Welcome to Gaia! ::

Astronomical Recalibrator

Sakyr
thanks for the thread
congratulations on the tier

I played with the librarian color scheme, which is a challenge on the paw base

lol yeah theres like three items and the gold shop halloween vagabond set, after that you can kinda bullshit it with some cherry soda since its just librarian without the brown.

Magical Gekko

Thank you for the thread and grats Fibby ! <3

LanceKent's Fav

Anxious Bookworm

31,775 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Waffles! 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
That strength of pride is glorious!

Trash Witch

43,740 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Lovely recolors today. emotion_bigheart

Finest-Of Tiny-Paws

29,450 Points
  • The Finest Of Tiny Paws 500
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mmmm, loving the tier recolor for paws. I need like...5 more of this. With 3 bowls of rice.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
Hey everyone!
I'll get that bundle coded up after dinner!
Sorry for the delay!
Tier item choices are A+++

yzi soup's Waifu

Hopeless Romantic

Yaaay a librarian tier emotion_kirakira
I'm so happy for Excellent Strength of the Pride it looks beautiful crying
Some of the items I can't really use but I'd still buy them if they get cheap enough xD

Revered Connoisseur

Congrats on the tier! Liking the Vacant Vessel!

Must have the Rosy Apathetic Love even when it's unannounced.

We also have a re-release hair bundle. Good choices, but not enough for me to want one or two hair items.

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
oh, no wonder you wanted to do today's update! Congrats and thanks for the thread!! i'm definitely parroting others when I say that these items look so good in Librarian, especially Strength of the Pride.

eeee, Feeshi karp tails and peaseblossom plait!! but i just can't justify the whole bundle for just two items :/ no matter how long i've wanted them.

ah, the Cation and Apathetic Love in their opposing colors. cool, but not interested.

slendybaby's Bestie

Smol Cat

18,500 Points
  • Luxurious High Roller 500
  • Gott ist Tot 500
I mostly want the rosy apathetic love... Nothing else is appealing to me. Boring update day. :<

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Guess I picked the best day of this week to browse Gaia.

It's wonderful to see the Tier go live after all the odyssey (pun half-intended) behind its creation.

Now, to be sincere, the Top Two Tiers are not exactly the kind of stuff I'd go out of my way to quest, but I can see how their style along with Strength of the Pride's fit with the Idea of "Traveling to Exotic Places and Meeting Fantastic Folks" in their own terms so they're nice addition to look at. Also, they totally rock the color scheme so props to the Recolor Team.

As for the other recolors, they're alright but I still wouldn't do well with the shape of them and their originals...

Silent Guardian

31,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Thank you for this thread, and congratulations on the tier. The tier items are quite nice I look forward to attempting to obtain two of its items as I like them very much. Nicely done items, so thank you and again congratulations.

As for the items that were released in the store they are not my taste, but I am certain others will enjoy them and am happy they may enjoy something this day.

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
All I need today is the lovely librarian tier! Especially that Pride item, it came out stunning! There's variety of the items presented in the tier, male items, and for the most part I like the color placements. Scholarly Wit is also super useful and versatile. I wonder if brown-heavy was asked for, since some other librarian items come in only minor amounts of brown?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,925 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
DarkRybrin

Actually I didn't specify about color placements besides the exclusive.
So the placements was all from the artists & honestly it's nice to see the different takes on the color scheme!
>w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces