Welcome to Gaia! ::

Walking into the brand new establishment, Itskyomi looked around in awe. She didn't think that they would have to move so soon. The neon lettering outside was amazing and inside was even more dazzling. SHe smiled and danced around the Night club and hummed to herself, scooting upstairs for her room.

EDIT:// OMG first one to post here!... beside mitsukai and kusero!
Dark-SecretsV1
Walking into the brand new establishment, Itskyomi looked around in awe. She didn't think that they would have to move so soon. The neon lettering outside was amazing and inside was even more dazzling. SHe smiled and danced around the Night club and hummed to herself, scooting upstairs for her room.

Kusero looks up from the email he was reading on his PDA and see young Itskyomi dancing around. "So much for hello's, Itsy-chan." Kusero laughs as he watches her prance around.
Kusero Mitsukai Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1

Kusero looks up from the email he was reading on his PDA and see young Itskyomi dancing around. "So much for hello's, Itsy-chan." Kusero laughs as he watches her prance around.

Turning around too quickl, she fell on her side. She started laughing and rubbed her side. She got up and walked over, jump tackling Kusero.

"Hey Kuro-Kun! Why did you have to move us?"
[[ a/n: My friends are all coming over now... I gotta leave.. ttyl Kuro-kun! ]]
Dark-SecretsV1
Kusero Mitsukai Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1

Turning around too quickl, she fell on her side. She started laughing and rubbed her side. She got up and walked over, jump tackling Kusero.

Mitsukai walks down stairs in a pair of crimson shorts. He didn't move us...he tore it down and put it back up...damn fast if you ask me. Mitsukai walks into the kitchen and pours a glass of milk for himself.
Mitsukai Kusero Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1
Kusero Mitsukai Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1

Mitsukai walks down stairs in a pair of crimson shorts. He didn't move us...he tore it down and put it back up...damn fast if you ask me. Mitsukai walks into the kitchen and pours a glass of milk for himself.

"aww but I liked the old one... It was more fun."

She smiled at Mistukai and waved a bit. She hadn't seen him since he had healed her.

"How are you Mits-kun?"
Dark-SecretsV1
Mitsukai Kusero Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1
Kusero Mitsukai Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1

She smiled at Mistukai and waved a bit. She hadn't seen him since he had healed her.

"How are you Mits-kun?"
Mitsukai shrugs his shoulders, walking out the front. He stands in the sun letting it warm his skin, while he drinks his milk.
Mitsukai Kusero Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1
Mitsukai Kusero Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1
Kusero Mitsukai Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1

"How are you Mits-kun?"
Mitsukai shrugs his shoulders, walking out the front. He stands in the sun letting it warm his skin, while he drinks his milk.

Yuki put her arms around Mits from behind.
"Hello there.."
Yukiara
Mitsukai Kusero Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1
Mitsukai Kusero Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1

"How are you Mits-kun?"

"Hello there.."
Mitsukai smiles without turning around. He feels her warmth on his back. I've been waiting for you to wake up...
Mitsukai Kusero Akechi
Yukiara
Mitsukai Kusero Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1
Mitsukai Kusero Akechi
Dark-SecretsV1

"How are you Mits-kun?"

"Hello there.."
Mitsukai smiles without turning around. He feels her warmth on his back. I've been waiting for you to wake up...

She smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Why is that?"
She walks into the night club, the colored lights flickered on her pale cheeks, she walks over to the bar, her hips swaying slightly with every step. She ran her hand through her urbern hair and sat down.

"Erm.. Hello?"
sacred_desires
She walks into the night club, the colored lights flickered on her pale cheeks, she walks over to the bar, her hips swaying slightly with every step. She ran her hand through her urbern hair and sat down.

"Erm.. Hello?"
Kusero places his PDA on the counter. "I'm Kusero, may I help you?"
Kusero Mitsukai Akechi
sacred_desires

"Erm.. Hello?"
Kusero places his PDA on the counter. "I'm Kusero, may I help you?"

She looks up at him and smiles brightly before nodding.
"Can I have a Bloody Mary please?" She looks around the nightclub, seeing few people there. "Hope it picks up soon, eh?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff