Welcome to Gaia! ::

To keep the thread moving, you have 48 hours to reply to the posting order if it's your turn, or if you have a partner waiting on you.

If you do not post, the next person is free to continue along! 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Please alert rpers in OOC thread if you will be absent for a few days. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Thank you kindly! <3 0.64705882352941 64.7% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

BuckToothBunneh's Partner In Crime

Warlock

(My avatar? you mean this adorable ball of cuteness? •3•)

His head is bowed low but his back is arched up as if the great beast was ready to pounce on its target at any second now. He growled loudly, his breath foul from the corpse he had just massacred. Blood still dripped from the corner of his mouth.

Michael watched the two strange beast demons from a distant still. He was weary. Caellum was still deep inside the beast and though only God himself could destroy the Behemoth.. the angels body could seriously take a beating. Not only that but should any of the two decide to turn agaisnt those still inside Caellums shield, it would be game over. Even the great Arc Angel Michael was powerless agaisnt the Behemoth and who knew just exactly how strong the other creature truly was?
Last time it had taken Creds sacrifice to bring Caellum back to his concious being... what would it be now?
The long haired angel steps closer to Sanya. He had to trust that Caellum was beyond the demons full control. For now, he would protect the inhabitants of the cafe with his own angelic energy. Casting his own shield around those on the ground, he stands and watches the fight that was sure to destroy their surroundings.

(Yus ^^ anywho, bed time. I cant wait to read the fight tomorrow Night guys!)

Eloquent Hunter

Zak'Ghurest crouched low to the ground, his massive wings spreading upward and stretched taught before he leapt from the ground, his wings beating down with tremendous force, backed further by the powerful demonic energies he commanded. A loud thunderous boom emenating from where the demon king had took flight, unleashing a torrent of violent winds in all directions.

In a split second the demon king was above the trees and deep into the sky, the Behemoth would have mere moments to unleash an attack.

Warlock

Michael would kneels behind Sanya and grip her shoulder. He would need to lend her enough power so the small girl wouldnt pass out.
In the mean time, just outside the angels shield...

The Behemoth swings his tail behind him, knocking trees to the ground. He was attempting to stand back on his back legs while the hair that had been smooth up to now over his back, spike up. He reaches up for the king but he was far too high. Determined to reach him still in one way or the other, he opens his mouth and from deep within his throat, a loud wave of sound is emmited in a pulse aimed at his opponent.

(Woo~ Liquor is getting to me ^^; )

Eloquent Hunter

The Demon King's ascent came to a sudden halt before he twisted his body to look down on the giant before quickly curling up and wrapping his great wings around his body, the wings dampening the sound as the pulse smashed into him. So this beast had a few tricks down it's throat, but it would take more than sound to shatter Zak'Ghurest... Far far more.

Zak'Ghurest opened his wings violently, stretching out his arms to the side, and legs to just past shoulder width, unleashing more demonic energy to still any sound that remained to stun or harm him, and cast deep into the demonic realm of his world. The air behind twisted and warped making the air appear to act as rippling water. Behind him tips of spears, swords, lances, daggers, and various other bladed weapons gently pushed out of the rippling air. The demon king thrust his arms and wings foreward toward the demon, and hundreds of blades ripped from whatever held them and a hail of blades screamed towards the Behemoth, each tipped with demonic energy to cause small explosions, about the same as flash grenades yet when peirced into the flesh causing a good deal of damage, though, with a beast as large as that, it would most deffinately take more than this, but Zak'Ghurest was already plotting his next attack.

((EDIT: Oh dear lol))

Warlock

(Oh it wouldn't take a lot to defeat this Behemoth :3 he's already weak from the war and he's not currently in his full form. Ill post pictures later. Sorry to cut this short then >-< I want to go chill with some mates down at the beach)

The blades pierce the Behemoths tough skin. It roars in pain as it falls back on the ground, the earth shaking underneath its body. Blood pours from his open mouth as the body deforms once more. This time shrinking into itself until a half naked body of a blonde male lays in the dirt.
Michael quickly rushes to him and throws his own trench coat over the boys body.
His eyes glare up at the demon.
"I believe this fight is over" His voice is commanding as is expected of the leader of heavens army.

Eloquent Hunter

Zak'Ghurest looked to the easy defeat. Was that truly all? No that beast was far more than just that. Seph would have to watch himself the next time this occored, of course the next time would end in the same result, but, hopefully, the beast would not go down so easy next time.

The demon king looked down to the angel that spoke in the commanding tone. If one could see beyond the mask, one would more than likely see a ruthless smile. Zak'Ghurest descended from the sky and near the angel. No being commanded him... Well other than...

A deep grumbling came from the demon king as he stared down the angel as if unimpressed, of course, to be expected from any demon, "Perhaps this one," the demon said, his voice empty and hollow, even for a demon, almost as if he held no emotion. The phrase was simple but suggested that it was inevitable it would happen again.

((No worries have fun ^^ ))

Warlock

Michaels expression was calm, he had no reason to fear demons. It was he himself who had slained the devil and cast him unto hell. "There has been enough damage done tonight. Perhaps you'll be wise to remember to pick a fight further away from the cafe next time" He kneels down beside Caellum whos low grunt startles him. "You're awake?" The angel ask the younger guardian. Caellum swallows hard, he had the taste of iron in his mouth- blood. He looks over to Sanya then up at Michael. "She'll be fine, I promise. Rest now" His smile is warm and kind.
It was easy to forget any troubles now under the Arc Angels presence.
Waking up would be a different story.

(Well g'night! Thanks for the rp!!)

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

((oh wow, everyone was so awesome! I'm confuses by all the Avi talk... What were you guys doing, I know about Victson and the creepy naked leaf. Sammy... No drinking remember. Bad.))
(When I changed mine into a toad, Sammy turned his into a cute lil kitty ^w^)

Warlock

(Excuse me ladies but I am always a cute little kitten ;D )

Warlock

A loud growl causes the blonde guardian angel to sit up in bed. His eyes scanning the room quickly but there was no sign of anything dangerous. It must have been a nightmare... what happened last night anyway?
He could only remember the men attacking the inn and Michael helping... and Key.. and Sanya!
Where were they?
He jumps from his bed quickly wearing only his jeans and messy hair and rushes towards the hallway.
It looked like a battle had happened inside as well...
With his nerves at their ending point, he knocks loudly on Sanyas bedroom door.
(On the internet, no one knows your a cat...

And technically there is still a fight going on.. biggrin )

Warlock

(I let everyone know Im a cat •3•Sammy has nothing to hide. And really? hahaha oh well, Caellum is focused on one thing only right now and even if there's chaos around him, he wont pay attention until he makes sure a certain kitten is well taken care of)
(awwww, how adorable. ^w^)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces