouble, but usually during events I unlock them so I can participate in the fun. This last year's harassing gifts were reported, but nothing was done about it, and it had continued to a point that made me leave that account just to escape the harassment. I understand I could have stayed, but it meant more to me to have some sanity and not be in a harassing situation, I check on the old account now ant then but still have not heard anything.

I look forward to the update biggrin

PS: I heart your avatar

Feline Lunatic

52,790 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Citizen 200
I have a question.
Why when I repeatedly report a certain specific and malicious ad,does it keep showing up all the time??
Shouldn't something of been done about it by now?? Since I first reported it in November??
I should not have to buy something with Gaia cash and get rid of all the ads,to enjoy Gaia.

Animated Animated

24,175 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • ReAnimated 50
((I know it's kinda too late to get a response but))

Aside from my other questions on page 2, I was wondering if any of the past Event achievements will be available again? (Valentine's Day, Cat VS Dogs, Easter, Halloween...)

Dangerous Visionary

The Bunit
I've asked this several times, but have not yet received a straight answer. Is there any way that guilds will receive an update any time soon?

Quote:
Guilds – Guilds is definitely on our list of features we could look at (largely thanks to the passionate community around them), but right now we don’t have any plans to make any major changes. We’ll let you guys know if that changes.

Second post down cool
hey I have a question would it be possible to have a separate "ask" topic for zomg? For the most part the questions getting answered are the zomg ones due to the problems people have been having over it.

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Yeah, this one is my bad.

We took a bunch of the lower level fish out because we were trying to stem the creation of new tanks (basically, there were too many tanks for the numbers of players available). Unfortunately, the situation did not resolve itself; as a particular example, Memphis tanks are still overrepresented in the population at large (easily over 50%).

To take care of the need for easy starter fish, we've been releasing the "Lite" fish, which hopefully takes care of your concerns about Memphis. We were delayed on the starter fish, unfortunately, and they were not available as soon as we thought after removing the other cheap fish.

Mademoiselle Kit
biglanky14

For Memphis, we probably won't be bringing back the original version. If (and I stress if) she does come back, it'll likely be a different version that's cheaper, but doesn't give out as much gold.

For the PMs, yes please do. They get a ton, so it's easy to miss them. Thanks!
I came here to rant about zomg, but here is something I have to ask:

If they might not be coming back, THEN WHY WERE THE USERS TOLD IT WOULD BE BACK "IN A FEW WEEKS".

No matter how you look at it, now it looks like you guys lied. stare This is the "communication/mistrust" issue I was mentioning.

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
Will we ever be able to name our pets in zOMG!?

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
codemonkey37179
ROMVLVS

2) Last week we were told about some changes to towns and homes, is it likely that we'll get a little farmville-esque game on our homes? Truth be told I dislike Farmville, but I think it might be fun incorporated into towns somehow.

There was a typo in my post which mentioned farmville which I clarified later, I meant to say 'not like farmville' and forgot the not redface

What we are thinking is instead of a neighborhood of closely clustered cabins, of people you don't know, that we would dedicate an entire square of towns just for your house. We have been kicking around the idea of a garden for your house, with possibly waterfalls, statues and flowers. Also we may have it where you can decorate the outside of your house as well. Right now all of this is just in the idea stage.

You should be able to have a waterfall that flows into a pond that you can buy fish from the cash shop to put in there, so that they can be fished. And like, the special fish can have new uses or something.

Narumi Misuhara
ROMVLVS
Hey Lanzer! Happy Monday!
3) Is the summer event going to be towns V towns olympics again? Please?

I'll consider it razz

Look, I've got like every Durem item there is, so it has to involve Durem, or I'll be upset. crying

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I hate sounding like a broken record for posting this again.
But here are some of the bugs plaguing zomg. And a few of them have legitimate reasons as to why they should be addressed. I hope I am not being glossed over.

Berryfarmer
Let's see some of the glitches to put on a list:
  • Charge Orb and Shadow Orb counters glitching on numbers- Makes upgrading a pain in the arse and a waiting game. Discourages new players if they can't upgrade or have an accurate orb count.
  • Alastor quest in DMS glitched- This is in payed for content, where a specific quest will not activate.
  • General Mayhem on normal-This boss battle is glitched on normal difficulty preventing successful completion of the battle without selecting easy or hard.
  • Broken quests- Seems to plague the twins in Otami and the Vox Stellarium. PLEASE ADD MORE IF KNOW OF THEM
  • Silent NPCs- Plagues Leon and Elizabeth in the beginning area the most, also discourages new players.
  • EB reward recipes- They don't grant for some people no matter how many times they beat EB.
  • Glitched train station- Did they ever fix the new "tutorial"/starting area? I remember there being a glitch where Leon would glitch after you kill the OMGs, or did that get fixed? It discourages new players again, if they cannot even get started properly.
  • Loot not showing up in inventory ingame.
  • Broken mini-events- Primarily ones with spawns such as Fly By in Zen and P3s in Gold Beach.
  • Broken badge grant- The Lawnshark badge in Village Greens for 1200 points in a single event.
  • Quest flags not clearing from map once completed.
  • DMS maps resetting- the infamous instance reset
  • Cure Powerup- Release it again? More possible revenue.
  • Clan chat doesn't work either.
  • Unable to unsuppress in null - Sometimes when you die with suppressed CL you are unable to unsuppress to your maximum CL in null chamber. This is only fixed when you do a hard refresh and completely log out of the game. (You can further suppress your CL in null, and unsuppress to the CL you died at, but no further.)

All I can think of for now, add more as thought of okay?

UPDATE 2/27 3:30PM
  • Null Chamber reset- For some players their null chamber resets meaning they have to reattune every crystal. While this isn't game breaking it can be a bit of a nuisance.
  • Jabber not authorized/whispers- Whispers don't work for some players where they aren't delivered at all or delivered when the recipient logs in next, sometimes hours or days late.
  • Ring stats in ring information not showing.
  • Animated vanish only to return with whatever health they had before the killing blow- So I was killing OMGs in DMP last night and I killed an OMG that had 9 health except instead of the death animation it just disappeared. About 5 seconds later it reappeared with 9 health and was attacking again. Wish I'd videoed it.
  • Level Cap- Visual glitch where when someone level caps their new capped level doesn't update in the crew pane.
  • Possible to get volume adjust for panting/low health heartbeat?
  • Some enemy's knockback knocks players out of the map. Maybe set up boundary walls to prevent this?

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
petiele
I have another question. I'll keep posting these as they pop up in my head.

How do you pick and choose which questions to answer at AtAs?

Heya petiele,

Interesting question! I personally try to answer topics that pertain to my areas of work, and for which I have definitive answers or for which I can get definitive answers. This is how I select topics to answer in AtA. Of course, this depends on if I see the question at all! Sometimes things fly by so fast here, I miss a question! Not to worry though, I do go back to the thread after it is closed, however, and respond to users' question.

Hope this makes sense! biggrin

- Sisky

Fashionable Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
./stalks the thread for the evening

./offers grapes/kiwi to the rest of you lurkers out there? ;D

Hope your evening is going well devs and mods! =D

Wealthy Pirate

ice_alchemist_inu
Captain Croissanto
Completely unrelated to zOMG, Alchemy, and anything else I otherwise would have brought up, since most of it is already being addressed as it is.

Will we be getting more storyline updates? I'm curious about where the manga is headed.

Ditto, I was gunna ask the same thing. I love reading the manga :3

*Sneaky brofist.* Finally more love for that damn thing.

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Ren Orenji Doragon
I know it's REALLY MINOR, but is there any chance the tooltips for zOMG! badges on profiles can be fixed? I would really like to see when someone obtained a particular badge. :C
I'll add that to my list of bug fixes to look into.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff