Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Do you read the settings of the bars you visit?"

"Of course I do." 0.49173553719008 49.2% [ 119 ]
"No..am I supposed to?" 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 44 ]
"Um....Settings?" 0.32644628099174 32.6% [ 79 ]
Total Votes:[ 242 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1440 1441 1442 > >> >>> »|

Quote:
-giggles softly, thinking the make was a bit funny- "That's good, dropping from the ceiling can hurt" -smiles kindly- "I'm glad to hear you're okay"

Vega nodded with his usual smile "ya get used to it >.< "
Quote:
Kyra gives her most charming fanged smile, offering him her hand. Her long tail sways happily behind her as her head tilts to the side.

Im Kyra.

Vega took her hand as he stood up and then bowed as he still looked her in the eyes "Vega, at your service, pleasure to meet you"
HeartSnatcher
~Sin Oblivion~
HeartSnatcher
-giggles softly- "We can marry right now if you want, but first" -points to the people- "You have customers" -nods-
"Yes yes the customers..I want them..yet at the same time I do not..*Sigh*"I just want to be with you at the moment my love.*He nuzzles her cheek softly,still running his fingers through her hair.He closed his eyes and rested his chin upon her shoulder*

((Sorry to anyone I am ignoreing,I am quite busy with pms..so my apologies))

"But hun, you own this place, you should greet your customers" -nods, snuggling against him- "It's not nice to ignore your guests"
*Ariakas opens his eyes to look at all the customers.He closes them once again and nuzzles her on the cheek softly."Ehh..Im not ignoreing them..im just forgetting there here."*He made up just a random excuse to be with Myu,not giving a care in the world,Ariakas kissed Myu on the cheek just wanting to stay with her,nnothing else seemed to matter.Ariakas was tired since he just finished building the place.*
*struts in and nods head in approval* "This...is a decent place..."
*Looks for a waitress*
Letting out the final drag of his cigerette, he dropped it on the floor, squished it with the sole of his shoe, and quickly re-entered the bar--washing his hands and face, just to make sure (He used the kitchen sink)

Now, going to the door to the front, he saw a bunch of people inside. Many more customers and many more employees. Daisuke felt like kicking himself for smoking and not doing his job first thing. He promised himself he'd punish himself later. Right now, there were things to be done...but he'd have to see which customer would be served immidiently. Looking around the crowed, he waited, yet looked inconspicious...

However, he tapped his foot of impatientness. Daisuke was strange like that, but he was also strange in many other ways as well...
Yanmaru
*walks in the rest of the way and starts to wonder around looking at things*

*is ignored, Walks to a dark corner and sits down with glowing eyes, and a nearly invisible body*
Rei_Nasaguri

Wounded_Fox
Kyra gives her most charming fanged smile, offering him her hand. Her long tail sways happily behind her as her head tilts to the side.

Im Kyra.

Vega took her hand as he stood up and then bowed as he still looked her in the eyes "Vega, at your service, pleasure to meet you"

She blushes slightly, grateful that her hair makes it harder to notice.
Lovely to meet you too, Mr. Vega. And how are you today?
K u s a k a
*Looks for a waitress*
Sees the man sitting down patiently, Daisuke quickly goes in his pockets for a notepad and a pen. Walking towards him, now near his table and seat, he greeted him.

"Hello, and welcome to the Crimson Eclipse bar. How may I help you?" he asked, hiw hands behind his back and nodding of respect
King of Darkness Lucifer
HeartSnatcher
King of Darkness Lucifer
*walks into bar and looks around with eyes still a blaze*

-tilts her head, looking at the man- "Hello there"

Hello, how are you? *bows*

-smiles warmly- "I'm doing very well, and you?"
Wounded_Fox
Rei_Nasaguri

Wounded_Fox

Im Kyra.

She blushes slightly, grateful that her hair makes it harder to notice.
Lovely to meet you too, Mr. Vega. And how are you today?

Vega stood up properly and nodded with a usual smile "I am quite well miss kyra, and please, just call me vega ^.^..and how are you???"
[S.E.C.C.O.N]
K u s a k a
*Looks for a waitress*
Sees the man sitting down patiently, Daisuke quickly goes in his pockets for a notepad and a pen. Walking towards him, now near his table and seat, he greeted him.

"Hello, and welcome to the Crimson Eclipse bar. How may I help you?" he asked, hiw hands behind his back and nodding of respect

*Stares with his cold-blooded eyes*
"Hpmf, get me a Bloody Mary......You smoke?"
~Sin Oblivion~
HeartSnatcher
"But hun, you own this place, you should greet your customers" -nods, snuggling against him- "It's not nice to ignore your guests"
*Ariakas opens his eyes to look at all the customers.He closes them once again and nuzzles her on the cheek softly."Ehh..Im not ignoreing them..im just forgetting there here."*He made up just a random excuse to be with Myu,not giving a care in the world,Ariakas kissed Myu on the cheek just wanting to stay with her,nnothing else seemed to matter.Ariakas was tired since he just finished building the place.*

-she shook her head some- "I see how it is" -she got up out of his lap- "You should go rest hun, you just finished building this place, i'll handle everything" -smiles-
K u s a k a
*Looks for a waitress*

-looks over to the man and walks over to him- "Hello"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items