Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

The Winchester is a traditional tavern offering a warm welcome from the proprietors, Patrick and Valerie.

Patrick and Valerie Collins are the proprietors and have been at the premises for 19 years, they hold an award of excellence for the South East region in licensing trade.

I am Raeden Michelle, and would like to welcome you to the Pub! The following are just pictures of the pub, restaurant and hotel. Enjoy yourselves while your here.

Role Playing is number one here (please be as literate as possible, and please no one liners if you can help it…it gets boring and gives nothing to work off of).

I don’t mind OOC, just keep it to a minimum.

All the information and pictures are from the actual Winchester Pub Hotel in London. If you live near there, please feel free to let us know what its like!

Address

206 Archway Road, Highgate, London N6 5BA.

To book, please ring
+44 (0)20 8374 1690

Proprietors
Patrick and Valerie Collins.

info@winchester-hotel.com

(Remember to keep Gaia's TOS, everyone should know what that is.)
The Pub
The Winchester is a traditional tavern offering a warm welcome from the proprietors, Patrick and Valerie.

The fine Victorian building retains many of its’ original architectural features inside and out, including decorative etched glass, wooden panelling and mouldings and the original light fittings.

The area has a rich history and the tavern is named after a mansion called Winchester Hall, owned by the Winch estate which can trace its’ history back to the reign of James I.

User Image
User Image

User Image

Courtyard Garden
The Winchester has previously won first prize in the Pub in Bloom competition run by the Evening Standard.

User Image
User Image
The Restaurant
The Winchester has a warm welcoming dining room area, although food is served through out, menu is varied offering a good selection of home cooked dishes.
User Image

Al Fresco Dining
During the summer, enjoy eating and drinking outside in our secluded patio garden or indulge in a barbecue.

BAR MENU
Fish: £5.00
Scampi, cod or haddock, served with chips & salad or peas.
Burgers: £5.00
Home made seasonal burgers, grilled & served in a bun with lettuce, tomato & chips.
(Cheese topping extra 20p)
Chicken Burger: £5.00
Grilled chicken breast, topped with bacon in a bun, served with salad & chips.
Chicken & Bacon Club: £4.80
Grilled chicken & bacon with lettuce, tomato & mayonnaise, between three slices of bread, served with chips & salad.
Steak Sandwich: £5.00
Grilled rump steak, served with chips & salad.
B.L.T: £2.50
Grilled bacon on crusty bread, lettuce, tomato & mayonnaise.
Portion of Chips: £1.50
Cheese topping extra 50p.
Potato Wedges: £4.50
Spicy potato wedges topped with cheese & bacon.
Tortilla: £4.00
A dish of hot tortilla chips served with melted cheese, sour cream & salsa dip.

STARTERS
Soup of the Day: £2.20
A hot bowl of today’s soup served with bread.
Chicken Wings: £2.60
Spicy chicken wings with salad.
Salads (Suitable as a Main Course): £5.70
A bowl of dressed salad served with the choices of: chicken & bacon / tuna / mature cheddar cheese.

MAIN COURSES
Steak: £9.50
8oz sirloin steak served plain or with peppercorn sauce or garlic butter with chips & salad or veg & potatoes.
Gammon & Pineapple: £5.90
A 6oz gammon steak served grilled with pineapple, tomato, chips & veg.
Steak Pie: £6.50
A crusty home made steak & ale pie with mash / chips & veg.
Chicken Kiev: £6.50
Chicken kiev served with baby potatoes & veg.
Lamb: £7.50
2 minted lamb shanks, choice of potato & veg.
Catch of the Day: £7.50
Grilled & served with baby potatoes & veg.
Pasta: £5.80
Pasta tossed in tomato & garlic sauce, served with garlic bread.
Steak: £10.00
Fillet steak, served with choice of potato veg.
Toad in the Hole: £5.00
Large Yorkshire pudding filled with mash, sausages & gravy.
Chicken: £6.50
Fillet of chicken topped with BBQ sauce, cheese & bacon served with chips & salad.
The Hotel
The fine Victorian building retains many of its’ original architectural features inside and out, including decorative etched glass, wooden panelling and mouldings and the original light fittings.

The Winchester Pub Hotel holds AA 4 diamond guest accommodation rating.

The Rooms
Double, twin and family rooms are available, all rooms are decorated to a high standard.

Other Services
Please let us know if you would like breakfast with your stay.

Dry cleaning on request.

User Image
User Image

User Image
Positions Available!

(Send me a PM with the title 'Zed Word', if you'd like a voluntary position. Be sure to let me know what position and I will message you back and put your name on the list. If you get a position and I don't see you for a while, then I will give you a different job until I see you again and you PM me letting me know that you are still alive.)

Proprietors:
Patrick and Valerie Collins (RL people. I have never met them, but their establishment is nice.)

Owner (in game):
Raeden Michelle

Waitresses/Waiters:

Other (If someone wants a job title, let me know! No bouncers >.< ) :
Special People

(These people are those whom everyone should obey most of their comments. Oh, and I'm biased, I know these people IRL.)

Calisto Quincy
Cordova1138
Rhesus Krist
Tango Kash
True Noodles
Zeke's Devil
Zytik
:New Friends!:

(These are the new friends I have made. These are people that I have chatted with, RP'ed with, or have just generally been impressed with their presence here. Thank you for making this fun!)

None yet...*sadface*
heart 4laugh heart

Special Places to Check Out!

The Flip-Side Cantina
The Red Mug
TANGO KASH IS A SEXY MOFO!!!
I figured I would stop by and take a look around before I beef up my bar.
Cordova1138
I figured I would stop by and take a look around before I beef up my bar.

Sounds good, would you like to have a link here for it? heart
*Walks in and punches a baby*

"There! Now I feel like my day has begun."
rhesus krist
*Walks in and punches a baby*

"There! Now I feel like my day has begun."

"So, did you eat your Wheaties this morning?"

"No, but I did punch a baby...and that's the breakfast of champions."
Tango... you're little red panda thing looks like he is ready to do something very bad with that bamboo chute....
Raeden rolls her eyes as she passes Rhesus. "Wow....you really need to get some new quotes." She bowed to Cordova and waved to Tango, "Welcome! Enjoy yourselves here."

Raeden looked over to her orphans,"Mothbite! Jay! Please go get these gentlemen some drinks. Work for better names!" heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff