Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello Everyone!

Did anyone tuned into Oscars yesterday night? It's always fun to see movie stars and expensive commercials that play between the shows. It's fun to watch though I was hoping for Hugh Jackman to win an Oscar. Well there's still the new Wolverine movie coming out. smile

How do you all like the Gaia anniversary event? We're already planning for Easter and hope that we'll have another great event in April. As usual we're open to suggestions.

Welcome to ATA!

PS - we fixed the green goo glitch last week but had a whole bunch of avatar related bugs that needed to be fixed. If you see anything else that need fixing please let us know!

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I just wanted to ask if the problem with the avatar customization page was being looked at? Some equip items are being listed as game items, so we're not able to search for them on the customize page.
Here's a thread with a list of most of the items. ninja

And a repeating question: Any news on alchemy? xd

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
    Is anyone in the office currently and lately addicted to Pitch Perfect? Because I sure am.

Will/have you guys addressed the request to have separate poses on the 10th Anniversary Halos/Wings?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)
This is a plea to all those staffers out there to give us a chance to be able to earn those glorious Anniversary Treehouse Wings without the backgrounds. If you didn't feel comfortable straight up giving us the non background pose than please at least give us an opportunity to acquire it some other way.

Perhaps you could add another option to the Treehouse for a few hundred Wing stickers. Since the Wing Stickers are soulbound that would mean it would take a few years of dedicated play during events to earn said wings. Another option would be to add a formula to alchemy that allows you to alchemize a version without the background. Really, the options are endless.

All I am asking for is a shot at those wings. They are everything I have been waiting for in a pair of angelic/demonic wings. Although I love the wings I earned through alchemy, the Anniversary wings feel far more like true Gaian angelic/demonic backwings. They are shaded in the classic style, have the little swirl reminiscent of the minis, and just scream Gaia.

Please give us a shot at them without the backgrounds. ;o;

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Hello!

I like the philosopher's caches, but I really love the cache bags. It would be awesome if they could be made so that our avatars can hold them, have them by our feet, and maybe have it so they can attach to belts. They are very pretty bags, and it's a real shame that we can't show them off. Even some of the components are very nice lookin', and would be cool if we could equip them as well.

Speakin' of alchemy. Some of the items that we get from rigs are gettin' harder to get, because there is so few of them left, and the prices for them are gettin' very high. Maybe make it so we don't need as many of them. Instead to make up for those items, we could use more items from shops.

News on any new achievements? I hope we get some more soon. emotion_kirakira

Thanks for takin' the time to read, and keep up the good work.

User ImageUser Image

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
It has now been about 6weeks since I sent in my Ticket and still have gotten no reply.
I asked in ATA about 2weeks ago and you said you would get on it, but still nothing.
Would be great if you guys could give me some sort of response or something! smile

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
You're working on putting together a Gaia Blog Writing team...is that instead of, or in addition to, the call to all Gaians to submit articles to be considered for publishing?

Casrial's Bae

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Any chance in future events, we can have RIG items? It would be fun and more motivation to stick around for an event. c:

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I watched them. Les Mis was great.

1) What was your favorite Oscar moment?

2) Any clarification about Narumi journal regarding zOMG! training devs for events?
3) Could comments have a delete all option and delete selection like this?

User Image

Scurvy Pirate

Harajunkie
    Is anyone in the office currently and lately addicted to Pitch Perfect? Because I sure am.

Will/have you guys addressed the request to have separate poses on the 10th Anniversary Halos/Wings?

Word from those in the know is that separate poses will not be added, sorry.

Skilled Genius

When using the short profile URL method, http://gaiaonline.com/p/userID, we get a 301 redirect. Is this done through a PHP or does it redirect following a symbolic link?
Can we get a shorter forum URL method? While forum URLs can be shortened, http://gaiaonline.com/forum/t.threadID, it's still rather long, especially when you start adding multiple thread links. Why not have the ability to shorten it even more http://gaiaonline.com/f/t.threadID. This would be great, especially for signatures.

Malevolent Gaian

Agh! Made it home in time for AtA...late night at work!

Curious...and just wondering, and don't mean to be a pest or anything, but how are the moderator applications coming? I'm just hoping that those of us that are waiting haven't been forgotten.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Harajunkie

There is no plan or intent to separate them at this time.

Skilled Genius

Uncle Kenny
A year ago I asked if we can get a report button for profiles. I'm not the only person who wants to see this, even some moderators I've talked to want this. There are very often violations on profiles. It's recommended to report a persons post if there is, what if they don't have forum posts. Profiles that are reported for cybering often lack posts to report, and using the abuse/harassment report doesn't get the attention that some violations need immediately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff