Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

While he attack was launched, the light was too bright for anyone to see the user of this kind of wave, especially from up front or below. Once it was done, the ring which was able to amplify Zephyr's attack faded away into tiny particles, gone away with the wind, but Zephyr himself was no where to be seen. Within a split moment, his image reappeared behind Irish, launching his hand towards her shoulder and taking hold of it. Nothing was done to actually inflict some damage, but within the heat of this battle, it wouldn't be a great surprise if someone got hurt.

Zephyr gave out a low chuckle and a broad smile.

Inside its sheath, his blade began to glow, quickly enveloping both fighters within a golden aura and unexpectedly vanish into thin air, leaving series of angel-like feathers floating down to the surface. Like the ring itself, they faded a few seconds later after landing, leaving curiosity to fill in the room once it went completely silent.
Nayru walked into the place. She was wearing her suit of armor that came in violet and black, that was a gift to her. She was fidgetting with it as she was reapplying new daggers and blades into the holsters and making sure it fitted right. Perhaps she should consider the modifications that were suggested to her in regards to the chest area and plates. Nayru frowned a bit as she moved things to make sure they weren't digging into her. She found that the suit did that at times. However it was still a lovely piece of armor that she adored.

The woman had made her escape from her mother and brother a few hours ago, thankfully, she was wise enough to throw them off of her tracks this time as she wanted to be alone right now. Now she was hoping the orbs that Natalie would like to use weren't following her.

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

A man enters the establishment, wearing black boots, pants, gloves, and jacket with a red dress shirt, only buttoned about 3/4 of the way up. The man has long, curly black hair and blood red eyes that are covered up by black shades. His skin is pale, and when he smiles -if he smiles-, the smallest hint of his fangs can be seen. When he enters, a couple scents hit his nose; the first and strongest are the scents of blood and sweat. It would seem a fight broke out here not too long ago. The next scent is the scent of love... he'll have to be careful where he sits. Yet, the last scent surprises him. The last scent had close ties to the second scent, yet it was one that made him chuckle. Who knew he would stumble upon where his old friend lived.

Shrugging the scents off, he walks over to Nayru and sits down a little ways from her, pulling his traditional flask before speaking. "So... I heard that you found I was telling the truth?"
Nayru was approaching the bar as she had heard footsteps inside the building. She took note of where the man was but other then that pretended to pay him no heed for now. She made her way around the long side of the bar and behind it to begin her search for something to drink and eat. Food was one thing she liked to find already made. Cooking was not a forte of hers, and drinks, she didn't want anything intoxicating right now. For some reason she knew that being alone was a risky thing, but she craved it right now against her better judgement.

Hearing the man's voice caused her to look up in his direction. She saw a man that she recongized but really had little desire to speak with right now, after being so wrong on their last debate. Nayru simply nodded slowly and spoke in a soft tone. Gentle almost. "Just as well. Neither of us understood the other."

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

He sighs softly, nodding slowly. "I'm sorry you had to find out that way, sister... I really am. However, you needed to know, and we both know you wouldn't have listened if you could have ran." He then unscrews the top of the flask and takes a long swig, letting the warm bloodwine flow down his throat, soothing his hunger as he tastes it. Slowly, he looks into the fire, almost wishing he could recognize his own relationship, but knowing it was dead.
She shrugged her shoulders slowly as she found a bottle of water that was cold enough to drink without freezing her mouth off. She opened the bottle and took a sip of it before she would speak to him again.

"I had my decision made before I confronted him actually. . . ." Nayru looked down into the bottle and recalled seeing Nani with Damion and the way she acted around him. Biting her lower lip in nervousiness for a moment she would look up at him and shake her head. ". . . . . I'm sorry about Nani. But, being with the man. I know what she sees in him right now. It's a phase Daemon. The man just knows how to seduce women."

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

He shakes his head slowly. "Its not that... Its that she doesn't trust me... She's afraid of me, even though I've never done anything to her except try to help her." He sighs softly. "Oh well... I'm not going to dwell on that. Let her deal with her own s**t... So how are you and Richard?" He slowly puts the cap back on his flask, putting it back and pulling a plant seed out of the same pocket.
Nayru moved to rest her arms on the bartop as they crossed over each other resting there. She also brought her left leg behind to rest on her right one as she spoke softly to her brother again. This time about her point of view on how his ex could seem to be afraid of him. "Daemon, Nani knew about the fights you were having with Jennifer. Even Ronin was wondering at times if we should intrude and break you two apart. Nani might be hurt and not trusting you, but you shouldn't just walk away from that. Try to earn it back. Slowly. Like being a friend first. It's harder to regain something back when you lost it almost completely."

Nayru took another sip of water from her bottle, placing it on the bar as well, as she thought about the best way to answer his question about Richard. She didn't know where to start and didn't know where to finish. "Alright I suppose. I managed to find a small contract but I'm too busy dodging Ronin and Mom right now to focus much on it."

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Daemon blinks slowly as she starts talking about a contract. Slowly turning to look at her with his blank gaze, he tries to tie her answer to his question, to no avail. "Contract? I asked about you and Richard..." He then turns back to the fire and flicks the seed into it, which makes a soft 'plink' sound as it his the wall of the fireplace and lands in the fire, beginning to glow red without catching fire.
Nayru wasn't really watching what Daemon was doing with the seed, nor noticed it until the fire started to glow red. She did stop her ramblings when he asked her again about her and Richard. The woman would purse her lips into thought as she looked up at the ceiling and tried to find the word for it. Well words really.

"If you're asking about us as in the form of a relationship, I have no clue. Don't forget, he left me. He ran away to play soldier and left me in a bad boat, so I don't know how to take it now. Even though I will admit I like having him around. It's nice having someone that can cheer you up when no one else can." She replied to him almost quietly as her skin started to flush a bit into a light rosy pink hue. Her curlly locks of brown hair fell around the shoulders a bit more as she moved her head. The curls were from Luncia playing hairdresser the other day, and weren't gone yet. They bothered Nayru at times to no end since she couldn't tie her hair back. "So I don't know how we are."

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

He nods slowly, understanding. "I see... Well... Do me a favor, and do what makes you happy. That's all I ask." He continues watching the seed as it begins to grow bigger in the heat of the flame. Then, when it begins to sprout, he wiggles his finger, pulling it and some of the fire out of the fire place to float in the air in the middle of the room.
"Trust me. I will. Or at least do my best to." She laughed as she shook her head and grabbed another swig of her water from the bottle she had obtained here. Nayru would tilt her head curiously and watch the object from the fireplace growing. The last time she had checked to her knowledge plants didn't grow out of fireplaces, and Daemon wasn't much of a gardener. Nayru would turn her glance from her brother and more to the plant as she watched it grow more and more from the fireplace.

Attempting to hide her curiousity and confusion she would ask Daemon cautiously as she watched the plant. "What are you doing?"

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

He chuckles softly as a large vine begins to take form from the seed, one end of it looking almost like a dragon's head. An unmistakable plant given to him many years ago in case they should ever meet again. "I'm leaving a message for an old friend..." Slowly, the vine begins to curl up like a serpent underneath the flame, still attached to it as its growing slows down and eventually stopped
She nodded as she realized what he was doing and smiled a bit. Before relaxing once more on the bartop as her curiousity faded. "Just who is this friend then?"

Nayru asked him as she made it sound like she wasn't prying where she wasn't wanted but instead asking as if she was just as curious and making conversation with the man. Afterall, he was family.

Dapper Genius

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

He sighs softly. "A dragonoid I met a long time ago, when I followed Kair on one of his many trips to the Dens..." He smiles softly at the plant, thinking that should get the message across quite clearly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff