OMG YOU'RE BACK 0.40677966101695 40.7% [ 24 ]
Bizarre Bazaar 0.084745762711864 8.5% [ 5 ]
Manor of Sleep (Still IP) 0.067796610169492 6.8% [ 4 ]
Puzzles and Riddles 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 2 ]
Murder? 0.11864406779661 11.9% [ 7 ]
Obligatory Lurker 0.28813559322034 28.8% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1275 1276 1277 > >> >>> »|

"So I haven't really met you... Kate or Craig, right?" Katiana asked. "Its a pleasure. Katiana Nahalim Kudryo of Highfolk... and this is Chris Talespinner of Verbabonc."

"OH! Yeah, its a pleasure to meet you Lady Kate, Sir Craig," Chris said. And yeah, she looked a little anthro right now. Blame Gaia. Baaaah.

"Always so polite," Katiana said. "Oh never change on me Chris."

"I won't," she replied. "Anyways, I'll find a spot to sit in the lobby and start playing."

"Sure do," she said.

"So... this place is rather large..." Ophelia spoke up.

"Potential for expansion though," Katiana said.

"True..."

"It seems... I was able to make it..."

Viola said, smiling. She looked towards everyone, basket of coffeecakes in her hands. Tonight was the grand opening of a hotel her family was supporting, and she had to make sure she was there to greet everyone.

"In time.. Just." Momo sighed with relief. She was glad that she was finally able to be at a Grand Opening with her mother, Viola. She wandered about in the lobby, happy to see familiar faces.
"So it's an Inn, this is good news. Uhhh... excuse me?," Narion, the red cald elf, asked out hoping he wasn't interrupting anything, "I am new around here and I'm gonna need a place to stay...and probably work to pay for it, you wouldn't happen to...uhh...?"
"Don't bother being formal with us Chris, we don't really..." Kate looked over at Craig. He seemed a bit ... oh hell did he like the title? "Well fine, just me, just call me Kate."

"What? Are you mad at me?" Craig asked. You know that one spirit... the one that had gone to get mints? It passed by them again, finishing off its intended job.

"What did I say about arguing?" the receptionist asked. "Don't make me sic my gramster on you!"

"ACK! Sorry..." Craig looked mildly afraid.
Narion the Red
"So it's an Inn, this is good news. Uhhh... excuse me?," Narion, the red cald elf, asked out hoping he wasn't interrupting anything, "I am new around here and I'm gonna need a place to stay...and probably work to pay for it, you wouldn't happen to...uhh...?"

"AH! Hello there. Welcome to the Starshine Inn and Suites," the receptionist said. "How can I help you?"

"Miss Viola! Hello!" Kate said with a smile. "Seems you and Momo were able to make it!"

"Lady Viola hello!" Craig said, a deep sweeping bow.
"Sir Narion... he followed," Chris said. "That's so cool!" She smiled and waved at him. "Oh, Lady Viola! Lady Momo!" She ran forward to hug the girl gently. "Its good of you to come!"

"Evening," Katiana gave them both a smile. "Its our opening night... and the place is spotless probably thanks to Kate."
On the side of epic... the mun forgot her unlock!

User Image
User Image
The elf glanced around nervously, he wasn't sure how to act around all the people, the supernatural going-ons weren't so bad though, he was used to rampant magic. -Chris is here- he seemed to relax a little.

"Well, my name is Narion Turein and I will be in town for a while and need a place to stay, however I have no money and am in need of work as well if I am to pay for a room. Would you be able to provide for and have use of an accomplished theurge?"
Narion the Red

The elf glanced around nervously, he wasn't sure how to act around all the people, the supernatural going-ons weren't so bad though, he was used to rampant magic. -Chris is here- he seemed to relax a little.

"Well, my name is Narion Turein and I will be in town for a while and need a place to stay, however I have no money and am in need of work as well if I am to pay for a room. Would you be able to provide for and have use of an accomplished theurge?"

"Hrm...well, not particularly for the hotel... but I know the library is hiring...if you're into books. If you'd like to talk to Chris," she said. "And dropped in? Well, first night's free after all. Won't turn down someone new that got sucked into the warp."

"Hello.. Kate and Craig.. And yes.. It would've been.. Bad if we couldn't make it... During opening night," Viola said to them. She held up her basket of coffeecakes, "Would you.. Like one..?" Don't worry, there's no poison in them.
"It's good to.. See you too.. Chris and Katiana."

Viola looked towards the elf, someone was already going to stay here!

"Signora Chris! Signora Kat! Good see," Momo smiled. "Doing how?"
Starshine Inn and Suites

"Hrm...well, not particularly for the hotel... but I know the library is hiring...if you're into books. If you'd like to talk to Chris," she said. "And dropped in? Well, first night's free after all. Won't turn down someone new that got sucked into the warp."

"well, Ok, I'll try that, and thanks. Actually, my being here was my fault, teleportation error. I'll take a room none the less though"
Narion turns to Chris, "I hear you might be looking for help at the library, anything I could do?"
Violetta Cadaverini

"Hello.. Kate and Craig.. And yes.. It would've been.. Bad if we couldn't make it... During opening night," Viola said to them. She held up her basket of coffeecakes, "Would you.. Like one..?" Don't worry, there's no poison in them.
"It's good to.. See you too.. Chris and Katiana."

Viola looked towards the elf, someone was already going to stay here!

"Signora Chris! Signora Kat! Good see," Momo smiled. "Doing how?"

"Oh! Coffeecakes!" Kate said, she nabbed one for herself and Craig.

"It does look tasty..." Craig pulled out a plate out of hammerspace his coat, set his coffeecake down on it and put a sauce on top. So he could eat it and all.

"I'll take one when I'm done with the elf," the receptionist said. Ohhh, the mun made that text pretty, and not the whole thing. Don't get used to it. 8V "Ah, Narion... caught the name... well, whether it was your fault or not people do end up in the warp to here... so a room it is."
Narion the Red

"well, Ok, I'll try that, and thanks. Actually, my being here was my fault, teleportation error. I'll take a room none the less though"
Narion turns to Chris, "I hear you might be looking for help at the library, anything I could do?"

"Well, aside from normal librarian duties, protecting the books, some restoring which a few of the older people there can teach you... its kinda an easy job, and you get to be among books all day," she said.

"I'm doing wonderfully Lady Momo, and its good to see you too Lady Viola!" Chris said with a wide smile. She nabbed a coffee cake 'cause it looked delicious.

"I'm doing great," Katiana said. "Hey Momo, Kish is crawling around some now! She's growing up fast."
Starshine Inn and Suites

"Oh! Coffeecakes!" Kate said, she nabbed one for herself and Craig.

"It does look tasty..." Craig pulled out a plate out of hammerspace his coat, set his coffeecake down on it and put a sauce on top. So he could eat it and all.

"I'll take one when I'm done with the elf," the receptionist said. Ohhh, the mun made that text pretty, and not the whole thing. Don't get used to it. 8V "Ah, Narion... caught the name... well, whether it was your fault or not people do end up in the warp to here... so a room it is."

"Please.. Enjoy.." Viola smiled. "I'll leave... The rest over here... Then," she said, putting them on a nearby table.

"How are they...?"
"Thank you for the room then." Narion graciously bows, "and thank you, Chris, I won't let you down," then moves to a chair to sit down for a bit, the exitement in the room was a little overwhelming and he wasn't going to ruin it for the others here. -I'll take this time to do a little meditating and see what happens-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff