Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Splitpixels's Significant Otter

Kawaii Phantom

By the time he was done explaining himself, she was at a loss of words. All she could manage was to wraps her arms around him once more and hug him tightly. Burying her face into his chest, she sniffles. "I don't know what I'd do without you... I just wish I was nearly as good for you as you are for me" She didn't want to meet his eyes now.
"Oh please, you're perfect for me Hollie."

-He would push her back a bit and hold her chin in his hand, tilting her head up to look into her eyes as he smiled-

"You're my little spitfire. Life just wouldn't have any meaning or adventure without you. I can be myself around you, and you keep me in check. I'd follow you anywhere, blinded by love as I am, and would cherish every moment spent with you, as I do now. There is nothing in this or any dimension that could possibly be better for me."

Kawaii Phantom

Her cheeks would flush madly. "I.... I do not keep you in check!" She didn't know what else to say. "You're usually running around playing the hero... I'm always worried about you." But it wasn't like she could say she wasn't the same. She was sure she'd given him plenty of things to worry about.
"Bah, you keep me in check more than you know. After all, it was you who pulled me back here. You, and my love of you..."

-As he spoke, he knew that he meant every word of it. He'd have been a fool of the highest stupidity to have ever thought to let her go for even an instant. He loved her, brighter than the stars of the night sky, warmer than the sun that shone in the day time, strong than the force that bound life to everything, he loved her. He'd yell it from the highest mountains, and write it everywhere, that she was his love, his life, his jewel, his world-

"I love you... Hollie... and all I'll ever need in this life is you..."

Kawaii Phantom

"..... I think.. I know the feeling" Her voice is low purely out of the intimidacy of the moment. She smiles shyly up at the man. It was hard to believe that someone whom she had known for so long could still bring up feelings that were just the same as when they had first met but Chidori had a way about him. He was, in all sense of the word... her life. She reaches up to caress his cheek. "I wouldn't do a single thing different if I'd ever get the chance because it's all lead up to who we are today. I've said it a million times before and I'll say it again, I'm so glad you took me frm Rens arms" Smiling, she leans up and presses her lips to his.
-The male would press his lips back against hers, the same passion he'd felt the moment he met her still alive as they kissed. He held her close, pulling her into him, taking her all into this kiss. After a minute or two had passed though, he would pull away, hesitantly mind you, and look at her-

"Well, although I would love to continue this, some of us haven't been sleeping for so long..."

-He would kiss her forehead softly and then smile-

"I need some rest love. I'll just sleep here, it's rather comfortable."

(I'm starting to get tired. @.@)

Kawaii Phantom

She would make it a point to snuggle back up with him. "Well then I'll sleep right here as well" She closes her eyes and concentrates on his heartbeat. It was a comforting sound she had grown to enjoy. "Sweet dreams love" She whispers, a faint smile on her lips.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

A new day, a new haircut and Sanya was feeling like a new person. Occasionally though she'd feel down, a slight sadness but would physically shake it off and continue on with her day. She bounced down the stairs like normal, ready to help the Cafe's visitors.

The dining hall was still pretty clean from the other day so today Sanya decided to hang out on the bar and wait for someone.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Bay awoke groggy and sluggish. He didn't want to get up and face the day. He finally got himself dressed and headed down stairs to see Sanya. He didn't know what to say. They had left off on such an awkward note last time they had talked. "Sorry." He said entering the room, it seemed as the only thing he could say.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Good morning Bay! Oh? Sorry? What for?" Sanya was still sitting ontop of the bar counter facing the stairs and main door. She had been idly swinging her legs back and forth and humming to herself before Bay had come down the stairs. "Thank you again for helping me with my hair! I hope it wasn't too awkward for you but it's a big help not that it's much shorter. If it's nice and clean all I have to do is shake my head in the morning and wa-la, everything falls into place." She shook her head wildly in a visual example of what she meant to him, her hair flailing about before falling back to where they had lain before the shake.

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
"Looking good little one" Bay said with a chuckle. It suddenly dawned on him that he didn't even know how old he was. When he looked in the mirror even his youth seemed wrong. He could see it in his own eyes, his eyes were to old for someone in their late twenties. "Well my friend, why don't you give me the official tour of the area? Haven't had a chance to really look around since I appeared, and then the curse thing. It would be nice." Bay said actually curious about the cafe and its surrounding area, he was excited to get outside, he felt like he had been stuff in the cafe for days on end.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

"Oh! That could be fun, might be a little chilly but it's a good idea. Hmm." Sanya paused for a moment, still sitting on top of the bar counter, thinking. She beamed at him and slid off heading towards the door. She lifted her foot up and pressed down on the handle, the door creeked slightly open and with that she was able to put her foot in between it and the door frame and open it all the way. She bounded out the door, a slight skip in her step all the way to the middle of the the lawn, yelling back at the cafe, "Comeeee on Bay!"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
The chilly morning air greeted Bay through the door as Sanya skipped out. He breathed in the could air and automatically felt incredibly relaxed. It seemed he liked could weather. He stepped out onto the cafe's porch and watched Sanya in the lawn. "You lead I'll follow, and remember to be a good tour guide, as you know my memory is a bit shaky." Bay said looking at the land surrounding the cafe. It was incredibly beautiful, seeing it for the first time, truly seeing it for the first time, it was nice.

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((You're not going to yell at me if I get something wrong are you? I'm going to describe it how we've seen it since we came here which might be wrong.))

Sanya stretched out one of her arms, the long black cloth sleeve falling down to the side, she was pointingoff to a path that seemed to wrap around the cafe and off to the side. "If we follow that path, there's a big field and a pond! Caellum took me swimming there but it was only so he could see me in a swimsuit and it was fall and I got sick. I don't recommend visiting it during the cold weather." She nodded, still standing in place to give Bay time to catch up.

She turned and faced the wide open forest, it was once a place that scared her but she had grown to love the nature scene it provided. She proceeded to walk towards the forest, "If we go through the forest it's a quick walk and we'll come out the other side and we'll be in the local town!"

Timid Genius

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((Sanya I don't yell I get stern, if you feel that's yelling I am sorry but that's how I am. Plain and simple. When I yell you'll know it. Plus there is no reason for me to get mad at you. I just like to keep places to what Arro made, if she added more while I've been gone, who am I to contradict you.))

"Isn't there a beach near by?" Bay said looking up at a sea gull laughing as it flew. "You know what you should show me this local town, maybe we can get breakfast." Bay said simply ignoring the sea gull, feeling water may not be a good idea. He got a strange skin reaction when touching water, Copperkey said he was allergic to things, but there had to be something more to it. There was something more to everyone at the cafe, no reason he couldn't be special despite his memory loss. Bay walked over to Sanya and messed up her hair jokingly. "This is going to be an adventure."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff