Welcome to Gaia! ::

how does it feel?

like someone shoved a sharpie into my a** 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 28 ]
like the monday after drinking with lindsey lohan all weekend 0.076190476190476 7.6% [ 8 ]
like nichole richie's baby looking for a better apartment 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 5 ]
like having a drink with inphynyty 0.11428571428571 11.4% [ 12 ]
like going running right after you shaved your pubes 0.085714285714286 8.6% [ 9 ]
like i don't have enough drugs to deal with this 0.12380952380952 12.4% [ 13 ]
like i want to make love to a random furry animal 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2939 2940 2941 > >> >>> »|

jesusherman
WaYnE_sPaNkY
i feel bad for you boss its gotta be a b***h restarting like this
you're telling me.. and just as i was getting s**t reorganized!!! have you checked my second post??

Ya! XD
jesusherman
Rrochelle
jesusherman
Rrochelle
jesusherman
Rrochelle
excellent!,..i didnt work for you its just everyone calls you boss!
that's understandable...
so anyway! **huggs you** your back!,....its back,...and now i can clean my bar,...!
did you really think i would let it go away.. especially with all the work i put into it??
no,...im glad though!,..and you had to ruin it with that pic!
i knew that was gonna come back to bite me... that ******** has been talking s**t to me on myspace too...
damn,...!your on my space,....i only got onto my space the day the bar was shut of,..
the new poll is awsome too! angry circus midgets did it.....i saw them....but they threatened to kill me....and i don't wanna ******** with a midget.....they're MEAN! T.T
Rrochelle
jesusherman
Rrochelle
jesusherman
Rrochelle
so anyway! **huggs you** your back!,....its back,...and now i can clean my bar,...!
did you really think i would let it go away.. especially with all the work i put into it??
i knew that was gonna come back to bite me... that ******** has been talking s**t to me on myspace too...
damn,...!your on my space,....i only got onto my space the day the bar was shut of,..

oh ya chelle search wayne spangler and add me and both of the bosses files are on my friends list
OMG...I'm so gonna get that frickin boy its not even funny!!!
WaYnE_sPaNkY
the new poll is awsome too! angry circus midgets did it.....i saw them....but they threatened to kill me....and i don't wanna ******** with a midget.....they're MEAN! T.T
this is true..
WaYnE_sPaNkY
Rrochelle
jesusherman
Rrochelle
jesusherman
Rrochelle

oh ya chelle search wayne spangler and add me and both of the bosses files are on my friends list
okie dokie!
*jumps in jello pool* oh how i missed my lucky jello pool!
Rrochelle
jesusherman
Rrochelle
jesusherman
Rrochelle
send me a friend request...
sighs and pulls out a cig looking around the place
jesusherman
WaYnE_sPaNkY
this is true..
yeah I'll donate to ya if I can get it back when you get your account back...please I'm questing here!!! xp

@throng: Heybabies how are you loves?
jesusherman
WaYnE_sPaNkY
this is true..

crying crying crying crying i was so scared
WaYnE_sPaNkY
*jumps in jello pool* oh how i missed my lucky jello pool!
yeah.. i'll have to find that pic again.. dammit..
throng
sighs and pulls out a cig looking around the place
dude, i have so much ******** s**t to do... and my avi looks like a ******** orphan!
Hey throng want a drink?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces