1st choice: singer/dancer
2nd choice: co-manager

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
KoNfuZeD PiNk SHoEz Marine Neck Ribbon Violet Mink Jacket Violet Mink Pants
im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored
U guys proabaly have the job, but I'm not sure if she would let be co-owner... mabye

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Grace fine you can be a co-owner im sorry to all the other people who asked but grace was first ....oh and we will be opening soon i'm glad to say as most of the jobs have been taken smile
Name: Shmitty
Race: Demon/Shapeshifter
Description: Looks like avatar. Hidden ritualistic blade. Magic scrolls. Knife and shurikin pouch strapped to right leg.

*Slips into room without attracting too much attention. Sits down at the bar while ruffling hair.* Could I get a glass full of ice and Sake here please, It's been a fairly rough day.

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
course here you go
*He walks in, his dark hair hanging about his face, while his ice blue eyes glowed faintly. An unseen wind swirled his cloak around him, and his silver and cobalt blade could be seen. He looked about the area, and stepped over to a corner, watching*

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Bounty_Hunter_Zero
*He walks in, his dark hair hanging about his face, while his ice blue eyes glowed faintly. An unseen wind swirled his cloak around him, and his silver and cobalt blade could be seen. He looked about the area, and stepped over to a corner, watching*
erm sorry can i help you ??
naughty_but_nice_05
Bounty_Hunter_Zero
*He turns and looks at the woman, his eyes flashing like lightning momentarily. When he speaks, his voice is harsh and chill* Get me your strongest whiskey.

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Bounty_Hunter_Zero
naughty_but_nice_05
Bounty_Hunter_Zero
*He turns and looks at the woman, his eyes flashing like lightning momentarily. When he speaks, his voice is harsh and chill* Get me your strongest whiskey.
okay something up ?*hands over the whisky*
naughty_but_nice_05
Bounty_Hunter_Zero
naughty_but_nice_05
Bounty_Hunter_Zero
okay something up ?*hands over the whisky*
No, I am just working. *He takes the whiskey and downs it within seconds.*
naughty_but_nice_05
course here you go

Thank you kindly. *Reaches out and takes the glass of Sake out of her hand, careful not to spill any of it, and takes a short sip.* How are you doing this fine day?

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
so i take it you don't like your job ???
naughty_but_nice_05
so i take it you don't like your job ???
*He smilies wickedly* No, I love me job.
*walks in*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces