Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Blissful Cloud Nine=-

User ImageJust beyond the city were the stars could clearly be seen settled a mansion that broke the eerie silence with music and the chatter of a crowd looking for a good time when you thought everyone was asleep this building was always lit and ready for the night life. This manner was lined with a thick clay wall in an attempt to contain the racket during the night, though the entrance was always wide open and welcoming. Despite the loud areas of the club it was also surrounded by small dirt paths that winded through the vivid gardens and eventually all ends would meet at the large pool which was lit for all hours. The vary edge of the pool was a bar you could sit at with out even leaving the water. during the gorgeous daylight you will still find youth hanging out in the court yard were there was tables to eat your freshly food and mouth watering dissert with a touch of flavor the chief was sworn not to share.

User Image

The young male that owned this newly put together club goes by the name of Jaigon whom has made this club his home and welcome anyone in need to stay for upstares is nothing but countless rooms.
User Image
-=House rules=-

arrow - Muiltible charactors need to have seperated colors or posts.

arrow all charactors are custom charactors, you may use your imagination on all elements. from demons to angels or ninja to young princes, anything you like.

arrow -no death

arrow -PM me if you need a job with your name picture and desired position.

arrow -if you get kicked out... you must leave >.> or rule number three will be broken

wahmbulance -rooms- once more then one person enters a bed room it is taken to pms weather your talking or getting to know someone. it makes it realistic an inresting.
-=What your getting in to=-

User ImageUser ImageOn your left you will see how the bar outside is connected to the pool out back, rain or shine night or day this nifty little stand is always available to you. To your right you will see were the main bar connects to the dance floor. You may request song to the bartender whom will have control over the system pinned in the corner of the room. You may also request silence while you have your daily fix.

((All positions that are not currently filled are companied by non active players. meaning you rp your drink being given to you or you can talk to him if you please to.))

General Layout
User Image
-=Staff=-

Jaigons personal maid
-Keiran ( Tenshi_Miyu )
User Image

Bartenders
-Sean Mc'Williams
User Image

-

Waiters
-
-
-

maids
-Sean Michael Stone ( jerk-stone )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-

Entertainer
-Zeek Collins (Gothic_Zeek)
~check signature, appearence changes~

-
-

Bouncer
-None
-
Helper ( Closed)
-Tai (Kajime Kun)
User Image

-Kagiki (kuniaknife123)
User Image

-Yuki Moon (Yuki_The_cool)
User Image
~Regulers~

-Black list-
~Speical Events~

Remember just ask if you would like to have your own speical event reserved at Cloud Nine.

( ) O 0 o Special Links o 0 O ( )

OOC Tread
If its a bit slow or your charactor is stuck becouse of another come here to chat, small talk. fight over silly things.

Hot Yaoi Club Advertisement

Help out the club by bumping in this thread
both of the double doors were pushed open by the young owner with his bed settled behind him. he slid a freash cigerette in between his soft lips to the work in getting the funiture along with his personal maid this far. with a huff of smoke jai would send to the right of him before managing to get the bed in to his new room before leaning over the boy in his bed ever so gently brushing his fingers down his cheek neck then chest. " I have a preasent for you keiran, let me see your precious eyes" he whispered.
Keiran slowly woke up at Jaigon's fingers on his body. "Umm, Jaigon, I don't want to wake up yet..." he mumbled, curling in the bed, turning sideways. He was about to close his eyes again when he realized that he was in a different room. Quickly sitting up, he gasp in a bit of pain from his body before looking at Jaigon confusedly. "W-Where are we?" he said his mind swirling to find answers as he looked around the room slowly, careful not to give more pain to his body.
Jaigon smirked to the young males reaction to the new suroundings though was a little worried about the gasp of pain for getting up so quickly. " we are in blissful cloud nine. " he reached out sliding his fingers through keirans hair while pushing him back down gently. " My new place. perhaps you would like me to draw you a hot bath. or you can continue to rest i wont leave. '
Keiran's eyes softened from what Jaigon said. So they were in the new club already. He smiled at what Jaigon said and shook his head. "No, but a hot bath with you would be nice." he teased, winking at him. He slowly sat up again, turning completely to Jaigon, "So care to explain how you brought me here?" he asked with his right eyebrow raised.
jaigon smirked with a light warmth to his cheeks watching keirans figure. " you were quite easy to get here.. it was that bed that made me break a sweat. " he said leaning to brush a small kiss to keirans lips before picking the boy up so that his lets stradled his hips. he then carryed his personal maid to the bathroom and took a seat on the edge of the large tub with the young male in his lap while he turned on the water and touched it, waiting for it to get hot. would you like bubbles? or perhaps rose pettles. " he said with a bit of a wink
Keiran blushed and looked at Jaigon worriedly when he said about having a hard time on carrying the bad with him. "You could have..." he said but was stopped when Jaigon brushed a kiss on his lips then picking him up. "Where are we going?" he asked confusedly until he remembered about the hot bath. Blushing brightly, he wrap his arms around Jaigon's neck and watched as they entered the bathroom. He leaned close on Jaigon as he sat on his lap, waiting for him to finish preparing. He smirked at what Jaigon asked. "Hmm, why not bubbles this morning then rose petals later tonight?" he asked back suggestively, his hands rubbing Jaigon's cheek gently.
" splended idea. " he said with a smirk reaching up to grab a bottle to pour in to the water while he was running so that the bubbles could more easily form. he wouldent lower keiran in to the tub untill the water was perfect. he then looked over to the sound of a door bell and blinked a bit.. " I didnt know this place had a bell...what a drag. " he stole another kiss from the boys cheek before leaving down stairs to see who it was.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff