< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Flatterer 200
LanaAndYukiFOREVA
Lady Tamera
-Sage knock on yboy's door- Good morning sir.

hi lady tamera you havent been to work in a while
I'm sorry I had a long weekend.
So, how do you navigate around the grounds with the job of working at the inn and school work and such? What are the job hours and requirements? I'm sorry but I'm only a third year and I don't know this establishment that well. Just how do you people handle the homework load and job thingie majig? .........Never mind; Califer is calling again. He can't seem to calm down for some strange reason....Real odd. Does anyone know a lot about grivocks here?
Ervali_Carana
So, how do you navigate around the grounds with the job of working at the inn and school work and such? What are the job hours and requirements? I'm sorry but I'm only a third year and I don't know this establishment that well. Just how do you people handle the homework load and job thingie majig? .........Never mind; Califer is calling again. He can't seem to calm down for some strange reason....Real odd. Does anyone know a lot about grivocks here?

boss help
ginny_potter123
Ervali_Carana

boss help

hello dear wow a 3rd year i was a 7th year last year.welll i have talked to dumbledoor(he is not dead)and he will give you a amount of flew powder to get to here.you will work when you have time but have wensdays off.just be kind and be a cook that isn't to much work so you will have time do home work when not cooking scince. you are staying at hogwarts you dont need a room and as for your friend one moment*takes out wand and goes to help him*now is that all?

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Flatterer 200
She walks to the bedroom and sits down on her bed.
Lady Tamera
She walks to the bedroom and sits down on her bed.

oh im sorry i got the wrong room
Ginnny_Weasly
ginny_potter123
Ervali_Carana

boss help

hello dear wow a 3rd year i was a 7th year last year.welll i have talked to dumbledoor(he is not dead)and he will give you a amount of flew powder to get to here.you will work when you have time but have wensdays off.just be kind and be a cook that isn't to much work so you will have time do home work when not cooking scince. you are staying at hogwarts you dont need a room and as for your friend one moment*takes out wand and goes to help him*now is that all?

Thanks
to all my employies my accont was hacked and i am your boos but i cry now wahhh so i am still the boss
srry i have it been on my i had a huge week srry
lana_loves_potter
to all my employies my accont was hacked and i am your boos but i cry now wahhh so i am still the boss

I offer my sympathies
Ervali_Carana
lana_loves_potter

I offer my sympathies

thank you
think you got room for an assistant or anything
makamaki
think you got room for an assistant or anything

you could be a introductor

Loyal Friend

9,950 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Flatterer 200
She smiled. "It's okay."