<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 87 88 89 > >>

Wheezing Wench

[Sharpie Eater]
hyper_hypo
[Sharpie Eater]
hyper_hypo
[Sharpie Eater]
I suppose it's a tad bit slow today?

At least one of the waiter's might be able to help me.

D:
It looks that way. And Xaruki will help you I'm sure. See, she gave me a caramel machiatto! *shows you the coffee* blaugh
Actually, I am now actually a waitress. ^__^ Maybe it will help a little so Xaruki doesn't have to do as much!
Yay for you! Congrats on your new job. ^^
Thanks and can I get you anything to go with that coffee? I heard that our blueberry bagel's are to die for. I also just love the angel food cake, its like you've eaten a bit of heaven xp
lol how ironic. And no thank you. I ate dinner earlier and I'm still quite full. Thanks for asking though. heart
[Sharpie Eater]
smallhobbit
I lied... I'm back for more decaf!
What can I get you? One decaf? Maybe a slice of cake?

Just a decaf coffee!

Wheezing Wench

I don't like you ENJOI_SKATER_4LIFE... stare
smallhobbit
[Sharpie Eater]
smallhobbit

Just a decaf coffee!
Ok, what would you like in it? Sugar? Maybe a tad bit of Cream? Oh and what blend? House? French Vanilla? The possibilities are endless... -stares off into space, in deep thought-
hyper_hypo
Wouldn't her post be reportable? She violated the whole "no spam" thing. confused
hyper_hypo
[Sharpie Eater]
hyper_hypo
[Sharpie Eater]
hyper_hypo
[Sharpie Eater]
I suppose it's a tad bit slow today?

At least one of the waiter's might be able to help me.

D:
It looks that way. And Xaruki will help you I'm sure. See, she gave me a caramel machiatto! *shows you the coffee* blaugh
Actually, I am now actually a waitress. ^__^ Maybe it will help a little so Xaruki doesn't have to do as much!
Yay for you! Congrats on your new job. ^^
Thanks and can I get you anything to go with that coffee? I heard that our blueberry bagel's are to die for. I also just love the angel food cake, its like you've eaten a bit of heaven xp
lol how ironic. And no thank you. I ate dinner earlier and I'm still quite full. Thanks for asking though. heart
No problem. Just holler if you need anything!
[Sharpie Eater]
smallhobbit
[Sharpie Eater]
smallhobbit

Just a decaf coffee!
Ok, what would you like in it? Sugar? Maybe a tad bit of Cream? Oh and what blend? House? French Vanilla? The possibilities are endless... -stares off into space, in deep thought-
eek Umm... Just a decaf coffee would be nice...

Wheezing Wench

[Sharpie Eater]
hyper_hypo
Wouldn't her post be reportable? She violated the whole "no spam" thing. confused
Probably. But I'm too nice to report her on the first strike. heart
Jmac whistles a tune while he gets the bar ready for the flood of customers. "Ah, first day on the job. Nothing much more exciting than that!"
Well...basicly barkeep is the person who makes the smoothies and coffees <_< The waitress' have had to make those for the longest time since we didn't have a barkeep but now we do! 4laugh So waitress' can do their job and bring stuff to the tables!

Wheezing Wench

[Sharpie Eater]
smallhobbit
[Sharpie Eater]
smallhobbit

Just a decaf coffee!
Thanks! I will! BTW I like your avatar. It makes me smile....I don't know why though. eek lol
smallhobbit
[Sharpie Eater]
smallhobbit
[Sharpie Eater]
smallhobbit

Just a decaf coffee!
eek Umm... Just a decaf coffee would be nice...
Ok -runs off to kitchen and back- Here you go, one decaf! -hands decaf- Just tell me if you need anything else!
I guess I should change out the magazines -Going to the back she picked up a stack of new magazinese and brought them to the front replaceing the old ones with the new-

I can finally do my job with better efficiancy now!
Jmac stands there waiting for the flood of customers to come. "I don't think this flood will come anytime soon."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff