Byzantium Egg

;o;
Dark World Protector heart

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        I leave for a while and come back to see a Virtual Idol bundle. That was fast.. lol

Master

oh my only one more day till the winter solutions tier ends and there's nothing good in the shops today -sigh- i guess i HAVE to wait a day but i definately need to buy by tomoro :s

Angelic Blob

Yeah! VOCALOID Stuff! heart

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Cheap Mondays
Vannequin
Cheap Mondays
whaat u wake up at 2am?
I thought u would be closer since i just woke up also xd
Normally I'd be going to bed at this time but that 'brief' nap lasted a bit longer than I hoped lol.
What time does the cs update for you? o.O

brief naps gonk
ruined my sleep sched the other day because i slept for 3 hours instead of 20 mins lol

the initial update happens for me at 2am/3am depending on where i am
I kinda rotate between GMT +8/+9
:0 I see

Today was an exception, I'm usually pretty good at managing my naps
It's probably due to exams being over that my body finally crashed xD

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

Aiko needs everythingggg...
My preciousssss emotion_drool

Bloblike Blob

Lmao, they actually made an item based on one of Utata-P's songs, bless that artist. Nothing for paws though, which means nothing for me.
        In other news, I made a complete list of the song/character-specific references made by the non-Astra items, in case someone hasn't done it yet:

Earphone Legend: A true-to-canon recolor of Earphone Actress, itself a reference to Ene from Kagerou Project.
        Caged Eternity: Based on Vocaloid OLIVER's original design
        Split Second: Based on GUMI's V3 redesign + Setsuna Trip by Last Note. feat. GUMI
        Input Command Up Down/AB AB: Based on Rimokon by Wonderful☆Opportunity (JesusP) feat. Kagamine Rin & Len
        Wishful Cheating: Based on the KEMUVOXX songs, specifically Ikasama Life Game / Kamisama Nejimaki / Haiboku no Shounen by kemu feat. GUMI
        Swift Glissando: Based on Vocaloid KAITO's V3 redesign + possibly a Project DIVA module I'm too lazy to look up lmao
        One-Sided Love: Based on Vocaloid MAYU's original design
        Starlight Symphonia: Based on Vocaloid IA's original design
        World Protector/Dark World Protector: Based on Masa ni... Masa ni... Megami-sama!! by UtataP feat. Hatsune Miku

Toxic Otaku

Ashikubi

lmaooo these NND links

Fashionable Cat

-cries softly-
If only Agape cut off the braids from Starlit Symphonia, that would be nearly perfect YOHIOloid hair.
Nooooooo.

Healing Fairy

ooooooohh these vocaloid items are bringing me back sweatdrop
i'm so surprised with the prices of these items, especially the new astras! i stocked up on nearly all of them, i would think they'd be more expensive because they look like they would be in high demand 3nodding

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Can anyone tell me if the vest in Wishful Cheating has a boob mod to it? I'm not a girl base which means I can't tell and I don't want to log onto my mule right this sec to check.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
-- Wow I wasn't expecting to see Rimokon make an appearance but Input Command AB is existing. oA o;

Also Ikasama Life Game!

I want to see a Streaming Heart item or maybe Anti-Beat.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Can anyone tell me if the vest in Wishful Cheating has a boob mod to it? I'm not a girl base which means I can't tell and I don't want to log onto my mule right this sec to check.

of the House of Demonic Dreams

It doesn't seem to, no. o:

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Azixe
oh my only one more day till the winter solutions tier ends and there's nothing good in the shops today -sigh- i guess i HAVE to wait a day but i definately need to buy by tomoro :s

The bonus tier doesn't end until the end of January.

Wintry Bookworm

17,415 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Dragon Master 50
Some may say that Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder...

So many Rockin' Items, this Succubus is very pleased!! cat_cool

...but the Rose will always be beautiful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff