Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Him simply calling her by her real name made her heart skip a beat. Only a very few people knew that name and would only say it if they were very serious about something involving her. When she gave him that name, she was not being hunted at the time and could say it freely. She smiled softly back, her own fangs showing, even if she was a liche. "I went back to that lake, many times to find you, even the woods, but I couldn't find you." She really had tried finding him, but she never could find anything. She never heard about him again until Zephyr had told her how he knew him.
"I tend to like a game of hide and seek from time to time. You won't find me that easily." He lightly chuckled. "But yes, we could have met back in the lake again. These days I don't wander there anymore."

Witnessing the fangs she had, he could only confirm that he was with the presence of a dangerous young looking woman. Releasing one of her hands, he brought his own underneath her chin, grasping it lightly, nails barely scratching her delicate skin.

"We're united again. Thats what matters."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She smiled lightly at his small joke. She soon felt his hand release hers and clasp her chin and the nails barely scraping her. "Yes....that is what matters..." She continued to look into his eyes, still not pulling them away.
His thumb caressed her cheek while holding her close, forcing her to look directly at him, so he would be able to gaze deeply into her eyes while he spoke to her. Nothing was around them, except for the fire burning vividly and giving them a harmless source of light. It was a great atmosphere.

"It's sad to know that you're all alone here tonight... but I have duties who are calling me now. I cannot stay any longer."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She was slightly smiling as he held her chin. But when he spoke of leaving, her smile faded softly. But she placed her hand on the back of his that was holding her chin. "I understand. You need to go to them."
"Yes."

He replied, noticing her taking hold of him and seeing her face change expression. He could not resist the urge of lightly chuckling after seeing it. Purposely, he brought his thumb closer to her mouth, flicking her lips for the pleasure of it and to know how it felt. He was content enough. The vampire slowly released his hold on her.

"If opportunity strikes, I will come here once again, preferably when it's lonely like tonight. I don't like it when it's too crowded..." He said, turning his back on the woman and moving away from the fireplace. However, he did not leave without adding a few words to his incomplete sentence.

"... There is not much privacy going on." He looked over his shoulder, smiling and gave her one quick wave of his hand, before fading away into the light forbidden darkness.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
When his thumb went over her lip, it tickled softly. She softly brought her lips together as he walked from her and then smiled as he added his words. "Take care of yourself...." She gave him a small wave in return, but he was already gone. She sighed softly as his aura and scent soon left with him. She decided to go ahead and go to bed. She was tired of looking at the paper work. She goes to her room, gets ready, and then climbs in bed, her eyes closing softly.

Wheezing Prophet

In the darkness of night a shadow slipped past the crack of Irishes door, the lock clicking back into place as the door was closed. Inside the air grew chill seeming to shift around a robed figure clad in hues of obsidian. He settled down onto the end of her bed and tapped it only hard enough to wake her.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She was dreaming the same dream she always ended up having. It wouldn't matter if she was dreaming of tuna falling from the sky, it would still end with that battle. She stirs from her sleep softly, feeling a tap against her. She openned her eyes slowly and could see an outline of a familiar form. "Yes.....what is it?" She rubs one eyes softly as she sits up a little.

Wheezing Prophet

"It is time that you embraced what is now rightfully yours.. Get up, we're leaving immediately for the sanctuary.." His voice was in its usual whisper but it held a small sense of urgency; if he could help it no one would have to know about her disappearance until her return and less would try to follow them.

He stood up from the end of her bed and looked back at her. "Oh, and dress as lightly as possible, I don't want you weighed down.."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She raised a eyebrow at him as he rushes her. "Ok...ok." She threw the blanket that covered her off and walked toward her closet. She paused as he made his last comment. She was is a short, black night gown and not much else. She raises her arms slightly and says in a sarcastic tone. "Well jeez, maybe I should go nude. That wound be interesting..." She glared lightly as she grabbed a short cut tank top and a pair of short shorts. She goes to her bathroom room, changes, and then comes back out.

Wheezing Prophet

"You might have found it preferable when all is said and done.. Now we must move, there are two dragons waiting for us in the clearing outside.." With one hand he ushered her out of the door as the other passed deftly through the air, a replica of her made of ice forming in her bed. "That will serve to eliminate any trace of your disappearance."

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
She blinks at him as they get outside. "Lovely...." She hops gracefully onto one of the dragons . "At least I'll be here...but won't be here." She looks back at her bar and inn.

Wheezing Prophet

Allurian came up to her dragon and slapped its flank, the creature leaping into the air. Climbing aboard his own mount he ushered it into the sky and caught up to her. "You might wish to hang tight, we will be arriving at daybreak.." His will pushed the dragons harder and they soon disappeared into the sky.

Naughty Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The other Irish was in the bed, sleeping soundly as if she had never woken up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff