Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae
((*is ready this time and pounces,crawling on noggin and poking ears*Twitchy! ))

(( eek WAaaa! Whyyyyy!))
(( Cause they move >w< ))

((heha ok then fair enough. You may proceed with the molestation of my ears if you wish. May I at least get your name?))
Of the four girls from the forest three are gone now but Eva walks inside. Looking around she relaxes, sitting at a table in the corner. Ordering a glass of wine she sips it and observes the quiet room. Her crimson fox ears twitch, ever on alert. All three of her tails sway behind her slowly as she looks around. Her eyes are sapphire blue and are framed by dark red locks of wavy hair.

Wicked Trickster

Matro Musashi
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae
((*is ready this time and pounces,crawling on noggin and poking ears*Twitchy! ))

(( eek WAaaa! Whyyyyy!))

((heha ok then fair enough. You may proceed with the molestation of my ears if you wish. May I at least get your name?))
(( Name is Luna. I'm Milamber's sister ^u^ *plays with ears* ))
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae

(( eek WAaaa! Whyyyyy!))

((Well its very nice to meet you. *Bows head* My name is Faw actually. I wonder if Milamber will mind if I post a character in here?))

Wicked Trickster

Matro Musashi
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae

(( eek WAaaa! Whyyyyy!))

((Well its very nice to meet you. *Bows head* My name is Faw actually. I wonder if Milamber will mind if I post a character in here?))
(( Nice to meetcha :3 and he won't mind. Free character posting here ))
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae

((Cool I must make a new one but please give me a min I got on wanting to Play a bit but it seems no one I normally play with is on.))

Wicked Trickster

Matro Musashi
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae

((Cool I must make a new one but please give me a min I got on wanting to Play a bit but it seems no one I normally play with is on.))
(( Take your time =3 ))
User Image

Name: Hilamar
Purpose: UNKNOWN

Hilamar walked through the forest towards the lights in the distances. He had a very distinctive walk and air about himself. Hilamar's body swaggered while he walked. He was not injured but exhausted. His profession lead him to the area recently he completed his task, got paid, and was now looking to take a load off. He slowly stepped up to the door and gazed around the room as soon as he opened it. Hilamar wasn't more looking for trouble as he was looking to see if any faces came close to the wanted posters he memorized. "This looks like a nice quiet place to rest for a bit. I believe it shall serve me well." Hilamar said to himself making his way to the bar. After taking a seat he waits for service.

Wicked Trickster

With Drizzt busy for the time, Lulu took over at the counter. No need to force the drow into juggling several things at once,right? She had settled herself down already and was reading a thick book that Onyx picked out....'Ancient Curses and their uses'. Strange thing,really. It took her a while to put it down and become aware when the newcomer showed himself...however,her head perked at the sound of his voice,"Evenin',sir.",she said, her wolfish brown eyes fixed on his face as he took a seat at the bar,pushing herself into a sitting position,"What can I do for ya?"
User Image

Hilamar gave his head a small bow to the wolfish girl that came to serve him. "Greetings. I wish for a bottle of Castella Gold, 3 Cigars if you have them, and lodging if you offer that service." His gaze stayed on her for a moment only to turn it to face the door. "May I also ask the nearest city or village? I have been walking in the dark for some time and I do not know exactly where I have come to." Hilamar explained is situation to her all the while his gaze still scanning the room as if he were studying it.

Wicked Trickster

"I can get you the Gold,but unless Drizzt knows where they are,I sadly cannot provide you with cigars. Lodging however, I can do in his stead until he's finished his business.Ah,sorry.Drizzt's the one running this place in turn of his father at the moment.", Lulu went into the kitchen in search of his request,and returned soon enough with a bottle,setting it in front of him,"The nearest village is a few days walk to the west. Not sure entirely. I was traveling back a while ago and only stopped here myself,but soon became a permanent resident,so any village past this one is unknown to me.", she said,leaning against the counter,"Would you like any food?"
User Image

Hilamar gave his head a nod to her explanation on the situation of the establishment. "I see. Thank you for the drink it will do and I guess I should not me smoking any how." His head gave another nod and smiled. "Yes I understand though may I ask the name of the village you passed through?" Hilamar asked her calmly. "Oh and yes I would love something to eat. What is it you serve at these hours?"

Wicked Trickster

"Ah, I passed through Erlok, Daharra's mountains..",Lulu pushed herself to stand upright and nodded,before grinning teasingly,"Water and a crust of bread.",the grin widened slightly,before she answered truthfully,"We serve whatever you request,regardless the time of hour. So,if there's something in particular that you'd like, either myself or Drizzt can make it for you."
User Image

A grin formed on Hilamar's face as she joked. "Hehaha well its good I love crust and water then." He teased back. "Erlok.... Good I now know where I ended up at." His gaze grew soft as while shaking his head. "Oh please dont go through to much trouble. I can have anything that may all ready be prepaired such as left overs or something that the easiest to make. Im not picky and do not wish you to work to hard this late at night."

Wicked Trickster

"Hmm,well...I'll see what we have from today's meals. Think it was a pasta,beef stew as well as herb and cheese bread.", she said in a thoughtful voice,tapping her chin before going over to the kitchen and vanishing inside to check. It wasn't any trouble. She wanted to be a help to Drizzt,and thought it unfair to have him do all the work when he had so much else that needed doing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff