Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Dangerous Bunny

10,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Now hearing the racket from somewhere above he raised his left brow and smirked. " Sounds like a wild party." Gracefully returning to his feet he brushed himself off and walked to stair case and leaned in the entryway. With coin in hand he crossed his arms and tried to listen in.

Dapper Seeker

Noir had slowly risen, letting out a little moan as he did so. And it was there that he paused as Skye departed the room. He lifted up his hand as if to bid her farewell and waited a few seconds as he listened to her footsteps fade. Copperkey had taken up a cloth from her vest and wiped away what little blood that had dappled on her hands when suddenly she felt Noir's grip on her wrist.

"So Magician. Care to elaborate on what the HELL you did to me?!" His grip wrenched down and Key winced, but she made no other motion to stop him. Instead, with another wave of his palm the door to the room closed and the two were left quite alone.

"I helped you." Came Copperkey's reply, calm and composed.

"No one helps an enemy. NO ONE. And I'll be damned if you didn't slink your pretty little claws into some part of me that I won't regret later. Now what did you do?!"

In one swift raise of her free arm Copperkey's palm whisked across Noir's left cheek. He winced, then blinked slowly.

"I don't tamper with people if I don't have to, fool." She responded, towering over him. "Skye trusts you so I trust you won't harm her. But you and I are going to have a long talk."
Skylar came whisking down the stairs, jumping the last few, her bare feet making an audible slap on the floor. Thinking she was alone, she paused for a moment, threw her hands out in front of her as if to regain balance, then threw her arms up in the air and stood straight, posturing for all side of the room as if she was a famous gymnast who performed an incredibly difficult stunt. "Thank you...Thank y---" She paused, seeing that there was a man sitting a little ways from where she was making a mockery of herself.

She opened her mouth to say something, but instead shut it and made her way to her bowl of heart attack. Finally with a few more massive spoonfulls of macncheese, she turned to the guy and smiled, "Wassup homeskillet. Need anythin' lemme know. Key should be down in a sec."

(oooh do we get to see said 'long talk?')

Dapper Seeker

(Only if you want to XD )

Oh ho ho... Yes. This lady just moved up his list of people to gank. For that he was certain. He looked the woman up and down before him, taking in her unmasked levels of power and sizing up that for which he could not see. Then all at once he lunged against her, knocking her to the floor. His palm came up and toward her lovely green eyes.

Yes. They'd make an incredibly handsome trophy...

He thrust his fist forward, ice already forming in his palm and... Choked.

Literally choked.

Noir jerked back and grabbed his neck, struggling for the oxygen he suddenly wasn't receiving. Copperkey sat up, rubbing the back of her head gently and watched.

"Don't care for that so much, do we?"

She smirked.

"And you're right. In your case... I did do something to you."

Oops.

Dangerous Bunny

10,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Bates smirk grew to a full smile. " If you could be a deer. I could use a cup of tea." His voice elegant and confident seamed to flow gracefully off his tongue. "Impressive save, I do have to say." Turning to face her table he held out his gloved hand. "I'm Bate Ken Donovan. My dear, you can call be Bates."

Instantly a dirty joke rose to her mind, and she soooo wanted to, but Key would have her head. However, out of the politeness that she clearly lacked, "Oh of course Masta Bates." She said with a deep bow, and exiting backwards to the kitchen still bent over.

When she disappeared through the kitchen door, a loud snort and giggle could be heard, of course she thought her own jokes were funny, and she wasn't even trying to be rude.

When she came back out minute later, she had two cups of hot water, and several sorts of tea for him to choose. her entire demeanor changed, she was suddenly serious. "I'm sorry about that. I couldn't help myself." She smiled earnestly and gave him the tray, taking her own cup with her to her bowl near the fire. "So, Bates. What brings you to the cafe?" She took a sip of the hot water, it was a simple concoction of lemon and light honey. Her favorite drink.

Dapper Seeker

Noir would have liked to tear the magician a new one. Any other day he thought he could, but... No, no. Not today. Apparently when one lacked a certain amount of air one suddenly became very fragile. And Noir was experiencing this very terrifying ordeal.

"Now....let's make this clear, my dear." Copperkey settled right down beside the black and blue haired man as he wriggled and writhed across the floor. His feet kicked up and down, but Key was quick to silence them with a spell. The room was almost impervious to sound now. Just the way she needed it to be. He blinked up at her, his eyes now completely azure. "I don't care for those who try and make a ruckus in my home. Because it's not just my home any longer."

She turned to him, gripping his chin in her hand and forced his head up to her level. Noir did not like this. Noir was not amused by this at all. And any other time he might have tried to do something about it. But now? No, right now his hands were gripped around his esophagus. The future was looking rather grim.

"From now and on. So long as you are here and under my power. You will harm no one without my consent. Unless they outright attack you and you're defending yourself."

She dropped his chin and he careened into the floor, flopping like a fish.

"If you do? This..." She gestured to him.

"Will be your punishment. Your final punishment."

Dangerous Bunny

10,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
He picked up his cup along with a ginger tea packet. Joining her by the warmth of the fire. "Don't worry about it. Over time you get used to it." Taking off his glove and placing it over the hot tea, a soft white light grew under his palm then dimmed as fast as it came. Taking a large gulp of the cup and wiping the excess liquid from his lips he replied. "Its quite simple, I came to study. You see im a scholar and there has been some new facts that i have came across, and would like to pick up on." Finishing is statement with another large gulp of tea he continued. " Though the library is closed off, my counter part and i have made a offer to the other young lady on restoring it to its once was glory."

"And here I thought I was being unique." She took another large spoonful of food, and listened as he talked. "I ain't much of a reader, but I got some stuff I need to look into too. But it got closed off as soon as I had a chance to get in there. Whats it like bein the scholarly type? Bet you know alot." She added another big bite to her already almost full mouth. She lacked some major manners.

Dapper Seeker

Noir closed his azure orbs and when they'd reopened oxygen flooded into his system. Dizzied, he regaled in the breath he could now take before the room was spinning. Carefully the man raised onto his elbows and let loose a pocket of air.

"You don't play fair." He wheezed.

"There is no such thing when one is protecting a life." She replied, pulling her legs up neatly into her arms.

"Mine or yours?" Relaxing on the edge of the bed, he peered down on what had once been his target and sighed. Damn that woman Skye and her blasted hell hound. This place would be the death of him.

"Everyone's."

The man tilted his head and grumbled, raising up his hand and rubbing it across his still swollen face. His body ached... Oh boy did it ache. He half wished he'd gone back just to get healed at Harper's and yet...

"You're gonna get yourself killed playing by those sort of rules." Noir surmised.

Copperkey gave him a gentle smile, but no retort.

Dangerous Bunny

10,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
He smirked at her lack of appeal with manors. " Its quite entertaining." he said trying not to stare. "Retaining facts and always trying to learn more is my way of adventurer. Even though i only study two things that i track. These two things are my treasurer in away." Finishing off his tea he rested it on the table top. Taking the coin from his pocket. He held it over the now empty cup by its chain. As it dangled the red gem flashed a spark of light, and the cup started to fill again with hot water. Taking another tea bag and seaping it in the new hot water he asked "What did you come and study?"

She wiped her mouth with a napkin she found and looked down at Bear. "I didn't...We didn't come to study." She motioned to her dozing dog. "We used to live out in the woods, travellers. I don't even know where we are now, from where we left home, or how far we've gotten. I'd say at least a few years." She looked back to Bates, "We came looking for shelter for a night and just haven't had the heart to leave." She smiled, remembering her first night here, and how her relationships grew around her. "But a month or so ago I found out some...terrifying news about myself, and I have been meaning to look into them, but I had more...pressing matters."

(Its fun talking to yourself, right? That was meant as a happy note because I do it all the time with Bear and Skye lol)

Dangerous Bunny

10,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
He raised a brow in question. " Do you mind if i ask, What is this news?" Putting the coin back into his pocket he eyed the dog. Being lost in conversation he had yet to note the dog on the floor.

She shrugged and took another bite. The huge bowl was about halfway gone now. "Found out I'm a Cambion after living my entire life thinkin' I'm mortal." She had a swig of her cup, washing down the sticky cheese. "And since my knowledge of this has awakened, so has my said 'demon powers' now I pretty much blow up every time the energy gets too intense when I'm in danger."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff