Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageVivian ran her own delicate finger over the keys. Getting lost in the white and black pattern for a moment. A warm smile never left those lips.

Her ears attended to Juliet's words, the adorable anecdote. Miss Swan giggled. "The more notes the better I say.." She was encouraging. There was hardly a mean bone in her body and it took a lot to make her see the bad in people. This could get her in to trouble but then again, this swan was not without a temper. "As do you.." She commented back, looking down at her hands. They were pianist fingers, hardly meant to swing around bottles.

Then again, sh was sharp, and was sure getting down all the ingredients and their coordinating drinks would be no problem. Who said she had to have flare as a bartender? After all, Juliet would be more than welcome to pour her wine all night. At the offer and the kiss she blinked, stunned for a moment. After a moment to shake off her reddish blush the keyboard was turned on and deft fingers began to play.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

{[ ah, i'm sorry i haven't been active of late. winter break just started for me, so that means long nights of rping! hope to see you guise in soon <3 ]}

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ҟαℓץρsσ ☆
Deep grey boots appear at the top of the staircase of the tavern. They remain there for a moment, seeming to contemplate their next move. And then, they take a step forward. The dim lighting of the stairs and her dark apparel keep the owner of the boots in mystery until she reaches the bottom of the steps. If it weren't for the solid thuds of the boots against the wooden stairs, one would think the shoes to be possessed by an unknown entity. However, the light of the bar reveals thin legs clothed in black that lead into a giant knitted sweater with a lovely face peeking out from the top. An almost devious grin comes over the woman's gentle features, revealing pointed incisors. Her thick lashes shade brilliantly golden orbs that dart about analysing every aspect of her surroundings. At the bottom of the staircase, Kalypso stops a moment more to take in a deep breath. She allows her lids to shut as she exhales, and her grin widens. The woman turns herself gracefully and glides into the main room of the tavern. Her dark apparel is a stark contrast against the warmth of the bar, but she'd still stick out like a sore thumb in any other clothes. The way Kalypso moves her body like a model is enough to call attention to her, not to mention the all-knowing look that graces her ivory face. Even without appearances, her amiable and spirited personality turns heads without fail.

Stopping her long strides in the middle of the room, Kalypso turns on a broad smile and greets the tavern, "Good evening, little monsters." She nods, satisfied with her establishment before looking to the bar. Without a fumble, the vampyre makes her way behind the counter and sighs contentedly. Her skeletal fingers are clothed in fingerless gloves tonight due to her fight with the cold, but they still find themselves being spread over the worn wood of the bar as their owner awaits a customer.

"i shouldn't have to נυsȶιғץ what ι ɗσ..
i shouldn't have to ρrσѵє anything to ץσυ .."

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
The mortal’s ears picked up the lovely tune coming from V’s new keyboard. The woman could, surely, play and, while she tried to hide it, the sound actually soothed her. It was something Juliet tried to never appear. Relaxed and at ease, or unaware. Appearing as such always seemed to give other species the chance to sneak up on you or to try something formed from power on a mortal simply because they could. The blond curls around her features bounced playfully as she turned, leaving her room, and leaving V to enjoy her new keyboard, while she clicked her heels, moving away from the door, down the stairs, and back to the bar. Tonight, it was her turn to wow the other with her own skills; or to just show the other how to bartend. Anything to bring her closer to Vivian.

“Monsters?” She spoke, her beautiful tone and playful laughter following suite. “And here I thought what I did in private stayed private?” She teased towards the golden eyed beauty that she soon passed along the staircase as she headed back behind the bar and, in so, taking her usual spot. She moved to pick up a glass, filling it with ice and then water, before bringing it to her own lips and taking a sip. She needed something to cool her down from the previous visit with the person she was truly crushing on. “Care for a drink, boss lady?” She asked the co-owner of the bar.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

The sound of another being approaching catches Kalypso's attention as she absently traces the woodwork of the counter. A brilliant smile spreads across her face, revealing those curious incisors again. The vampyre has never been one to hide her true self -- neither in life nor "death." Bright eyes landing on the cute blonde, Kalypso lets out a giggle and winks charmingly. When they first met, the dark-haired woman barely got to know this Juliet aside from her keen sense of style. Now that the employee isn't busying wooing costumers, the co-owner can finally get a good look at the specimen and get acquainted with her.

"Oh, dearie. I'd just love a glass of red wine," Kalypso replies with a thankful grin. She presses her tiny frame against the bar to make room for the lovely blonde to pass through. "I trust you to pick the best." Although the golden-eyed woman isn't one to judge or act like a stern boss, it's her duty to evaluate the bartender and make sure she's qualified to satisfy her costumer's needs.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
"A glass of red wine for the beautiful lady!" She called out, her long legs, decorated in another pair of black leather pants, move her lithe frame across the bar where she takes a mere wine glass and brings it forth. Her lustful hips sway, moving away from the golden eyed beauty as she ventures off to fetch another bottle of their finest red wine. A brand, stylish and sleek, with the finest of tastes and from France, where all the good wine come from.

Uncorking the bottle, and resting the cork screw to her side, she casually tilted the bottle's neck along the glass's rim and filled the glass to the appropriate level, about a third of the way full, before tilting the bottle back in it's correct erected position before she re-corked it. She gently pushed the glass in front of her co-owning boss and smirked, her features turning to glance up the stairs as her mind wondered to the sight of Vivian playing the keyboard while her own lips pressed into a beautiful smile. "Yeah, I think I chose quite well." She stated, though it was clear that she wasn't talking about ht bottle of fine red wine she had just pulled.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Between the small glances at the staircase to the slight ruddiness to her cheeks, it's easy for Kalypso to sense the lust coming off of her bartender. Instead of getting agitated at Juliet's wistfulness, the vampyre just smiles understandingly. Many a time she's known the embrace and warmth of love, of a crush. Being an undead creature of the night, what else would she have to look forward to if not a fantastic thing such as infatuation and devotion. Still with that pleasant smile, the small woman keeps her gaze on the blonde in her pursuit for the wine and nods in approval. This Juliet certainly knows how to handle her alcohol -- and her patrons.

"We'll see," Kalypso teases as she holds out a skeletal hand from the glass of red liquid. Carefully, she swirls the wine and inhales its fumes. Like a lady, the vampyre tilts her hand ever so slightly to take a small sip with a grin. "Mmm, delicious."

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Juliet’s lips perks up into a light smile as she peeled her dark brown orbs away from the staircase and back to her boss lady’s attention. Yes, her mind was still upstairs, playing along with the notes, and simply memorized by V’s beauty. The way her features fell into their beautiful and perfect state as the notes escaped through eager fingertips from the keyboard she played. Juliet was thankful such a store was opened so late at night and that she was able to purchase it. If not to hear Vivian play then to see the look along her features when she opened it. It was something this human could stand seeing over and over again.

Juliet’s own playful smile traced her lips as she leaned across the counter towards her boss and peered down at the red liquid she had just ordered. “Just what the Doctor ordered, yes?” She inquired, teasing lightly as she glanced over her own shoulder, retrieving the previously poured glass of water before bringing it to her red painted lips. Lightly, she sipped at the transparent and chilled liquid before returning her attention to the woman in front of her. “Just a head’s up. Boss man said I could borrow the bar tonight after closing hours. Have a bit of a date tonight and I’m wanting to show a woman how to mix a few drinks. I promise I’ll pay for everything and clean up before I leave though.” She swore while informing the co-owner of the fine establishment.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C:

Newbie Regular

((Let's try to bring this back to life eh?))

Kelly Callahan
User Image
"So this is your new home Tyger." The six foot tall figure said as he looked away from the Black Hound down to the nub of a cancer stick in his hand. Funny, he had expected the hun dan to have moved downtown. "Looks like s**t." The male snarled before flicking the cigarette butt into the ground. Deep down inside though, it was nice to know the man was far away from the days of being in youth detention where they first met. A life of petty crimes wouldn't have brought his old army pal Mr. Park a bar to own.

And with those thoughts in mind Kelly made his way to the entrance, ignoring the sound of car horns as he crossed the street without a care to traffic and angry drivers. Past the door and into the bar the male went, stopping only to adjust the collar of his white dress shirt before turning to pat down his vest. It did little to make him look presentable. But that was more or less because he held a rather outdoorsy scent to say the least. Oh and he was walking around with a bloody handcannon on his hips. Mr. Callahan no doubt was a walking pastiche of western cliches wrapped into a very, very, very...not nice werewolf.

"Aye Park long time I've haven't seen ya!" How long had it been since he'd seen his pal? 3 years? Eh, he didn't really care to think about it. "Hey Tyger you home!?" The man yelled just before his eyes settled on those around.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Kalypso keeps her golden gaze on the wonderful blonde as she moves about in the most beautiful of ways. The vampyre has always been one to admire beauty, no matter the species or gender. She tips her glass for another thoughtful sip of the sweet red wine. The lithe woman has never been much of one for alcohols due to their usual bitter taste, but obviously Juliet had some precognition of her preferences and was able to pick the perfect wine. A grateful smile slides over her thin lips as she watches her bartender and says a small thank you. By the time Juliet mentions her date, Kalypso has finished her wine and has her full attention on her.

"Oh, that sounds lovely. But no worries about the payment. It can be my treat," the dark-haired woman replies with enthusiasm as she gives a wink. "Think of it as a welcoming gift. But don't tell Tiger, a'ight? He doesn't always approve of my . . . generosity." She lets out a boisterous laugh at the memory of when she had a whole day of drinks on the bar and her fellow co-owner was livid. Good times.

When Kalypso comes down from her giggling, a putrid stench comes to to her keen nose. Her face wrinkles in distaste and her yellow eyes narrow. She recognises that smell. Swiftly, the vampyre turns away from her sweet Juliet and looks to the entrance. On cue, a husky voice is heard reverberating from the foyer. It sounds foreign and seems to belong to a man of a muscular physique. And she is proven correct as a horribly dressed, ill-mannered man stumbles into the bar shouting for her counterpart. Kalypso instinctively takes on a defensive pose, crossing her arms across her small chest and setting her feet on the ground. She glowers at the figure as he stops to look around, seeming to realise that Park is no where to be found.

"Welcome to the Black Hound," the vampyre greets him dryly, realising the irony in this situation.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
"Ladies." The scruffy looking man said as soon as he was given a not so warm greeting by the walking leech. Almond colored eyes gave a quick look over the blonde and the bloodsucker who if he remembered correctly from his and Park's correspondence was his servant or manager. Hell he was just guessing.

"Is a Mr. Park by any chance here." He asked once again just because. "I'm his old friend from when we were pups." Kelly explained before allowing his gaze to settle on the petite vampire. If she wasn't glaring daggers to him by now she sure would as he reciprocated her antagonism with his eyes. No way was he leaving without saying hello to his pal. Taking a few more steps the lycanthrope found himself a stool and sat down.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Just the smell of this mongrel brings back all the bad memories to Kalypso: the blood, the gore, the limbs, her lover dead. The images racing through her mind cause the vampyre's face to contort into something unattractive as she glares at the customer. When he begins to walk towards her as he talks, Kalypso arches a brow with intrigue. Park and this mutt are friends. In any other occasion, this idea would've caused the woman to laugh hysterically. The Tiger she knows is far from the type to have friends, maybe accomplices and business connections, but not actual friends. Instead, the undead co-owner of the tavern keeps her narrowed eyes set on the werewolf as he sits.

"I'm not sure if he is present at the moment; I haven't seen him yet this evening," Kalypso replies coolly. She's never been one to be prejudiced, especially towards a customer. But with cretins of this type, she's certainly not afraid to let her anger out. Never has the vampyre met a kind lycanthrope to disprove her generalisation of them. "Can I take a memo?" she asks reluctantly as she unfolds her arms. Intimidatingly, Kalypso places her hands on the counter and clenches it. Her inhuman nails dig into the wood and cause it to splinter as she looks down at the stranger.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
Barely five minutes into the bar and the werewolf was already glad to carry his weapons on him. As much as making faces came to... well Kelly could only give a lopsided smile as the woman did her best to not overtly show her hate for his kind. Ironic indeed. The only time he wasn't looking for trouble and a good for nothing blood sucker was asking for it. And Kelly was all but happy to paint the town red with the petite woman's blood.

Yet for the other woman's sake and more likely for his friend's the lycan didn't act preemptively. "That would be fine if I was just here for idle chit-chat with Park." He wasn't. "I was hoping I could get a room until I find a place of my own." Kelly said eyes on the woman's talons as she ruined the wooden counter. To this the man gave a , "Humph." Was that suppose to scare him?

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

The look Kalypso is given by the werewolf is one of smug confidence, and she hates every fiber of it. She nearly growls as she pushes away from the counter to cross her arms once more to keep from further ruining the counter. The marks left by her anger will spark an interesting conversation with Tiger later. If not, the vampyre will surely approach him with the infuriating question of why a mutt is in her tavern. The one thing she pleaded of her partner is that there be no lycanthropes in the bar, despite the place's name. And they've never had issues with that race entering the quaint tavern, but never because they openly advertised her disapproval. Kalypso assumed it was because of her own scent that they kept away. She didn't have a potent smell of death about her as other vampyres, but it was enough that most werewolves chose to not stop by. In her time, she's known these mongrels to be mostly cowards due to their situational abilities.

At the mention of a room, the pale woman does all in her power to not reject him with a disgusted shout. "Sure thing,"Kalypso replies, still in that resistant tone. "It will have to be on the second floor." She briskly turns away without giving him reason for possible inconvenience. With steady steps, the vampyre walks to the key rack where all of the room keys are neatly organised and labeled to pull off a random one for the second floor. She comes back to the werewolf and slides the key across the table to him, her eyes narrowed in a wary glare as she pulls her hand back slowly. "Anything else?"

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
If vampires could cry, and from those who had fallen to Kelly none had, the man would've nourished himself with them. But grinning because he had the upper hand was fine and dandy as well. "You know Park didn't tell me he had such lovely employees." The sarcasm in Kelly's gruff voice just dripped off the tongue. As long as he didn't lift a finger things would stay charged and heated but without any spilled blood.

Had he cared to notice the hint of trying the man might of not been so bad. Sure the woman was giving an inch of effort, otherwise the two would've been at each other throats in a bad parody of a make out scene. Something about ripping a blood sucker's throat seemed poetic to the werewolf. Especially if he did it with his own fangs. Putting aside thoughts of how he could kill the vamp Kelly returned to annoying the s**t outta her. When the keys to his room came sliding down the bar the man's quick hand caught the thing just as it threaten to fly off into the floor. "No thank you ma'am." Had he been wearing a hat it would of been tipped in mock appreciation.

"Thank you for the hospitality. I will be sure to tell Shiro." With the smug smile the man turned and made his way up to the flight of stairs. Just as he disappeared out of sight a not so subtle laugh echoed in the air. Kelly had won this round.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff