Welcome to Gaia! ::

*sprints out the door past the tree his ears lay flat against his head his tail laying limp just blowing in the breeze as he sprints out the door leaning low to the grown running off causing and after breeze through the bar* ((thats the only special abillity sky has is super sonic speed))
Siayaken Sky Angel Custou
*sighs walking from fox thinking she prolly knows why he is hurt*
*looks up and kind of sadly at shy then looks away...sighs again*...i'll be right beack...need to eat dinner...
*stops running so fast as he nears a beach the after wind from his spontanious sprinting passing him in a huge gust of wind and dust moving his hair and tail as he looks out onto the ocean*
ish any one here?
walks in with a girl in one hand and a nottle in the otherhey guys... you will not believe who just imed me trying to make up with me... nadia ******** nadia sweatdrop by the way... happy 100 a little late
*yawns waking up* i da only one here *paws over to him laying in lesty's lap*
*bounds in * hey sky! *licks and nuzzles sky like no other* i missed ya buddy
Shibbi

heya hon *hugs*
Hi ho! What's the dillio!?!?! It's off the shizzle my dizzle..... o.O .... or something of the sort..... stare What are YOU lookin' at!?!?!?!
Shibbi

heya hon *hugs*
Nereides
Hi ho! What's the dillio!?!?! It's off the shizzle my dizzle..... o.O .... or something of the sort..... stare What are YOU lookin' at!?!?!?!

your more insane than me XD
o.O ...... *runs around with pencils up my nose* the horror! THE HORROR!!!!!!! eek
my girlie! *pounces* hey love
Nereides
o.O ...... *runs around with pencils up my nose* the horror! THE HORROR!!!!!!! eek

SILENCE your ebil stressed stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces