Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you like the new place?

It's awesome! 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
It's fantastic! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
It's amazing! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
*beats the question mark* How dare you question me!? 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-=-Intro-=-
'Hola! And welcome to the the Snapple Bar and Hangout! We got everything you need here; whether you need a place to stay, a place to relax and kick it, or you just want to meet people. Everything is here at Snapple.
I would like you all to know that there was an older bar named Snapple, by me, and I wasn't exactly on all the time, so it got over-run by non-literates and now its dead. Bummer...
Oh yeah, and I have a reputation for disappearing, sometimes in the middle of a conversation. Its mostly because my internet likes to crash on me every ten minutes, so sorry if I just up-and-vanish on the spot. And just to let you know, this is number three! Third times a charm, right?

In the front of Snapple is a large neon sign labeled.. Well, Snapple, of course. This is a two story establishment.
-0- This bar is located on the outskirts of a large city; it's far enough away to see the stars, yet close enough to get what you need. A large wooden deck surrounds the bar's sides. The back of the bar contains a hot tub, while the rest of the outside is covered in grass.
-1- As soon as you walk in, there is a very large bar counter about that stretches from the wall to your right to three-quarters of the way to the other side of the room. To the left is two pool tables, one with dark purple felt and the other with blue; all the items to play pool are on the wall next to the pool tables. Next to the pool tables in the corner is a small stage, set up with a drum set, two basses, four guitars, and to microphones on stands. There is numerous tables scattered about the room, and a couch near the tables.
Two doors are by the pool tables; they are the bathrooms. There are also stairs going up to the second story of the building next to the start of the bar counter. There is a room with a window looking into the bar; that's my office/room. I don't want to walk upstairs, that's why.
-2- The second story contains ten rooms. As you exit the stairs, you are welcomed to a large, circular room, with doors going around. Directly across from the entrance is a hallway that leads to a locked door.

-=-Table O' Contents-=-
- 1 - Intro
2 - Rules
3 - Jobs
4 - Black/White List
5 - Events
6 - Affiliations
7 - Rooms
8 - Reserved
9 - Reserved

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-=-Rules-=-

Of Course, every bar has to have rules. Its common sense. Obey these please, or suffer the consequences!
!I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD OR CHANGE ANY AND ALL OF THE RULES!

-This thread is Semi-lit. No chat speak, I like to know what you say-

-Profiles are completely fine, there is no problem with that. Come up with your own template, though. But this is more of a walk-in, old school Gaia bar, so keep that in mind.

-When out of character, please use some sort of technique that shows that you are indeed OOC. [ex: //OOC//, [[OOC]], etc.]-

-Do not disrespect any of the employees or customers-

-Don't screw up the Snapple unless approved by myself or the co-owner-

-No advertising, send me a banner or something through a pm, then I will put it in a special post. Just for you-

-No begging for gold, it isn't cool man-

-Please RP in the third-person. [ex. No "I grab your hand." It goes, "He grabs your hand."]-

-This rule isn't a must, but it'd be nice if you spoofed up your posts a little bit. Change the color, do something to make it look pretty. Pictures are fine, too-

-No bumping. It gets annoying.-

-If you want a job, send the Job app. to myself through a pm only! Oh yeah, and the subject has to be "Eating Babies". Why? I don't know.-

-I'd actually prefer for anyone whom comes in here actually post a few times, not just "I like your bar." and then gone! Yes, thank you, but please stay to enjoy the bar-

-But then again, don't rape the forum with millions of freakin' words in one post. A good-sized paragraph or two is good-

-=-Table O' Contents-=-
1 - Intro
- 2 - Rules
3 - Jobs
4 - Black/White List
5 - Events
6 - Afiliations
7 - Rooms
8 - Reserved
9 - Reserved

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-=-Job Skeleton-=-
Username -
Nickname(s) -
Job -
Other - [Attitude, etc.]

!ATTENTION!
Every person that applies for a job must have attended this bar at least once! Consider it your interview. I'd like to see how you act before I decide to hire you.

-=-Jobs-=-
If you want a job that isn't on the list, tell me and I'll add it.
And if you take one of the musician jobs, then you should know that you will be taking the bartender job, too.

Owner - l- - r a i d - -l [Raid]

Co-owner - Willow Monster [Leylani]

Bartenders -
-
-
-
-

Waiter/Waitress -
-
-
-
-

Bouncer -
-
-
-
-

Guitarist -
-
-

Bassist - Raid
-
-

Vocal -
-
-

Drummer -
-
-

DJ -
-
-

-=-Table O' Contents-=-
1 - Intro
2 - Rules
- 3 - Jobs
4 - Black/White List
5 - Events
6 - Afiliations
7 - Rooms
8 - Reserved
9 - Reserved

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-=-Black/White List-=-
This is the list for all of those whom I love and hate. Do not ask to be on the list, or I will hurt you. Nah, just messin'.
But anyways, if your on the Black List, don't post in here again. And if your on the White List, you can pretty much do whatever I can do. Which isn't much, but hey! It's something. Your like an employee, but your not an employee.

-=-Black List-=-
None, good. Let's keep it that way.
-
-
-
-
-
-

-=-White List-=-
How did she get on there already? Because she's awesome, that's why. Don't ask stupid questions.
- Willow Monster
-
-
-
-
-
-

-=-Table O' Contents-=-
1 - Intro
2 - Rules
3 - Jobs
- 4 - Black/White List
5 - Events
6 - Afiliations
7 - Rooms
8 - Reserved
9 - Reserved

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-=-Events-=-
This is a calendar of what happened, and whats comin' up.

7/14/08 - Original opening
7/12/09 - Here we are, a year later, doing it all again. We'll celebrate with a contest!
7/17/09 - Added rooms upstairs, that's about it.
8/3/09 - New contest!
8/5/10 - Well, another year goes by, and the bar shall live again! Here's to trying to get that banner contest up and running!
5/11/11 - Guess what! Another year goes by! Wow, I should really work on maintaining a bar...

-=-Current Event Info.-=-
Okay, the current contest going on is the page contest. Whomever is the first to post on page 50, gets 5k. Then, first on page 100 gets 10k. Then, I'll have to save up money for future contests.

Page 50=5k Winner -
Page 100=10k Winner -

-=-!NEW CONTEST!-=-
Well, this is a banner contest. I have only one banner, and it's quite boring... Whoever conjures up the best banner shall have 5k! Exciting, isn't it? All entries shall be sent to me via a pm, so yeah.

-=-Table O' Contents-=-
1 - Intro
2 - Rules
3 - Jobs
4 - Black/White List
- 5 - Events
6 - Afiliations
7 - Rooms
8 - Reserved
9 - Reserved

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-=-Banners-=-
Feel free to donate banners and what-not.
PM me if you want the banner we have.

User Image

-=-Affiliations-=-
You like the place? You want people to come to yours too? Really? Pm you bar banner or link to me and Bam! Its on your very own special post that you share with others.

-
-
-
-

-=-Table O' Contents-=-
1 - Intro
2 - Rules
3 - Jobs
4 - Black/White List
5 - Events
- 6 - Afiliations
7 - Rooms
8 - Reserved
9 - Reserved

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You requested it, you got it! Well, you didn't request it, I just figured it'd be a good addition to the establishment. There are ten rooms upstairs, along with a locked room across the way. But you can't have that one. Just ask me in the bar for a room, or PM me, either way. If you want a full description of the upstairs, read the first post. Why are there only ten rooms, you might ask yourself? Because that's how many I wanted, that's why.

-Rooms-

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9- Velkyn Faer
10- DemonGurlE

-=-Table O' Contents-=-
1 - Intro
2 - Rules
3 - Jobs
4 - Black/White List
5 - Events
6 - Afiliations
- 7 - Rooms
8 - Reserved
9 - Reserved

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-=-Reserved-=-

-=-Table O' Contents-=-
1 - Intro
2 - Rules
3 - Jobs
4 - Black/White List
5 - Events
6 - Afiliations
7 - Rooms
- 8 - Reserved
9 - Reserved

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-=-Reserved-=-

-=-Table O' Contents-=-
1 - Intro
2 - Rules
3 - Jobs
4 - Black/White List
5 - Events
6 - Afiliations
7 - Rooms
8 - Reserved
- 9 - Reserved

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Raid arrived to the outside of the new establishment, crossing his arms with a smile on his face. After admiring his accomplishment, he strolled on inside, taking a seat at the bar. He whistled lightly to himself, spinning around in his seat happily, awaiting for a customer to join him.

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
The familiar young woman nudged open the door with her shoulder and lugged her suitcase over the threshold. Her eyes adjusted to the light as she gazed about the room. Her lips took the form of a smile when she saw the stage. There would be many performances to come, she imagined. It was definitely something to look forward to. "I'm sorry I took so long," she said as she hauled her luggage over to the base of the stairs. "I'm not the best at reading maps." Leylani set down her stuff and sighed, lightly rubbing the back of her neck as she strolled around the room.

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Raid chuckled lightly, strolling over to take her bags. He picked them up and walked over toward his office, opening the door with his shoulder. "Hey Lani, I am going to set your bags in here. This is the office and my room." He gave her a warm smile, before setting her bags on his bed and making his way out into the main room. He quickly ran behind her and snaked his arms around her, kissing her neck softly. "I missed you."

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
"Oh, okay!" Her cheeks turned slightly red. "I hope you haven't been too lonely." Lani squealed when he wrapped his arms around her. They hadn't been apart for very long, but she had grown to miss this feeling. She giggled and placed her arms over his, holding them close to her. "I missed you, too." She caught a glimpse of the bottles on the wall. "We should make this opening official and have a drink," she suggested.

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Raid smiled, releasing her from his grasp, quickly making his way behind the bar counter. He took a seat on the bar top, facing the alcohol, his finger tapping the bottom of his chin lightly. "Well, what would you like to have?"

Dapper Lunatic

7,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
"We could always go the traditional route and crack open a bottle of champagne." Lani reached up and grabbed a bottle of her personal favorite, rum. "Then again, rum and Coke seems to suit your style." She glanced over her shoulder and smiled at him. "What's your preference?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff