Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you met Justin Bieber you would...

Scream and cry like a fan girl. 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 3 ]
Stare like an idiot. 0.05952380952381 6.0% [ 5 ]
Throw a water bottle at him which seems like the thing now. 0.39285714285714 39.3% [ 33 ]
Walk away. 0.51190476190476 51.2% [ 43 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Mujetsu quickly took Meep’s hand and followed him into the basement. He smiled happily as he looked around at the environment Meep had in the basement it was almost exactly as his homelands had been before it had been destroyed by outsiders. “It’s beautiful down here Meep.” He spokensoftly as he turned to Meep and smiled at him softly.

Loyal Gaian

Meep smiled. "Thanks. It's taken me a while to get it just right. I have to have it warm, if I get too cold, it could put out my fire." His tail moved again, curling around the other man's tail. He continued to purr to Mujetsu, smiling shyly down at him. "So... um...." He started to blush again.
Mujetsu smiled back up at him. “Good I hope your bed stays warm and your fire strong.” His tail swished happily until Meeps tail curled with it and he purred happily as they were entwined together. “It reminds me of home.” He looked around at Meeps living quarters reminiscing about his home before he looked back at him. “So... let’s talk Meep, I would like us to get to know one another better.” He pulled Meep towards his bed so they could sit down. “I like you. I really do you have a beautiful spirit and heart... or hearts?” He looked at Meep with curiosity in his eyes.

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded. "I'd like that too." He moved over to his bed and sat down. "Yeah... I have two hearts." He pulled his large paw-like feet up onto the bed, facing the neko. "So, what would you like to know? When I'm in here, I can be very open and honest... and I really like you and want you to know the real me..."
Mujetsu continued to smile at Meep. “Well then your have two good hearts perhaps that’s why your far more kind than most people I have met.” He looked at at Meep and poked at his feet playfully. “I would like to know anything you’re willing to tell me. What’s your race? Tell me more of the fall and winter solstice and what it means to you.” He said as he continued to poke at his feet finding it very amusing. “I will tell you anything you would like to know as well.”

Loyal Gaian

Meep chuckled, wiggling his massive toes. "Well... I'm called a Darkling... I used to be human.... but I got really sick, so a friend of my family fused me with darkness... and that's how I became what I am." He chuckled again. "And it's the spring and fall solstice... it's the only time my body allows me to have young..." He looked down slightly. "I... I need to tell you... I was married before... he... he died sadly.... humans killed him... he was a vampire.... It was nearly six hundred years ago.... oh... yeah... another thing is I'm a lot older then I look..."
Mumu laughed as he continued to play with his toes. “A darkling huh...” He quickly turned to face Meep and sniff his scent. “No way you don’t even have a trace of human in your scent.” He started to poke at at Meep playfully. “I wonder what your human form looked like.” He smiled and laid down upon Meeps bed. “I’m glad your friend saved you.” He listened to Meep speak attentively. “Ah so I was correct about what I thought of the solstice. Forgive me about being wrong about the springs and winter part though... I do drink in my defence.” He said as he laughed at himself a little as he felt forgetful but he quickly stopped as he heard Meep’s next words. “I am terribly sorry to hear that and offer my deepest condolences for the loved one that was taken from you...”He rollled towards Meep to give him a hug. “That’s fine I’m not all I appear to be as well... How old are you?”

Loyal Gaian

He hugged Mumu back, nuzzling his neck softly. "Last I checked... I was about five hundred thousand years.... I'm pretty old... and time moves differently from this world and mine." He rubbed the back of his neck with his one hand. "Speaking of which... the reason I don't like my real last name is cause... well... it reminds me of my title... I don't tell a lot of people about it cause I don't want to be treated differently or special cause of it...." He smirked. "Only one that knows it is Rosie... and now you." He kissed the neko's nose.
Mujetsu smiled and purred while he was embraced by Meep. “I’m sure you’ve seen many interesting things in your years. I don’t think your that old depending on which races perspective you see it from. Lesser beings like humans that’s probably a long long time depending on which plane of existence you hail from.” He looked at Meep with even more curiosity. “So your like some kind of ruler?” He asked as he stood up and took a bow playfully. “I did not know I was in the presence of royalty.” He grinned at Meep deviously he enjoyed teasing him. “Don’t worry your grace I won’t treat you differently.” He crawled back onto the bed and flopped onto Meep. “I just wanted to know you.”

Loyal Gaian

Meep chuckled. "I'm a prince, really. But I hate the title. I like just being a normal person... thing." He chuckled and laid back on the bed. "What about you?" His ears flicked as he looked at him.
Mumu smiled and gasped in shock. “A prince!” He grinned at Meep at poked him some more. “Don’t worry you’ll always be Meep the chef to me.” He laid on Meeps bed and looked at the ceiling. “What about me...” He sighed as he smiled at Meep. “I liked the story of you far better than my own.”

Loyal Gaian

Meep chuckled and moved to cuddle close to the neko. "I still want to hear about you." He wrapped himself around the neko, purring softly. He was in another cuddle mood and wanted to just snuggle and talk with the cutie.
Mumu smiled as they cuddled, he enjoyed being embraced by Meep. “Well where to begin...I guess my name. I’ve gone by many names but Mujetsu was my original title...or at least that’s what I remember. As for my race... I’m not sure what my race is. I just like this form. Each time I’m laid to rest I lose memories and usually come back as something new. I can change forms as well so some call me a shapeshifter or what I call myself a faceless... and I can’t die... permanently as far as I can tell. I’ve tried to but I just woke up with a new form and thought I was someone else. This form is the one I’ve maintained the longest. “ He said losing his smile as he was worried about what Meep would think of him. He didn’t even know his own true history. “In this life I was a war chief for my people but they always treated me different because I was not born into them but came and turned into one of them I only found out what I was because of their destruction. I came back to see they were all dead and I was the only one left. So I tried to find out all I could about me but I could only find writings about myself through they’re eyes.” He sighed as he reached towards the ceiling. “I’m envious of those with a true history.”

Loyal Gaian

Rengaku
Mumu smiled as they cuddled, he enjoyed being embraced by Meep. “Well where to begin...I guess my name. I’ve gone by many names but Mujetsu was my original title...or at least that’s what I remember. As for my race... I’m not sure what my race is. I just like this form. Each time I’m laid to rest I lose memories and usually come back as something new. I can change forms as well so some call me a shapeshifter or what I call myself a faceless... and I can’t die... permanently as far as I can tell. I’ve tried to but I just woke up with a new form and thought I was someone else. This form is the one I’ve maintained the longest. “ He said losing his smile as he was worried about what Meep would think of him. He didn’t even know his own true history. “In this life I was a war chief for my people but they always treated me different because I was not born into them but came and turned into one of them I only found out what I was because of their destruction. I came back to see they were all dead and I was the only one left. So I tried to find out all I could about me but I could only find writings about myself through they’re eyes.” He sighed as he reached towards the ceiling. “I’m envious of those with a true history.”

"Kinda sounds like me really... I was originally born on this planet. I don't remember a lot of when I was human... it was a very long time ago after all... But when I was turned into this, I was also reborn... I have two other siblings that are alive... a older brother and a twin sister... I remember dad telling me my human name was very old... Zekariah... But when mama saw me, she instantly said Meep and took me in... then I was reborn into the Zilverwing family... I never felt like I truly belonged... so I use my original last name Collins... that and it's way easier to say." He chuckled and nuzzled the neko's neck. "I can change form too... I have a feral form, but it's more like a big lion."
He listened to Meep’s every word and smiled. “We’re similar then.” He felt envious of Meep still. “It must have been nice to at least have a family...”’He chucked at the thought of Meep being a giant lion he imagined a giant kitten. “I think your feral form would be quite the sight to behold.” He replied knowing that it was definitely not a giant kitten he just liked to amuse himself. ”I had no one. That is until I came here I found friendship and family here.” He said as he looked at the walls of the inn. “But that’s just my origin the beginning of what I remember. My history that I remember apart from being here... it’s not good Meep I wasn’t always the kind man you see before you... my history is covered and soaked in the blood of others...For a long time all I felt was anger and rage. I traveled many lands trying to find out the truth of who I was and find those responsible for destroying the village I had made a home in. I only ever found a few of them and put many to the sword just to find them. I made them suffer before ending their lives.” He spoke softly as he thought back to all the pain he had caused. He felt like a living horror. “I have no intention of lying to you. I still feel that bloodlust and rage clawing at me from within. I try to be different now I try to live another way but I fear that’s all I’ll ever be.” He sighed as he sat up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff